• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1-18 Searcy Lions under new coach.

Started by shs-05, October 29, 2006, 06:32:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

shs-05

Soon to be 1-19. What are your thoughts on the direction that this program has gone. We used to compete.

SingleWingGuru

Quote from: shs-05 on October 29, 2006, 06:32:09 pm
Soon to be 1-19. What are your thoughts on the direction that this program has gone. We used to compete.

Don't count your eggs just yet.  Searcy has ALWAYS had MH's number.

Mountain Home has never beaten Searcy.  :(

Titan Spirit

should be a good game....senior night at searcy...
is the game thurs or fri.....

no one expected searcy to win it last year and they pulled it out...
I just dont get it...searcy has had a lot of talent but they seem to find a way to lose...this senior class was undeafeated as freshman?

fastdrop

I think they have a good baseball program.....

Raven

MH vs Searcy is on Thur.  Hope the wind dies down and the temp goes up!!

GO BOMBERS!!

powerlifter90

1-19 is ......... what a 5% winning percentage?   I don't see anyone else keeping their job (except at NP) with a failure rate that high.  Coach and/or staff must go

pow3r( . )( . )

i feel bad for coach mac. i played for him at rogers before he left and he was a good coach....but i think he might of bit of more than he can chew w.  searcy. i hope he can get it together and have a good season next year.

onegearruss

MH is good this year tho,
it is senior night at searcy, but i dont think that will matter this year
I think they should bring mallett back, he wasnt great but i know he won more then one game in two years

cabotpantherman

Seacry startes many seniors, next year might be just as bad?

onegearruss

October 30, 2006, 10:12:08 pm #10 Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 10:28:12 pm by onegearruss
and they will have a quarterback with little playing time under his belt

cabotpantherman

Look on the bright side it couldnt get worse. Personally I dont understand what is going on there. I spend alot of work time in Searcy and all I hear is how good the skill players from Searcy are. Can anyone from Searcy comment on this?

cabotpantherman

I just answered my question with another Searcy Lion thread

thebigshot

Does anybody know if the searcy coach will be back next year or not ? Rumors is going around El Dorado that Gray will be leaving and going somewhere in northern arkansas.

asian sensation

The skill players in Searcy go to Harding Academy. It makes it tough when you have a private school in your backyard.

shs-05

my prediction was correct, 1-19. good luck to the rest of 6A East in the playoffs. i don't think i will be watching the lions unless things turn around and "leader" decisions are made.

SingleWingGuru

Quote from: asian sensation on November 02, 2006, 08:22:32 am
The skill players in Searcy go to Harding Academy. It makes it tough when you have a private school in your backyard.

Excuses are like... well you know...

You can have little or no athletes and be competative.  Cabot and MH are good examples.

HA_Fan

Yeah, we can see how Springdale suffered through the same thing last year.  ::)

searcysports

What a goofy statement.
I'm pretty sure Harding Academy's football program would have enjoyed having the likes of Matt Cramblett, Easton Valentine, Justin Rowden, the Robertson kid, the Brown kid, etc.

That made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas