• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"Talent" that hasn't signed yet

Started by powerlifter90, February 28, 2006, 03:03:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

powerlifter90

Anyone know of a player that should have had tons of offers but hasn't signed with anyone yet?

Marionpats07™

Marionpats07™

Quote from: coach_r on March 01, 2006, 12:14:43 pm
How about Chris Echols from Blytheville.He is 6-6 and can pretty much play every position but point guard. Someone has to pick this talented kid up.

Oh we talking b ball too? Yea echols is a pretty good basketball player. And since we are talking b ball...Eric Spencer I think should get some kind of b ball sign.

powerlifter90

powerlifter90

EVERY year, there is some kid, somewhere that slips through the cracks

WBF †

yeah I'd say ottis. If he could keep away from the out of school stuff he does and get his grades a bit higher...who would say somthin about basketball on a football thread?

ThaWMHardhitter

bigpanther74

PATRIOTPLAYER54

were has tyler allen signed at or has he i grew up with him and know him he is smart and talented at any sport.robert dupree of marion has not signed any where yet but is getting offers he is waiting til all star game to decide.

cabotpantherman

What is the deal with the ottis kid from Jax. He is massive and can run well for his size. At one time I heard UA was looking at him.

UALR11

powerlifter90

I "heard" he is walking on at ATU.  why he isn't going to a D1 school, I have NO idea.

5A4Ever

Benton players that should have recieved looks but didn't:
Helsham, Ottoson, Fugitt, Bowers(what a beast). 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas