• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Franklin from Parkview to Maumelle for his Senior year?

Started by BirdCall, November 07, 2016, 10:17:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BirdCall

Is this true? If so does anyone know why he would leave a powerhouse like Parkview?

Chief_Osceola™

I don't know if he's at Maumelle or not, but he'd be going from one powerhouse to another.

zebrafan

Chief_Osceola™

I'll try to find out this week. If I don't get anything definite, I guess we'll find out Friday at our red/white game.

Central Ark

Same rumors came out this summer about Garland and Franklin.

godeep

To  be a powerhouse you need a few rings not  T-shirts. Maumelle ain't a powerhouse. Parkview, Jonesboro, NLR, Jacksonville are powerhouses.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: godeep on November 08, 2016, 07:42:30 am
To  be a powerhouse you need a few rings not  T-shirts. Maumelle ain't a powerhouse. Parkview, Jonesboro, NLR, Jacksonville are powerhouses.

Haha, this guy. Name 5 schools in the state who are better than Maumelle right now.

TNT_15

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on November 08, 2016, 12:09:47 pm
Haha, this guy. Name 5 schools in the state who are better than Maumelle right now.
You can't....... Dynasty and power house are two diffrent things. Two trips to the final for Maumelle maybe a third?

BigLion10

NLR, Cabot, FS Northside, Parkview, Jonesboro, Pine Bluff

Chief_Osceola™

BigLion10

Chief_Osceola™

BigLion10

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: BigLion10 on November 08, 2016, 08:06:54 pm
NLR and Cabot could

Are you basing this off of Maumelle's returning players from last year's team? Because you may want to look at a few of our move-ins and transfers. Maumelle is LOADED.

pridgehog

The Green Arrow

Who has transferred into Maumelle? Where they coming from?

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: The Green Arrow on November 11, 2016, 10:41:25 am
Who has transferred into Maumelle? Where they coming from?

Quan Richardson from Morrilton
Ibrahim Ali from SW Christian
Rico Lindsey from Pulaski Academy
Kevin Hamilton from LR Hall

Cajun Hog

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on November 11, 2016, 11:46:31 am
Quan Richardson from Morrilton
Ibrahim Ali from SW Christian
Rico Lindsey from Pulaski Academy
Kevin Hamilton from LR Hall

Man that's a lot of move-ins?  They all moved into district?

Chief_Osceola™

November 11, 2016, 02:17:30 pm #18 Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 02:24:14 pm by Chief_Osceola™
Quote from: Cajun Hog on November 11, 2016, 12:12:53 pm
Man that's a lot of move-ins?  They all moved into district?

Richardson did I think.  Hamilton is likely a result of school choice.  We have kids from LR that go to Maumelle.  Lindsey and Ibby came from private to public.

We had a kid from Atlanta that was supposed to be really good, but I think he may have gotten into some trouble early this year.  We have a foreign student as well that's a little Jeremy Lin and can shoot the ball pretty well.  Add that with the guys we have returning (basically everyone except Williams and Hall), along with our sophomores coming in, and we should be pretty stout.  The biggest challenge for our coaches will to get everyone to play team ball.  We're gonna play up-tempo so it should be fun to watch.

Cajun Hog

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on November 11, 2016, 02:17:30 pm
Richardson did I think.  Hamilton is likely a result of school choice.  We have kids from LR that go to Maumelle.  Lindsey and Ibby came from private to public.

We had a kid from Atlanta that was supposed to be really good, but I think he may have gotten into some trouble early this year.  We have a foreign student as well that's a little Jeremy Lin and can shoot the ball pretty well.  Add that with the guys we have returning (basically everyone except Williams and Hall), along with our sophomores coming in, and we should be pretty stout.  The biggest challenge for our coaches will to get everyone to play team ball.  We're gonna play up-tempo so it should be fun to watch.

Thanks Chief

mijally

Maumelle will go as Tremont Robinson goes. If he is on the floor for them then they have a shot to win it all. If he is not due to injury or foul trouble then they will struggle. He has been that important for them the last 2 years.

godeep

Tremont is a great second fiddle. Great John Lennon but he not Paul McCartney. Scottie but not Mike.  Robin but not Batman. They needed a Franklin to come in and be the man. 

mijally

Quote from: godeep on November 15, 2016, 07:32:43 am
Tremont is a great second fiddle. Great John Lennon but he not Paul McCartney. Scottie but not Mike.  Robin but not Batman. They needed a Franklin to come in and be the man.
A player who leads his team in rebounding assists blocks steals and is second in scoring plays second fiddle to no one. Don't be consumed with scoring. Tremont has been the best all around player on his team since he was a sophomore. And John Lennon...second fiddle?  C'mon man. Everyone knows he played guitar.

Chief_Osceola™

Just ignore the idiocy. He's trolling, and has probably never even seen Maumelle play.

godeep

Dude I've said  nothing negative about Tremont. All I said was my view he not a Number 1 option type of guy. Have a big time guy beside him he cool. No Williams watch the difference. 

mijally

Yeah it is negative saying he is a 2nd option. It's also incorrect. There was no Williams the year before when they made the finals. It was Tre. I was at the games the last two years and I saw it first hand. Not sure what game you were watching.  Like I said earlier if he is on the floor we got a shot. The competition is a lot tougher this year though.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: godeep on November 15, 2016, 09:57:46 pm
Dude I've said  nothing negative about Tremont. All I said was my view he not a Number 1 option type of guy. Have a big time guy beside him he cool. No Williams watch the difference. 

He scored 27 against Parkview last night. Not bad for a 'second fiddle.'

LOL

Rocket23

Maumelle is for real and Shook is doing a great job as coach.  I thought they were overrated before the season, but not anymore. 

They are deep and have several options.  They can run, play perimeter, and take it inside.  The 5A state is going to be great tournament.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas