• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

clarendon basketball 2018

Started by da greatest bigbaby, November 12, 2018, 06:43:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on December 23, 2018, 11:37:29 pm
They do have a win over Clarendon and I would LOVE to see a rematch on a neutral court.  We are getting a slow start, but are putting things together...showed a ton of heart coming back from an 18 pt deficit to lose at the buzzer against Earle.  Having the new conference is going to be tremendous when it comes down to state.  We generally don't see Earle and Marked Tree until post season but having them both plus Bay early is great experience.  I don't get worked up over a few losses to good teams, it's all experience that we will need come tournament time.
. That's why our coach starting scheduleing Earle they beat us by one at there place but they are always a lot better when post season starts!

HorseFeathers

Sorry, fat thumbs got me on the locking this thread oops

bdubyab60

Quote from: KINGC on December 23, 2018, 10:47:14 am
Everything you got to say about Clarendon so negative it's disgusting at the end of the day it's kids playing on that court not you. Worry about EPC or whoever you going for to win it. Big baby doesn't speak for us in Clarendon at all and you guys know that but y'all have some kind of build up animosity that y'all love everytime this man post so you can knock Clarendon. Your more of a sad individual then big baby because you on here dissing kids who those that childish stuff. Clarendon has accomplished many things in basketball just not the ring which matters the most. They have been a great basketball team at the top of division for some years now and if they can get it together these young man will achieve that ring period. Ain't no never over here buddy go check yourself. And one more thing if we lose we lose all that matters is them boys giving it there all on the court we don't or neither those anyone else got to kiss the other team feet because they lost to them but we will respect anyone who beats us.
Youll get over it. Most of my comments are directed at one person. He disrespects every school Clarendon plays, every accomplishment by any of those schools. He calls them bottom feeders.

And I have only used facts. Stated by your own fans (who said your players are unmotivated) so don't put that on me and the history of your program. All I've asked is that false titles are not claimed and the respect given to the opponents that have beaten the mighty Lions. So far you are the only one that says they will. All others dismiss opponents as Clarendon just played bad.

Until we get it from him and until Clarendon can finish something it will keep coming. That's the bottom line.

Again it's just a bucket of excuses and I refuse to let him talk negative about my school without recourse. Childish yes. But I don't give a crap

da greatest bigbaby

December 24, 2018, 09:42:29 pm #253 Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 10:03:20 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Pit bull Bdub ctucker an Dogg would you guys stop with all the side talk'n  mouth'n an going back an forth bout who team is worse this year lol win something title in the tough 6-2a 1st then Holla @ me its like the sec Dogg brutal every week like in football yaw got destroyed by hazen an Des arc lol or you wouldve been like nea 3-2a is the best whatever lol win something here then we can honor that new state hardware dogg you feel me lol none of you guys teams are any good this year  just average @ best were just not play'n good team ball rite now every 1 is not on the same page yet lol an yess yaw were bottom feeders Dogg til somewhere around 2005 or whenever yaw an parkin merged lol  cause we drum'd yaw guys like 50-14 an Barton that year in football around 2000  lol but anywhoo were gonna mop the floors with yaw after the Xmas break 4 of the nxt 5 conference games will be @ the lions den noo mercy dunk contest time o yeah an we will make up for the bay game with a marked tree whip'n an we will still win our 2a-6 south division title 0 L's Barton Kip or marianna wouldn't have a chance  lol but 1st we gonna whip on 5a paragould in this tourney up in mtn home Thursday lol go lions punish paragould

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

And we will quit bragging about our titles as soon as  Clarendon gets one which will never happen. But you go ahead and keep claiming those imaginary ones.

Again we aren't the ones bragging on a team that's never really competed for a title. That CR game wasn't competitive.

Pit Bull

December 24, 2018, 10:10:51 pm #256 Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 10:15:04 pm by Pit Bull
Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on December 24, 2018, 09:42:29 pm
Pit bull Bdub ctucker an Dogg would you guys stop with all the side talk'n  mouth'n an going back an forth bout who team is worse this year lol win something title in the tough 6-2a 1st then Holla @ me its like the sec Dogg brutal every week like in football yaw got destroyed by hazen an Des arc lol or you wouldve been like nea 3-2a is the best whatever lol win something here then we can honor that new state hardware dogg you feel me lol none of you guys teams are any good this year  just average @ best were just not play'n good team ball rite now every 1 is not on the same page yet lol an yess yaw were bottom feeders Dogg til somewhere around 2005 or whenever yaw an parkin merged lol  cause we drum'd yaw guys like 50-14 an Barton that year in football around 2000  lol but anywhoo were gonna mop the floors with yaw after the Xmas break 4 of the nxt 5 conference games will be @ the lions den noo mercy dunk contest time o yeah an we will make up for the bay game with a marked tree whip'n an we will still win our 2a-6 south division title 0 L's Barton Kip or marianna wouldn't have a chance  lol but 1st we gonna whip on 5a paragould in this tourney up in mtn home Thursday lol go lions punish paragould

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a Peapandephant but that's not possible because even when there is nothing else to say we will always hear "once 6'7"
Gets rolling Clarendon will not be defeated over and over and over and over! Merry Christmas Peapandephant!

Pit Bull

Plus Marianna has a 6'5" sophomore point that should be setting on raw this year. See you at the Lion's Den, I'm actually looking forward to meeting a mythological fantasy world ignoramus for the first time! I might even bring along National Geographic.

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on December 24, 2018, 07:52:06 am
I did do go back and look a little and you not as long with post as big baby but couldn't find hardly any! You came close but you always seem to slide atleast one excuse in!

First, I don't have to explain anything to you...second, i've said it many times on many different threads.  Go back to when we got beat by Mineral Springs in the first round of state...the year we were supposed to win State...and you will see that I said that they wanted it more than we did...no, I haven't said it this season because we have yet to lose a game in which we aren't shooting ourselves in the foot although the Earle game was close.

MomaLion

MomaLion

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on December 24, 2018, 09:42:29 pm

It's fine to be confident in your team, but we are in the same conference now.  We need to be strong as a conference and build each team up.  Don't get me wrong, i'd love to win every game, but that's not realistic with the best teams in the state all in the same conference.  Any given night could be a different winner and that's what makes basketball exciting.  A few losses to good teams don't mean much in the grand scheme of things and will only make us all better down the line.

da greatest bigbaby

December 25, 2018, 02:09:27 am #261 Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 08:42:06 am by da greatest bigbaby
Moma that's fine we just have 2 win it outright whip marked tree @ the lions den an not lose another conference game I'm sure marked tree will whip earle twice that would just give us 1 conference loss the bay game was a non conference game their 3-2a with bic rector an Sloan them soo were good lol an once 6'6 Malik gets 2 roll'n we will start 2 see the spread open up a lil more I think Bonner is the lead'n scorer the last few game an yes moma I'm very confident aren't you  marianna is like 2-8 Kipp 1-9 epc 3-7  their not gonna shake a stick @ a snake lol an I'm sure Barton is gonna get rattled with our pressure like Marvell/elaine  them do lol then we will start dunk'n on em any whicha way this 1 might get outta hand  barton  should be a blowout hoop game for us I'm sure their overrated  lol pit bull yaw 6'5 Soph must be @ Lee academy lol yaw are 2-8 were not gonna show yaw any mercy like last year got a title 2 win lions by 30 lol

MomaLion

Pit Bull is Earle...I know the kid he's talking about and he is really really good but doesn't have the supporting cast to make a run.

MomaLion

I'm very confident in our chances to make a run at state, i'm just not putting a ton of stock in the preseason.  Traditionally we've done really well preseason and fallen short in state.  I'm all for playing harder opponents preseason even if it gets us a few losses because we will be better prepared for state.  The guys will find their flow and get it together and then it'll be a thing of beauty  :)

Pit Bull

Quote from: MomaLion on December 25, 2018, 02:57:16 am
Pit Bull is Earle...I know the kid he's talking about and he is really really good but doesn't have the supporting cast to make a run.

Yea I like that kid's game, he should should go big time D-1 in a few years if his grades are solid.

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on December 24, 2018, 11:49:31 pm
It's fine to be confident in your team, but we are in the same conference now.  We need to be strong as a conference and build each team up.  Don't get me wrong, i'd love to win every game, but that's not realistic with the best teams in the state all in the same conference.  Any given night could be a different winner and that's what makes basketball exciting.  A few losses to good teams don't mean much in the grand scheme of things and will only make us all better down the line.
Best conference yes but not all best teams I don't give y'all that right now I would say England in that conversation! And y'all lost to Bay so we can't say all the best teams best overall conference yes and may end up best teams but not right now!

Dogg

Quote from: Pit Bull on December 24, 2018, 10:21:23 pm
Plus Marianna has a 6'5" sophomore point that should be setting on raw this year. See you at the Lion's Den, I'm actually looking forward to meeting a mythological fantasy world ignoramus for the first time! I might even bring along National Geographic.
Didn't he transfer to Barton?

birddawg1986

Mariana looked good in warm-ups. They have some talented kids. Heck, this whole 2-6 conference is loaded from bottom to top. It's a state tournament environment every night in this conference with packed gyms/tight games.

Pit Bull

MomaLion

Quote from: Pit Bull on December 25, 2018, 05:36:16 am
Yea I like that kid's game, he should should go big time D-1 in a few years if his grades are solid.
He had their Jr high rolling last year.  I was very impressed.  I wish he would slide on over to Clarendon lol.

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on December 25, 2018, 08:51:14 am
Best conference yes but not all best teams I don't give y'all that right now I would say England in that conversation! And y'all lost to Bay so we can't say all the best teams best overall conference yes and may end up best teams but not right now!
Have y'all played Bay??? They can play AND the game was at Bay...so to dismiss anyone on the basis of losing to Bay by a few points shows lack of knowledge on your part.

MomaLion

Quote from: Dogg on December 25, 2018, 11:32:36 am
Didn't he transfer to Barton?
Did he? If he did, Barton got a whole lot better.

MomaLion

Quote from: birddawg1986 on December 25, 2018, 02:02:49 pm
Mariana looked good in warm-ups. They have some talented kids. Heck, this whole 2-6 conference is loaded from bottom to top. It's a state tournament environment every night in this conference with packed gyms/tight games.
That's what i'm saying...it's inevitable that good teams are gonna take some losses, but man come post season, look out  :)

MomaLion

Where is everyone playing this week? Clarendon travels to Mountain Home to take on Paragould Thursday.

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on December 25, 2018, 11:19:45 pm
Have y'all played Bay??? They can play AND the game was at Bay...so to dismiss anyone on the basis of losing to Bay by a few points shows lack of knowledge on your part.
Yes Bay is good and so is England they both beat y'all I have not seen either one play and Earle beat us by one! Yalls conference is loaded if you could comprehend what you read it would help! I said best conference but not all the best teams!

Ctucker

Moma if you look back at post I also said by end of year y'all could have best teams too just right now I would not say that! Look at some of your post up here you even say it yourself that y'all don't have it all together yet but the facts are you have lost to 2 teams not even in yalls conference so can't say right now y'all have all the best teams at the top of yalls conference!

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on December 26, 2018, 06:17:32 am
Yes Bay is good and so is England they both beat y'all I have not seen either one play and Earle beat us by one! Yalls conference is loaded if you could comprehend what you read it would help! I said best conference but not all the best teams!
Relax dude,  it's not that serious

Ctucker

That's what you always say! When somebody says the truth!

MomaLion

Insert eye roll here... have a wonderful day

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on December 26, 2018, 11:53:59 am
Insert eye roll here... have a wonderful day
you have a good day to maybe y'all will get it together and quit losing heck I had y'all a solid number 2 coming into season! Maybe y'all can prove me right!

Cheek

Quote from: Ctucker on December 26, 2018, 01:34:24 pm
you have a good day to maybe y'all will get it together and quit losing heck I had y'all a solid number 2 coming into season! Maybe y'all can prove me right!

Clarendon will not be in the top six ranking when they come out next week. I do expect them to be ranked by the end  of the season since their schedule after this tournament is very favorable.  England is the only team left on their schedule who can give them any trouble.

Ctucker

Quote from: Cheek on December 26, 2018, 08:03:44 pm
Clarendon will not be in the top six ranking when they come out next week. I do expect them to be ranked by the end  of the season since their schedule after this tournament is very favorable.  England is the only team left on their schedule who can give them any trouble.
all besides they have Marked Tree twice and Earle again I wouldn't call that favorable, but like I said I had them at 2 coming into season! We will see!

FoxandHound34

Barton won't be a pushover either I'm hearing this year

Ctucker

Dogg

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on December 26, 2018, 08:33:22 pm
Barton won't be a pushover either I'm hearing this year
Barton is not a pushover at all!!

Dogg

Quote from: Ctucker on December 26, 2018, 08:17:43 pm
all besides they have Marked Tree twice and Earle again I wouldn't call that favorable, but like I said I had them at 2 coming into season! We will see!
we don't play them again. They have Marianna and Barton twice. MT, EPC
once

MomaLion

December 27, 2018, 05:06:37 am #286 Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 05:08:38 am by MomaLion
Quote from: Cheek on December 26, 2018, 08:03:44 pm
Wrong lol... we still have Marked Tree and Barton. We're not taking any team lightly. As for rankings,  I'm not concerned about where we fall. I'm expecting that we'll peak at the right time.

Ctucker

Quote from: Dogg on December 26, 2018, 10:33:00 pm
we don't play them again. They have Marianna and Barton twice. MT, EPC
once
Thats strange y'all only play each other one time in conference?

Cheek

Quote from: MomaLion on December 27, 2018, 05:06:37 am
Wrong lol... we still have Marked Tree and Barton. We're not taking any team lightly. As for rankings,  I'm not concerned about where we fall. I'm expecting that we'll peak at the right time.

MT will be before the rankings come out, and you should have no trouble with Barton.

MomaLion

Clarendon advances on the winners side of the bracket with a 52-63 win over Paragould. We play Farmington tomorrow at 4pm.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: MomaLion on December 27, 2018, 04:32:39 pm
Clarendon advances on the winners side of the bracket with a 52-63 win over Paragould. We play Farmington tomorrow at 4pm.

Good luck to Clarendon MomaLion!

Pit Bull

Quote from: MomaLion on December 27, 2018, 04:32:39 pm

Did 6'7" get to rollin???

MomaLion

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on December 27, 2018, 06:10:49 pm
Good luck to Clarendon MomaLion!
Thank you... Farmington definitely has the size advantage but if we play well,  we'll be fine.

MomaLion

Quote from: Pit Bull on December 27, 2018, 06:46:48 pm
Did 6'7" get to rollin???
He was utilized very well and got game MVP

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on December 28, 2018, 09:49:43 am
Thank you... Farmington definitely has the size advantage but if we play well,  we'll be fine.
y'all have 6'7 and 6'4 and they have size advantage wow!

MomaLion

Yep,  they have a 6'7 that looks a couple inches taller and very stocky.

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on December 28, 2018, 01:32:45 pm
Yep,  they have a 6'7 that looks a couple inches taller and very stocky.
dang big ole boys

MomaLion

They have several big guys and shoot very well.

da greatest bigbaby

Go lions good win over 5a paragould up next 4a farmington let's destroy the cardinals

Pit Bull

The A's don't matter, only 5 on the court

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas