• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Crazy Weather

Started by DogsWin7, March 01, 2012, 08:22:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Breitontime

Valley,

I just talked to a lady friend from Fairbanks. She said it's supposed to start snowing early next week.

You have any of that white nonsense up on the slope?

Valleysports

I stepped off the plane, today, into winter.  :'(   Frozen Tundra, ice/snow, cold wind, temp is not that cold - 28 degs, but we're done in the Artic.  Snowing right now.

DogsWin7

How can you adjust like that?  It would kill me to have to be in Arkansas one minute and then the Alaska (artic) or where ever you are.

Wet, damp, little bit of fog this morning. 

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Valleysports on October 09, 2012, 08:27:49 pm
HF, didn't work on the firewood, will next time. Plenty of deer in the yard - bring tag.

Valley if you keep offering, I'm going to have to take you up on that..lol

DogsWin7

got rain?           got rain?       yeah!  ::)

HorseFeathers

dark and dreary day here in pope county...

DogsWin7

I think when I started this thread, I jinxed every friday football game in Arkansas!!!! :P

How many times throughout the football season's past has it rained almost every friday night?

HorseFeathers

Valleysports

You are a Duck Dynasty Girl - filling that swamp up is priority!  :D

DogsWin7

Quote from: Valleysports on October 12, 2012, 04:11:42 pm
You are a Duck Dynasty Girl - filling that swamp up is priority!  :D

LOL..........yes but I rather it be Sunday-Wednesday!  :)

True Believer

I think every Friday night but tonight has been nasty over in NEA.  Tonight it didn't rain!

Yard Sale tomorrow.  Hope the forecast is correct.  Suppose to be warm and dry.  Then rain again tomorrow night. 

True Believer

Yard Sale DONE. 

It was foggy foggy this morning but it's nice and warn outside.   Headed to watch the "Running of the Weiners"

Octoberfest.   Biergarten, Brats, Volkswagons and Weiner dogs.   How can I not have a great time???   :)

DogsWin7

Beautiful Day today!!!!!   Love It! 

True Believer

T. O. R. N. A. D. O. E. S.

Hidey hole. 

DogsWin7

Rain again ???    Man those Ducks gotta love it! ;D   

Texarkana_Piggie

my sister just out of denver got snow this morning.  two years in a row they've had snow for my birthday.

HorseFeathers

hector has a game tonight....and guess what it's RAINING!!

DogsWin7

Quote from: Texarkana_Piggie on October 25, 2012, 01:59:39 pm
my sister just out of denver got snow this morning.  two years in a row they've had snow for my birthday.

Happy Birthday TP!!!!!! and Many More!!!!!!

Bundle up it is cold where I live!!!!

True Believer

In my long sleeve shirt and long fuzzy warm pants that I only wear inside or people would think I'm a bag lady and under the blankets kind of weather.

Texarkana_Piggie

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on October 26, 2012, 07:26:37 am
Quote from: Texarkana_Piggie on October 25, 2012, 01:59:39 pm

Happy Birthday TP!!!!!! and Many More!!!!!!

Bundle up it is cold where I live!!!!

thanks!  it's cold here too.  i'm so happy!  love this weather.

Valleysports

I made a fire last night AND I'm fixing to make one again!  ;D 

True Believer

We made chili today.  Opened up the windows.   Then I put on my Red Wolves hoodie.  The I watched the Hogs.  Then I felt sick.  Chili or the game.  I think the game. 

I hate Ole Miss people in eastern Arkansas.   

Texarkana_Piggie

Made chili today too.  Seems like everyone I wanted to win today lost.  Boo. 

DogsWin7

I am trying to soak up every last bit of sunshine possible.    It is almost Holiday Season! 

Valleysports

Fire 3 nights in a row!  :D

DogsWin7

Great Weather for Halloween!   Everyone please be mindful of all the children out tonight and drive safely.   

True Believer

My toes are cold.   My nose is cold.   I have my electric blanket turned on and ready. 

DogsWin7

November 06, 2012, 11:48:36 am #377 Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 11:52:22 am by DiehardFBfan
Quote from: True Believer on November 05, 2012, 08:43:47 pm
My toes are cold.   My nose is cold.   I have my electric blanket turned on and ready.

I think I am going to go out and purchase one today.   I freezzzzzze at night.  Hopefully it will help me to be able to sleep.

Great weather today for voting!   I paid my respects today to the Veterans who gave me that right, by going to vote. 

Thank you and you are still remembered.

sevenof400

Quote from: True Believer on November 05, 2012, 08:43:47 pm

Life is good once again, TB.  Feel that crisp, fall air......

Ah.   

True Believer

I'm moving to the tropics. 

sevenof400

That's a very fall oriented picture you have in your avatar there TB......

I think you like the cooler weather more than you let on...

True Believer

I like 70 degrees and up.   I have 2 shirts on right now.  I am buying a small heater to put under my desk because it's cold. 

I like fall because it's pretty. 

So I do like fall but not the cold part. 

True Believer

Perfect weather tonight for a football game. 

ahsalum

Quote from: True Believer on November 07, 2012, 07:25:32 pm
I like 70 degrees and up.   

You said it. I loathe going from warm to cold. Love everything about summertime.

People who love wintertime make me sick.

DogsWin7

I'm ready to go to the tropics with TB, already depressed, better enjoy today's weather although the cloud cover is yuk.  High for Monday is around 40 degrees:(

Going to be a long winter. 

HorseFeathers

I'm wanting a hard freeze this year....because of one thing: BUGS....I was beginning to worry my house was going to be flown off on grasshoppers last year. Only reason my yard was green this summer, is because it was green with grasshoppers...

sevenof400

Quote from: Steve Perry on November 09, 2012, 08:52:16 am
Quote from: True Believer on November 07, 2012, 07:25:32 pm
I like 70 degrees and up.   

You said it. I loathe going from warm to cold. Love everything about summertime.

People who love wintertime make me sick.

How can you hate cold weather with a mop like that?

True Believer

Ug.   Cold.  Rain. 

Hope the rain is gone by in the morning. 

Too hard to get up on a cold rainy Monday. 

Texarkana_Piggie

I'm loving this.  Quack. 

DogsWin7

I'm glad someone is! ;D    It is 37 degrees and way to cold for my liking.   Hurry back Summertime! 

Valleysports

Thanksgiving is coming up next week - you know you want a nice cozy family dinner, in warm cozy house - cold outside.  Christmas - always wishing for a White Christmas.  When I get home, that fireplace will be blazing through the Holidays.  Anyhow give me through January,  please FREEZE the lakes solid - Jan 30th you can dial her back up to 80 deg  :)

DogsWin7

Quote from: Valleysports on November 14, 2012, 12:25:22 pm
Thanksgiving is coming up next week - you know you want a nice cozy family dinner, in warm cozy house - cold outside.  Christmas - always wishing for a White Christmas.  When I get home, that fireplace will be blazing through the Holidays.  Anyhow give me through January,  please FREEZE the lakes solid - Jan 30th you can dial her back up to 80 deg  :)

Cozy family dinner would be nice, but mine always turns into some type of spin-off of Christmas Vacation! ;D

I do always wish for a White Christmas.......Love to see the snow for a day, then melt away in the warm sunshine. 

sevenof400

Why do I have the feeling that TB is outside enjoying this first day of December?

It has to be warm enough....even for TB today!

True Believer

Loving it!!   Been putting the tree up for the last 2 days with the windows open.  Yep.  I could get use to this.

Also great weather for the ASU game yesterday.  Perfect day for the WIN. 

DogsWin7

L O V E...........this Weather!!  This I can live with.....Saddened me to have to come back in the house awhile ago.

Indiana Jones

75 in December, this sucks!!!!
December is  made for hoodies not short sleeves

Texarkana_Piggie

i am ready for my cold weather to come back!  not liking this warm december!

Breitontime

Love it. 2 a.m. on a motorcycle last night in jeans and a T. Pure love.

Breitontime

Love it. 2 a.m. on a motorcycle last night in jeans and a T. Pure love.

Valleysports

December 06, 2012, 06:15:16 am #399 Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 06:30:39 am by Valleysports
Quote from: Texarkana_Piggie on December 02, 2012, 05:49:42 pm
i am ready for my cold weather to come back!  not liking this warm december!

Got that taken care of for you Piggie - I'm stirring up this cold that's hovered over Alaska for 3 weeks, setting record low temps.  Jet Stream is heading your way and will be hitting the Lower 48 about Sat.  Rain in Arkansas Sunday before cold front and ducks arrive on Monday.  Expect Lows of 20-30's the rest of the year.....  Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!

HF, did your parents ever get that firewood?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas