• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

juco studs

Started by statechampqb, December 13, 2006, 10:03:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

statechampqb

any D1 studs needing a Juco home because of grades, over-looked or needing to transfer for eligibility puposes?

arkansashooper

then just go to hanceville, al where there are three AR studs dominating for the lions of wallace state, a d-1 juco.  they are 10-0 and ranked #7 in the country.  go arkansas boys, dominate in that state of AL!   ;D

statechampqb

Uh...isn't this the football site??? My bad...I need FOOTBALL PLAYERS ! Sorry I was not clear.

seark66

Quote from: statechampqb on December 14, 2006, 10:09:26 am
Uh...isn't this the football site??? My bad...I need FOOTBALL PLAYERS ! Sorry I was not clear.

Who do you need football players for? Why do you need football players? What are you trying to do?

statechampqb

Junior college football recruiter.  we are allowed 12 out of state kids or 12 can make our 55 man roster, thus, they must be solid or have great d1 potential to offer scholarship.  We recruit SouthCarolina, Florida, Georgia, Texas and Arkansas.
I love the work ethic and "yes sir, no sir" kids I have gotten from south arkansas.  So I am hunting for more kids ..just wanting a chance to set themselves up for success.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas