• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6-2A

Started by Ventman, September 02, 2015, 04:44:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigLion10

When is the game vs lonoke and where at?

Bildo

Lonoke plays Carlisle Tuesday November 17th at Carlisle

MomaLion

I believe Clarendon will have a Red/White game on Tues. the 17th.

JJYahoo

How good are the Clarendon Lady Lions going to be?

MomaLion

They will be very competitive in conference and should do well in regionals.

JJYahoo

I think Carlisle and Clarendon will compete for the conference championship in senior girls

Bildo

That would be my guess, but you never know how the season's gonna go. Carlisle was picked 5th in the preseason polls last year.

MomaLion

I just know they will do well and have the potential to possibly win conference but ultimately they have to want it and work to achieve it..we will soon see who wants it the most.

Bildo

The Lady Bison beat Jacksonville by two and lose to a physical and talented Sylvan Hills team by 9 at the JA Fair Jamboree this morning. Saw some great things today!

BigLion10

Bildo

Thanks. A year makes a big difference. Good luck with EPC.

BigLion10

Thanks you should come check us out

Bildo

Would love to but we have our parent/faculty game that night. It would be much safer for me to come there than to run up and down the court!

BigLion10

Haha!! I hear ya good luck in the game, don't throw a hip out

BrianfromCarlisle

That'll be me. Bildo is responsible for picking me up.

Lions84

Lets go Lions Basketball is here.

BrianfromCarlisle

after last nights Jr. High boys game against Dewitt, I have to say I am super excited about Coach Lowery!  He brings excitement to the court.  Carlisle boys will be competitive this year.  I'm more confident now that the Sr. boys can sneak into the regional, and the Jr. boys will be in the hunt for a conference championship. 

Ventman

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on November 10, 2015, 03:58:13 pm
after last nights Jr. High boys game against Dewitt, I have to say I am super excited about Coach Lowery!  He brings excitement to the court.  Carlisle boys will be competitive this year.  I'm more confident now that the Sr. boys can sneak into the regional, and the Jr. boys will be in the hunt for a conference championship.
[/quote Soundslike it went well Brian, that's good news!

MomaLion

We get our first look at the teams next week...very excited :-)

Lions84

Bildo

Who plays who tonight?
Carlisle plays Lonoke at home

Bildo

I know for most that the conference starts this week. Carlisle will play PW on Tuesday at home and at Brinkley on Friday. The Bison are 1-1, losing to Lonoke and winning against Poyen, and the Lady Bison are 0-2 with losses to both. Who does everyone else play this week?

MomaLion

Clarendon Sr girls play in Dewitt tournament tonight..boys and girls play tomorrow in Clarendon against McCrory and both play Friday in Palestine.
Girls and boys are both 0-1 with losses against 4A Riverview.

Bildo

Both Riverview teams are very good...

MomaLion

purplehajj

Seriously doubt yall play mccrory momma them boys are still playing with the pig skin

MomaLion

Clarendon girls defeated White Hall 52-43 tonight in Dewitt tournament.
I haven't heard that the game with McCrory has been postponed but that doesn't mean anything...sometimes it's like pulling teeth to get info.

purplehajj

Quote from: MomaLion on November 30, 2015, 07:21:04 pm
Clarendon girls defeated White Hall 52-43 tonight in Dewitt tournament.
I haven't heard that the game with McCrory has been postponed but that doesn't mean anything...sometimes it's like pulling teeth to get info.

+1
I rather just talk because I hate the dentist!

MomaLion

Games against McCrory have been postponed.

purplehajj

BrianfromCarlisle

Carlisle 64
PW 24
Girls
Carlisle 73
PW 43
Boys

Pick_DA_EAGLES

December 01, 2015, 09:27:57 pm #131 Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 09:29:35 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Sr girls

Des Arc 57

Marvell  15

Sr boys

Des Arc 70

Marvell 56

After just 2 practices. Played barton last night and lost, not sure of final score, but was only down about 12 at the half. Des Arc boys will upset some teams this year.

MomaLion

Clarendon boys play White Hall today at 830 in the Dewitt tournament.

TeamTiger

Brinkley played Augusta last night. The score for the senior girls game was 60-55, Brinkley won. The senior boys game was 88-61, Brinkley's favor. Our boys bench is deep with talent. The Tigers will be tough to beat this year. We will play Carlisle Friday night at home.

JJYahoo

How good was Augusta's girls? 

Lions84

Keep the scores coming.

jbtiger73

Bildo

Carlisle will be in Brinkley tomorrow night. Always a tough place to play...

JJYahoo

are the Brinkley girls any good either?

jbtiger73

Not really. That's why it was so shocking to me

JJYahoo

I figure Carlisle girls wont have much problem with them

jbtiger73

If they don't blow through this league, then that coach should be fired. Honestly.

BrianfromCarlisle

I agree jb. They are tough. Brinkley boys are going to be tough too. It was unfortunate that the lousy officials destroyed what would've been a way better game.  Carlisle is going to be a tough out for sure. I think with decent officials that would've been about a 10 point Brinkley win.

Tigerpride37

Carlisle is a good team !! there going to upset some people this year.

BrianfromCarlisle

I still think the Bison can make it to regionals.  I think Brinkley may be top team. I'll know more after Carlisle plays Clarendon Tuesday.

Tigerpride37

December 04, 2015, 11:32:45 pm #145 Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 11:35:21 pm by Tigerpride37
Brinkley  travels to Clarendon on the  8 for a county shoot out should be a good one.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Marvell sr boys beat hazen tonight. Don't know the score

MomaLion

Clarendon Jr boys, Sr boys and Sr girls all beat Palestine Wheatley...I'll post scores later, Don't have them on me. Their Jr boys have a really good 3 point shooter..he's actually #3 lol..The kid couldn't miss the first half but faltered later in the game.

Bildo

The Lady Bison seem to be coming together. Very proud of the improvements they have made this year. The maturity they have shown and the addition of the talent from the successful Jr High from last year, is great to see. These girls are very unselfish with the ball. If my math is correct, two sophomores had 47 of the 71 points against Brinkley. The great part of that is, it could be two different players tomorrow. They don't care who puts them up. Great job ladies!

BrianfromCarlisle

The scorekeeper said you are correct Bildo!  It was great seeing the team recognize that one girl was hot and not being stopped at all. They just fed her the ball over and over for easy points. Great to see.  And you are right about it may be 2 different girls tonight. They are playing very unselfish.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas