• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

who is Rick Jones

Started by bearcats_87@yahoo.com, February 27, 2009, 04:24:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bearcats_87@yahoo.com

gatecrasher

You're kidding right? Please tell me you are from another state or something so I don't have to talk about you.....LOL.........

bearcats_87@yahoo.com

who is he bc i dont know him

blue4hire

Justafan42

Coach Jones is a semi successful Oklahoma coach from Broken Arrow HS. He had to compete against Tulsa Union and Jenks. Semi successful isn't a slam, not many coaches have been very successful against TU and Jenks. His program is very successful here in Arkansas at the 5A level and could work at other levels. He believes in core and speed workouts and is very demanding of his players. His players grow leaps and bonds under his program. He is very highly respected in the community and his family is the reason he is where he is today (Greenwood).

The only knock I have agianst him is that he does thousands of dollars worth of business with Oklahoma company's that he had relationships with and the state loses the tax revenue. His not the only coach in the state that does this and the school system won't collapse because of it, but.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: bearcats_87@yahoo.com on February 27, 2009, 05:20:37 pm
who is he bc i dont know him
i think he is that  wrestler that yells whooooooo all the time.

Uncle Ivan

The crosseyed doppelganger of Rick James.

Supa freak, he's supa freaky

Fatfullback

Thought he moved to Southside and took the head baseball job there?

Baitshop

Quote from: Fatfullback on March 11, 2009, 04:21:07 pm
Thought he moved to Southside and took the head baseball job there?

This is kinda right.......CRAIG Jones left Greenwood and took the baseball job at Southside BECAUSE of Rick Jones...... 8) 8)

Uncle Ivan

Rick Jones had a hit back in the 80's.

Hoghead

I met Rick back in the 70's. He was playing with Buffalo Springfield back then. After a quick stint in the Navy, Rick went AWOL and hid out in Canada. He got picked up by the Shore Patrol and was kicked out in 1975. But by 1978 Rick had hit it Big with the Stone City Band. His 1st hit record "You and I" was kicking. Then came other hits. Busting out of L7, Mary Jane, Cold Blooded, High on your love, and yes SUPER FREAK! As fate would have it Rick got lost in the drug circles of Hollywood. Kidnapped a chick and tortured her with a crack pipe! Did time in Prison, Changed his life, showed up in Greenwood and won 3 State Championships! Aint life good? So now ya know all about Rick!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas