• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Teams to watch in 3a and below this year?

Started by Mr.Swine89, September 18, 2018, 07:42:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Swine89

Who will they be? There always seems to be a very talented team within the smaller schools. Woodlawn perhaps?

Eagle076

Look for Des Arc to go far this year.  All returning starters but 1.

Chester A. Arthur

Ashdown.

And no, they're not 4A (under the new 6 classification system).

RabidWolf

I believe Genoa and Horatio will both be down. Prescott has some very talented groups starting with last years freshmen class. Spring Hill has one of the best hitters in the state. Parkers Chapel, woodlawn and JC will all be tough.

baseball_fan1

AverageJo24

What about the smaller schools around Independence County? Im new to the area. is there any talent over here this year?

bleacherbum78

I think JC has a legitimate shot to win it all in 2a this year! Only lost 2 seniors last year and also got a move in! My favorite going in to the year in 2a!

baseball_fan1

Quote from: bleacherbum78 on October 24, 2018, 09:32:56 pm
I think JC has a legitimate shot to win it all in 2a this year! Only lost 2 seniors last year and also got a move in! My favorite going in to the year in 2a!

Possibly. But Horatio will always have a say so about who wins state regardless of what classification they're in.

jazdill

Lamar started 5 to 6 freshman last year. 7 freshman seen a lot of gametime. Only 1 senior and 2 juniors this year. Feel like they are still a bit young this season with heavy sophomore class but should be solid with lots of playtime after this season. Will be a tough region for young team with the realignment tho

Coach9586

Quote from: jazdill on October 25, 2018, 10:39:33 pm
Lamar started 5 to 6 freshman last year. 7 freshman seen a lot of gametime. Only 1 senior and 2 juniors this year. Feel like they are still a bit young this season with heavy sophomore class but should be solid with lots of playtime after this season. Will be a tough region for young team with the realignment tho

Lamar's senior pitcher is no joke. The kid can throw and throw for an entire game without losing much velocity. Hard to find in small school ball.

hawgball3

Conway Christian went 25-1 Last year and only lost 1 starter.

jazdill

Quote from: Coach9586 on October 30, 2018, 08:18:09 am
Lamar's senior pitcher is no joke. The kid can throw and throw for an entire game without losing much velocity. Hard to find in small school ball.

Lamar does not have a senior who throws much. the 1 senior will throw on occasions against the right teams.

TruthHurts

2fe

Quote from: TruthHurts on November 23, 2018, 11:35:52 am
Expect Harding Academy to be good.
These will all be good:

HA
CAC
Harmony Grove
Baptist Prep
Mayflower

Head Lion

WarEagle10

Quote from: 2fe on November 24, 2018, 09:22:00 pm
These will all be good:

HA
CAC
Harmony Grove
Baptist Prep
Mayflower

Agreed AND 4/5 of these teams are in the same conference. 

2 Seamer

Fountain Lake will be in the mix as they drop to 3A.  Ashdown will also be tough.

YSpanther

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas