• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

West Fork @ Alma (12/27)

Started by CincyGuyintheFort, December 27, 2014, 04:46:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CincyGuyintheFort

I'm on my way to the Alma Dome right now, I've seen alma and west fork both play this year. West Fork actually may have more size and slightly better post game, but Almas wing players are so much better than theirs. I would call this game as Alma -9, for the betting type folks   8)

CincyGuyintheFort

GIRLS GAME:   

at halftime, Alma leads WF 30-22. Majority of both teams points are from behind the arc, especially #13 for Alma, she is on fire tonight so far.

CincyGuyintheFort

GIRLS GAME:

Alma wins 63-48. Now plays Pottsville on Monday. Player of the game was a close one but i gotta give it to #13 Jones. She was 4-6 from downtown, couple assists, couple steals.

CincyGuyintheFort

BOYS GAME:

at halftime Alma leads 35-22. Alma ended half on a 7-0 run after West Forks sparkplug, there prob best player the PG#11, had to leave with his third foul.

CincyGuyintheFort

BOYS GAME:

Alma wins 64-34.... Alma used a 28-0 run from 2min left in the 2nd quarter til 40 seconds left in the 3rd quarter to absolutely blow this game open. I'll hafta give the games MOP to #5 from Alma, he had 13 pts, played great for the basically 2.5 quarters the starters played

AT

Quote from: CincyGuyintheFort on December 27, 2014, 09:15:27 pm
BOYS GAME:

Alma wins 64-34.... Alma used a 28-0 run from 2min left in the 2nd quarter til 40 seconds left in the 3rd quarter to absolutely blow this game open. I'll hafta give the games MOP to #5 from Alma, he had 13 pts, played great for the basically 2.5 quarters the starters played

Jake Folkerts is number 5.

CincyGuyintheFort

Yeah, he is really good. Alma has 4-5 just very very solid players, especially out on the wings. When they bring their 'A' game, they got to be one of the top 2-3 6a teams in the state

BigCatMan

December 28, 2014, 12:46:34 am #7 Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 12:49:48 am by BigCatMan
 :o

BigCatMan

This was an exciting first half for both teams. #11 kept WF in the game and handled the Alma press very well but halftime edge def goes to Alma. Both benches came out early in third when he picked up 4th foul early. Congrats to Alma for a well played game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas