• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

# 23 is a REAL STUD!

Started by Grizzle BEAR, September 29, 2007, 03:20:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizzle BEAR

Bentonville's # 23 ran for 269 yards on NHS very improved defense. He is the best in the state  and will the Razorbacks loss him too! A very nice performance by Bentonville and the X Southside staff!

Earl is my Hero!!

I'm telling you, he's a great kid too. Makes you wonder what would have happened if he played RB last year.

He's not real big, but very strong, over 300lb bench.

Arkansas could field a great team with the local talent playing elsewhere:
Ziemba, Burns, the Springdale transfers, the Rogers kid that signed with Wisconsin, etc. Will they wise up and get Blackmon? Who knows.

bpc5548

this kid is a stallion. nobody can stop him. plus when bentonville gets two of their starting o line back after missing them for the past two weeks, you can just hand bentonville the state title.

Ty

Quote from: bpc5548 on September 29, 2007, 07:16:42 pm
this kid is a stallion. nobody can stop him. plus when bentonville gets two of their starting o line back after missing them for the past two weeks, you can just hand bentonville the state title.
I think the Wildats will have something to say about that.

bpc5548

they can say what they want, but friday night bentonville will actually go out there and get the win.

Smithian

Quote from: Grizzle BEAR on September 29, 2007, 03:20:20 pm
Bentonville's # 23 ran for 269 yards on NHS very improved defense. He is the best in the state  and will the Razorbacks loss him too! A very nice performance by Bentonville and the X Southside staff!
Considering this NEW Southside staff has done something your Northside staff CAN'T and WILL NEVER do, I wouldn't be talking crap about Southside.

Why does it matter, though? Both the new and old Southside staff beat on Northside. Kodi is gone.

not ray

September 30, 2007, 01:00:53 pm #6 Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 01:03:02 pm by Special Delivery Jones
Funny thing is the comaraderie that the two staffs had before and after the game.  Northside is one dangerous team.  They just got worn down by a little better team.  Bentonville has quite a lot of depth when you consider that Rucker is out, they played the past game minus 2 offensive line starters, the number 1 cornerback is out for the season.  Bentonville is just a little better at this point.  I would hate to have to see Northside across the field later in the season.  I wonder how many people thought Northside would be 4-1 at this point after last season's finish.

Smithian

I thought they'd be alright, but not this good.

not ray

One thing I have come to understand is that when you expect the least from Northside is when they will be playing last.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas