• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Administration sticking it to the kids......... AGAIN!

Started by powerlifter90, February 15, 2006, 01:05:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WBF †

like bugeaters said...yall are missin the point...get off of college and the future, the BIG PROBLEM IS NOW!

givemeabreak

Big problems now lead to bigger problems in the future, young jedi.

powerlifter90

This is an email that is circulating throughout Jacksonville, it seems that there are bigger problems in Red Devil land now:

Subject: Jacksonville High School

If any of you get some free time today, please call Pulaski County today and tell them that we are out of Toilet Tissue for the school. We have been out for over a week, students and the staff. This is so stupid, to run out of paper and no one does anything about it. We had a basketball game last night at the school and parents and some teachers had to go out and buy toilet paper for the restrooms. We have students leaving to go home to use the restroom. I called yesterday around 3 o'clock and was told that it was on its way. They said that we would have it in the school yesterday and that we would not run out again. Well, as of 7 o'clock last night, they still didn't have toilet paper. I called this morning to the district at 8 and 8:03 and 8:05, and finally at 8:06 I got someone to answer the phone and I was told that the person that takes care of that was not in. That didn't surprise me. I was able to leave a message, and I will be very surprised if anyone responds. So we need all of your help, just make a call and ask for some toilet paper for the High School. Paper towels would be nice, but not as important as the toilet paper. Maybe if the district get several calls today, maybe we will get some paper! Thank-You all for your help.

WBF †

i posted a thread on that on "after the whistle"...but no one commented. We're also out of printing paper in Word Processing. I vote jacksonville for the BEST OF THE WORST!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas