• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas High School is back!!!

Started by 2008razorback, November 27, 2006, 10:42:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

2008razorback

Congrats to the Arkansas High School Football Team for an awesome season.... Its been 30 years sinceA-high has held the State Championship trophy.  But the Best is yet to come... its great and a accomplishment to win the trophy, but it is an honor to keep the trophy. 

It was a great game Saturday... Mountain Home was a worthy opponent... and you can't say someone else deserve to be there, cause if it was true they would have been there. 

Also great job Arkansas High Marching Band... You were crunk like alwayz!!!
Everything was just great... the cheerleaders and Redline showed what a 1st division squad looks and performs like.

TEXARKANA ARKANSAS HIGH SCHOOL IS BACK ON THA MAP!!!!!

hogsfan41

way to make another thread just like the other 15+ that are already on here... Way to go homer.

BorderPatrol

Quote from: hogsfan41 on November 27, 2006, 01:23:30 pm
way to make another thread just like the other 15+ that are already on here... Way to go homer.

Not saying I agree with the starting of this thread, but I am just curious as to why you replied if you don't?

bp

thebigshot

Quote from: BorderPatrol on November 27, 2006, 04:16:54 pm

Not saying I agree with the starting of this thread, but I am just curious as to why you replied if you don't?

bp

He has ADHD. He don't know any better.

Texarkana_Piggie

oh please....like we need 14 threads about el dorado's hc job and 19 threads about how marion shoulda coulda woulda oughta been in the championship game.
let the guy celebrate.

2008razorback

Can you say HATER!!!!!

originalhawg

It is called the 1st amendment.......and aren't most of us homers?  Besides that.....what team or topic do you prefer to discuss now?  Who will win next year?  How cold is it in your city? 

df44

Great Season Tex!  Was glad to see yall win it all. I know Dennis Johnson is comming back next year what about your the rest of your team?  Do you think yall will win it again next year?  I know you have a good shot as long as yall have got DJ.

rdubs8

congrats to the HOGS! i was impressed with DJ running the ball saturday and all season. Took him a little while to get things going, but ended up making big plays when they counted. Congrats to the team and good luck next season.

BorderPatrol

Quote from: rdubs8 on November 28, 2006, 09:41:58 am
congrats to the HOGS! i was impressed with DJ running the ball saturday and all season. Took him a little while to get things going, but ended up making big plays when they counted. Congrats to the team and good luck next season.

Quote from: df44 on November 28, 2006, 09:38:54 am
Great Season Tex!  Was glad to see yall win it all. I know Dennis Johnson is comming back next year what about your the rest of your team?  Do you think yall will win it again next year?  I know you have a good shot as long as yall have got DJ.

Now, don't get me wrong, DJ deserves a LOT of credit for his play this season, especially in the Championship game.

BUT, he doe not deserve all of it. What about the Defense? Holding Mt. Home's offense to just 14 total yards in the first half, and 31 in the second half....

Like I said before, DJ deserves a LOT of credit, but not ALL the credit.

Remember, Defense Wins.

bp

2008razorback

Quote from: BorderPatrol on November 28, 2006, 12:09:25 pm

Quote from: rdubs8 on November 28, 2006, 09:41:58 am

Quote from: df44 on November 28, 2006, 09:38:54 am

Now, don't get me wrong, DJ deserves a LOT of credit for his play this season, especially in the Championship game.

BUT, he doe not deserve all of it. What about the Defense? Holding Mt. Home's offense to just 14 total yards in the first half, and 31 in the second half....

Like I said before, DJ deserves a LOT of credit, but not ALL the credit.

Remember, Defense Wins.

bp

I know it was his first year here.... but i think alot of credit should go to Derrick Wesley...  Although Dennis is a great and awesome player,  like BoarderPatrol said "Defense Wins."    Also Dennis was out of 3 of the 7 conference games... and Derrick held it down.  So much props go to Derrick. 

Texarkana_Piggie

and that was part of the key to our success.  they had so many weapons on offense that if one was not there, there was someone to plug in.  and it kept defenses from keying on one player as much. 

loyal fan

Now that Keople has a ring will he move on to another school or is he there to stay?

Texarkana_Piggie

i heard him last night on our local sports show and he didn't talk like he was going anywhere.  i know a couple of years ago in the offseason, from what i heard he applied for every vacancy there was.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas