• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

'08

Started by WBF †, November 06, 2007, 10:51:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

True Believer

Me too because I can't find out who he is.  And he's not going to do us any good if he can't play. 

True Believer

December 06, 2007, 11:32:28 pm #51 Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 05:08:16 pm by True Believer
I have asked several football players about this kid dead lifting 700lbs and no one I talked to seems to know him.  Think someone is pulling our leg........

but I do know for a fact that one of our freshmen squat lifted 400 lbs.

biggboy

the guy yall r talkin about didn't lift 700lbs more like 550 and we have several players who can dead lift over 500 lbs.

True Believer

Quote from: biggboy on December 06, 2007, 12:12:36 pm
marion shud be in tha top 2 from the east and the kid who dead lift 700 pounds will b a jr.  next season and most likly won't start

Then why say this?   We have several that can life 500lbs.  I know you guys and I just didn't know of anyone being able to lift 700.

marionpatriot14

his name is bryan mcdonald but he quit

True Believer

I know Bryan and that's a real shame.  Injuries maybe?

BBALLFAN

WM will be better offensively next year maybe. Backs that can do some real damage but didnt get the ball last year very much because of senior class. When put in the starting roles I believe they will be better than last years backs. Defense lost alot but will still be real fast and athletic. But hard to replace what they lost on that side of the ball. Marion will be better for sure but really at this point everyone is usually posistive about the upcoming year.

Number2-NLR

East         
1. West Memphis-great defense                   
2. Marion-good qb good rb                 
3. Jacksonville-great backs                         
4. Mountain Home- good offensive

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas