• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top Players right now

Started by Coachbanks12, December 10, 2014, 03:16:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coachbanks12

Name top players in conference right now

WildcatGrandpa13

3A-5: Mahlon Martin (ECS)
         Kelvin Robinson (ECS)
         Allie Freeman (ECS)

I can't think of anyone in 3A-5 competing with these kids

WPWells

12th Man would venture out on a limb and say that no one in the 3A is playing as well as Matthew Ward

Paperman

Osceola's Mark Thomas 6-6 forward playing well.
Osceola's Tevin James is a solid heady player
Rivercrest's Marquez Chew is lighting it up so far.

WildcatGrandpa13

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 10, 2014, 04:00:30 pm
12th Man would venture out on a limb and say that no one in the 3A is playing as well as Matthew Ward
He is definitely talented. Gotten much better from last year? He was solid last year.

WPWells

December 10, 2014, 05:56:52 pm #5 Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 06:38:04 pm by 12th Man CHS
Won't say he's gotten better, but he's taking over games now!

doubled

Austin Reaves CR and Cade Crabtree CR. 

pat

HUNTER DALEY FROM JESSIEVILLE NUMBER 12.  HE IS A SG ON THE SENIOR TEAM. JUST A JUNIOR

fbisgreat

It look likes Fenner from Paris is scoring about 20 or more points a game.Is having a good year.

TheHardTruth

I'll give you a name that never gets mentioned here: Jay Trusty at Danville. His team isn't very good, and even though he doesn't look like it, kid can play some ball. As good as the ECS3 or Ward or Reeves? Nah. But he can go.

WildcatGrandpa13

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 10, 2014, 05:56:52 pm
That's good to hear. He seemed a little too unselfish last year. How many points is he averaging?

pioneers

Austin reaves from cedar ridge in my opinion is the best player in 3A. I've watched the kid play 4 games this year and the least he has scored is 32. He is very efficient to won't settle for 3's.

Lrbasketballguru

Does Reeves finish well? I've never seen him play, but he looks to be pretty skinny if I was looking at the right guy. Nonetheless, he sounds like an excellent player.

neds

His shoulder issue will be his biggest challenge this year. It keeps popping out and that will be a problem as the season progress'

chuckBB

Quote from: WildcatGrandpa13 on December 10, 2014, 08:33:41 pm
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 10, 2014, 05:56:52 pm
That's good to hear. He seemed a little too unselfish last year. How many points is he averaging?
I am not really sure but either 27 or 29

RiceBurner501

was that Fenner kid at Charleston last year? the red head off the bench that was number 15?

BigMan15

pioneers

Quote from: Lrbasketballguru on December 10, 2014, 09:02:27 pm
Does Reeves finish well? I've never seen him play, but he looks to be pretty skinny if I was looking at the right guy. Nonetheless, he sounds like an excellent player.
Yes he finishes bet well at the rim and has a soft touch from the 8-10 ft mark as well. He doesn't shoot a lot of threes he drives and either finishes around the rim or pulls up around 14-17 feet.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas