• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coach Tom Farmer- Bryant AD

Started by 5 Johnny Bench, November 20, 2008, 01:49:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Johnny Bench

I just got word that Coach Farmer is having surgery on his pancreas to see if his problem is cancerous.  They are doing a biopsy today.  Prayers are needed from him and his family.  Farmer coached hundreds of players at Benton and Bryant and has done a super job as AD at Bryant the last 18 years.  Not to mention he is one of the finest men I have ever had the privilege of knowing. Word needs to get around for prayer for him.

Billyo62

golf4us

marian

prayers from Russellville, hope things turn out good.

Walter

ARDA2

Best Wishes and hopeful prayer  Fort Smith

7AFBFAN

stattracker

Quote from: 5 Johnny Bench on November 20, 2008, 01:49:36 pm
I just got word that Coach Farmer is having surgery on his pancreas to see if his problem is cancerous.  They are doing a biopsy today.  Prayers are needed from him and his family.  Farmer coached hundreds of players at Benton and Bryant and has done a super job as AD at Bryant the last 18 years.  Not to mention he is one of the finest men I have ever had the privilege of knowing. Word needs to get around for prayer for him.

Absolutely correct. He attends sporting events in every single sport. He is very approachable whether you are just a parent or associated with the school.

Prayers from Bryant to a Bryant guy.

wampuscatblue

I've never met him but heard he is a super nice guy--prayers from Conway as well. 

specialteams

Coach Farmer is a great guy!! Prayers that everything turns out OK.

Tiger_Dad_14

Prayers from Bentonville to his family and friends

Ignatius J. Reilly

Super nice guy!!  Our thoughts and prayers are with Coach Farmer and his family.

5 Johnny Bench

Has anyone heard of the results from  Coach Farmer's test?

stattracker

November 25, 2008, 09:33:29 am #13 Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 10:08:09 am by stattracker
I will not go into specifics about what actually happened, and please understand that there should be a certain amount of privacy extended for the family.

All I will say is that things didn't turn out as bad as was originally posted and he is doing fine right now.

We, in Bryant, have a huge amount of respect for Coach Farmer. He has put a tremendous amount of effort into our program to make it one of the top notch programs across the board. We have made it in some and still working on others. He is a fantastic man and loves his Hornets.

Get well soon Coach.

Billyo62

5 Johnny Bench

SavedbyGrace

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas