• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

professional sports are a disgrace.

Started by george7244, November 16, 2007, 09:34:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

george7244

has the nfl absolutely lost its mind reinstating ricky williams. apparently the drug policy has very little meaning.  look at the professional athletes that have been busted with very little consequences.  there needs to be a life time ban to send a message to these prima donnas.  look at darryl strawberry, ricky williams, tank johnson, the cincinnati bengals as a whole, the cheats in nascar like chad knaus who get slapped on the wrist.  it sends a message that inapproiate behavior is acceptable if you are at a high enough level and this has a trickle down effect. the jr. high school and the high school kids see this as a message that says it is ok to be this way as long as you don't get caught and if you do you are going to be slapped on the wrist.  if you and i had done what most of these thugs have done we would be serving time.  and before anyone thinks that this is a racial deal by me i personally don"t care if they are purple with pink spots.  i am  just sick of seeing this type of behavior condoned and swept under the rug.  they should move the cincinnati bengals to kansas and rename them the leavenworth lifers.  they would play all 16 games at home with a captive audience. enough said by me. i am just sick of this s***.

george7244

i meant for this to be on the officials thread and not the coaches.  i have no idea if there is any way to move it.  if there is someone help me out.  thanks

george7244

if i could get a moderator to remove this thread from the coaches area i would appreciate it.  i have reposted it on the officials thread.  thanks  george

Rulesman

Quote from: george7244 on November 16, 2007, 09:44:01 am
i meant for this to be on the officials thread and not the coaches.  i have no idea if there is any way to move it.  if there is someone help me out.  thanks
What does this topic have to do with officials?

george7244

Quote from: Rulesman on November 16, 2007, 09:45:09 pm
Quote from: george7244 on November 16, 2007, 09:44:01 am
What does this topic have to do with officials?
absolutely nothing i just think that thread is looked at more.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas