• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

West Fork Basketball

Started by TopFan007, December 01, 2014, 03:51:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TopFan007

Has anyone seen or heard anything about them this year? I know they were decent last year

TopFan007

I am inquiring about the boys, I should have included that earlier!

WFFAN74

Sr boys are having to get used to yet another head coach! But, I have seen them play and they have several good players. Two big boys Cody Roebke and Harrison Johnson, both work inside and are very good. They also have a guard, Ryan Roebke, who is an all around player. Louie Crawford is the point guard and he is very athletic and I believe will lead his team to state. All in all the team looks pretty good and should go far this year.

TheHardTruth

Well, from what I've seen, your conference is weak, so I figure you'll win a lot of games. Lavaca is decent at best. You might run into problems come regionals though. That other conference is pretty stacked. You probably rebound better than most of then though, so that ought to keep you in the game against any of them. Except Charleston.

WattsOzark

Getting used to a new coach sucks, but I think that WF got a gem in Cody Vaught.

WowAnArrowFan

Give Lavaca more credit then that. They've played way better competition then anyone in their league.
Lavaca @ County Line 72-43 L
Lavaca vs Leftwich (Magazine) 65- 45 W
Lavaca @ Paris 65-72 L
Lavaca vs Waldron 82-73 W
Lavaca vs CountyLine 42-35 L
Lavaca vs Danville 72-63 L (Didnt play well at all)
Lavaca @ Booneville 63-34 W

HorseFeathers

Quote from: WowAnArrowFan on December 13, 2014, 06:40:39 pm
Give Lavaca more credit then that. They've played way better competition then anyone in their league.
Lavaca @ Paris 65-72 L

You lost to an average 1A team twice...once by 30

BigMan15

County Line isnt a average 1 a team...

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BigMan15 on December 13, 2014, 09:53:32 pm
County Line isnt a average 1 a team...

They lost by close to 15ish to Wonderview....They are a good at what they do, but they won't contend this year(unless they've come a long way in the last couple of months)

BigMan15

They had an 11 pt game with bay

WowAnArrowFan

County line average? Give me a break...

baller5

They lost to Wonderview by 11 the fist game of the season. Emerson by 11 second game of season

WowAnArrowFan

Get out of here you know nothing about these teams  :-*

curiousgeorge

Quote from: WowAnArrowFan on December 13, 2014, 06:40:39 pm
Lavaca @ Paris 65-72 L

Pretty sure Cedarville has played a much tougher schedule.  They haven't had success with it but none of the teams in this conference have had success out of conference this season.  Cedarville has played...

Lincoln
Dardanelle
Gentry
Farmington
Alma
Waldron

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BigMan15 on December 14, 2014, 08:05:27 am
They had an 11 pt game with bay

Bay's best player sat the bench for almost the entire game. Got T'd up in the 1st quarter and their coach benched him...

WowAnArrowFan

Hf I bet you've never seen county line play and lavaca actually competed with competion so that's the difference and I'd be surprised if lavaca didn't blow out Cedarville tomorrow like west fork did.

QueenoftheCourt

Lavaca wins over Cedarville by 11

WowAnArrowFan

Should won by more Cedarville came scrappy. Lavaca missed 4 easy lay ups to begin the game.

basketballjones

Sounds like West Fork should run away with this league. Just like the football side it is one of the worst conferences in the state. Lavaca or Greenland could finish 2nd but come regional time that won't matter

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas