• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecs vs Jessieville

Started by Lrbasketballguru, December 09, 2014, 07:01:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lrbasketballguru

I am a central arkansas guy and really
Like watching the wildcats play. Would somebody give me the score for their first game since I can't seem to stream it elsewhere?

Lrbasketballguru

I did find a way to stream it and I have to say the wildcats looked awfully rusty. Beware of central, wildcats!

cdelaney

Quote from: Lrbasketballguru on December 09, 2014, 08:13:46 pm
I did find a way to stream it and I have to say the wildcats looked awfully rusty. Beware of central, wildcats!
Very rusty. Didn't really put them away till last 3 minutes. Won by~20 pts. Jessieville is better but relied on one scoring threat. He played lights out and had 38 pts. Probably made 8-10 3's.

neds

Two whole days of practice. Predictable.

bobcats

Quote from: cdelaney on December 10, 2014, 07:51:20 am
Very rusty. Didn't really put them away till last 3 minutes. Won by~20 pts. Jessieville is better but relied on one scoring threat. He played lights out and had 38 pts. Probably made 8-10 3's.

Apparently ECS didn't play any defense giving up that many 3's.

cdelaney

Quote from: bobcats on December 10, 2014, 11:13:44 am
Quote from: cdelaney on December 10, 2014, 07:51:20 am

Apparently ECS didn't play any defense giving up that many 3's.
one day. And their defense wasn't as bad as it sounds. The kid hit a lot of tough shots.

WildcatGrandpa13

I wouldn't expect most of the players to be in top form after 2 days of practice...

pat

THAT BOY NAME FOR JESSIEVILLE IS HUNTER DALEY. HE AVG.30 POINTS A GAME, NO LUCK TO IT.

Ctucker

That's true seen him play he can play.

cdelaney

Quote from: pat on December 10, 2014, 06:35:27 pm
THAT BOY NAME FOR JESSIEVILLE IS HUNTER DALEY. HE AVG.30 POINTS A GAME, NO LUCK TO IT.
He is very good. And no one said it was luck.

RiceBurner501

one day of practice actually guys. it was a rough one for the wildcats, but they pulled it off.

Burks

What happened to the Jessieville Freshman that started last season? I think his name was Ruben.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas