• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

North Little Rock @ Jonesboro

Started by StormF5, January 16, 2015, 07:03:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

StormF5

Tonight around 7pm.

Who ya got? If this game is anything like it was last year in Jonesboro, we will be in for a dandy.

GO CANES

mack

Quote from: StormF5 on January 16, 2015, 07:03:58 am
Tonight around 7pm.

Who ya got? If this game is anything like it was last year in Jonesboro, we will be in for a dandy.

GO CANES

NLR by 23........................

CincyGuyintheFort

I am jealous that that's game is on the other side of the state. That is a game I would love to see. This is the Arkansas game of the year so far on the boys side.
I like NLR in this one somewhat running away with it; NLR 74 Jonesboro 63

ricepig

Quote from: mack on January 16, 2015, 09:25:23 am
Tonight around 7pm.

GO CANES

Ok, I'll take that bet, lol. I'm going to break you on hot dogs and cokes. Surely KJ is starting his Bama visit today and missing the game?

As far as the game, Canes have their top choice, super homer refs tonight, so.......78-75 Canes.

CathywithaC

No runaway without KJ.  NLR will be lucky to win at J'boro.

mack

Quote from: ricepig on January 16, 2015, 10:06:42 am
Quote from: mack on January 16, 2015, 09:25:23 am
Tonight around 7pm.

GO CANES

Ok, I'll take that bet, lol. I'm going to break you on hot dogs and cokes. Surely KJ is starting his Bama visit today and missing the game?

As far as the game, Canes have their top choice, super homer refs tonight, so.......78-75 Canes.

:-)

rammer

I would not be surprised if Jonesboro wins, although I believe NLR is the best team in the state. I watched NLR trounce Cabot last week, but Cabot had a kid hit 5 threes and score 24 on NLR. Cabot's post player also had a good game with 15 pts.  Cabot doesn't have any players anywhere near as good as Pointer and if he has much help this will be a game that can go either way. Wish I could be there to see it.

pioneers

Does anybody have a scoring update for this game?

CathywithaC

CathywithaC

SNWA

ricepig

Quote from: SNWA on January 16, 2015, 08:34:39 pm
Who won girls

NLR came back in the 4th to win 55-48. I only saw the second half, but they aren't the #1 team by any stretch, so I'll give it to your girls, lol.

ricepig

Quote from: CathywithaC on January 16, 2015, 12:00:04 pm
No runaway without KJ.  NLR will be lucky to win at J'boro.

KJ played, but he might as well been in Tuscaloosa, he was probably 4/12 shooting and had several turnovers. He's a nice basketball player, but I bet Johnny has some on the bench who are as good. His future is football, and it has no limit.

NLR took an early lead and led after the 1st qt 20-14.  After that it was a spurt by Jonesboro to lead or trail by a few until half, with NLR leading 33-32. Marquise Pointer had 18 for Jonesboro at half, while Allen, Moore, and Hill lead NLR. The third qt was back and forth with JHS leading 41-40 going into the 4th. Jonesboro got a 4-8pts margin midway through the 4th, NLR gambled on defense with traps and Jonesboro made them pay time and again with layups to win 64-49.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas