• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

( New Poll) 2006 6A East Best QB

Started by BD Baby, December 12, 2005, 11:13:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will be the 6A East's Most Valuable QB?

Hubbard of Jacksonville
8 (33.3%)
Parker of Forrest City
0 (0%)
Haynes of Mtn. Home
3 (12.5%)
Rowden of Searcy
1 (4.2%)
Delta Cleary of Jonesboro
8 (33.3%)
? West Memphis
4 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: January 19, 2006, 09:14:02 am

gameoflife

WM will have a good one, cuse all we ask them to do is run the offense and not mess up, throw a few passes, be a leader.

DaKing

BGFBPLAYER

jake will have to work really ahrd this offseason because his strength and speed are a slight problem along with the rest of the mountain home team. they are even smaller this year than they were last year. but they do have almost all skill positions returning. as long as jake keeps working in the weight room as he has he should help the team out alot. one thing jake does better than anyone else is read the option. if he works on his body he should definitely be a good qb. we do need good play action passes to get people off putting 8 on the line to kill our fullback. that would be nice

powerlifter90

what QB's from the East, that garnered post season accolades,  are returning for 2006?

for Marion posters: wat qb's in est, dat got sum pub in da yer 2005, r goin 2 be bak necks yer?

DaKing

No one can stop the Devils Dominuque H.

OurLadyOfSorrow

Quote from: BUGEATERS on January 12, 2006, 12:57:12 pm
what QB's from the East, that garnered post season accolades, are returning for 2006?

for Marion posters: wat qb's in est, dat got sum pub in da yer 2005, r goin 2 be bak necks yer?

haha thats not nice!

powerlifter90

Hubbard is good, but he'd be better if he got rid of that pain in the butt gf of his    ;)

MoreFootballPlease

Quote from: endrun on January 09, 2006, 07:51:46 am
WM will have a good one, cuse all we ask them to do is run the offense and not mess up, throw a few passes, be a leader.

Although I'm not exactly sure who the QB for West Memphis will be next year,  I don't agree with downgrading a player for doing exactly what they are asked to do. If you a referring to Allen last year, I think that he did a great job of exactly what he was asked to do and more. He was an extremely good leader and believe it or not a fair passer. Don't mark my word but im pretty sure that he is the first QB in WM to throw for over 1,000 yards since 1988 (18 years ago). So if you think that this years QB will be over-rated, think again!

DatOLBoy

gameoflife

Quote from: MoreFootballPlease on January 29, 2006, 07:49:22 pm
Quote from: endrun on January 09, 2006, 07:51:46 am

Although I'm not exactly sure who the QB for West Memphis will be next year, I don't agree with downgrading a player for doing exactly what they are asked to do. If you a referring to Allen last year, I think that he did a great job of exactly what he was asked to do and more. He was an extremely good leader and believe it or not a fair passer. Don't mark my word but im pretty sure that he is the first QB in WM to throw for over 1,000 yards since 1988 (18 years ago). So if you think that this years QB will be over-rated, think again!

I ain't down gradedn no one, didn't mention any names, just saying that is pretty much what we need.  If he does more that is extra. 

quickly4

UALR11

G-PawSHHS#14

im not saying he is the best but hunter miller will surprise some people next year..

NoFear72

Hubbard is like 6'6 260 and can move for that size, more of and OL type, im going with Cleary...needs to gain a little and Hubbard needs to lose some so...

JvilleDevils

Quote from: NoFear72 on February 26, 2006, 10:37:13 pm
Hubbard is like 6'6 260 and can move for that size, more of and OL type, im going with Cleary...needs to gain a little and Hubbard needs to lose some so...

Hubb can't lose any he wouldn't be as effective.  :P

powerlifter90

HUB need to drop down to about 230ish.  His lateral movement would be better so he could avoid rushers, it would also help his scrambling and his endurance.

But he does remind me of a player out of Utah that is starting at DE for Nebr.  He played QB in high school at 6-6, 250 but was a good enough athlete to play another position in college.

quickly4

powerlifter90

mightymustang06

i know ya'll have missed me but im back to say wilson parker will be the best QB

lionfan2007

OurLadyOfSorrow

I dont want him to be a stick.
He needs to just lose maybe 10 pounds.
He is already 240 or something.
Shouldn't he try to build up some muscle, lose fat,
and try to run faster?
He isnt a fatty, just a little chunky.
Its cute.

WBF †

get a life....He needs to lose 10 lbs and do them Jump Soles that baseball did in the off season...then He'd be improved on the scrambling.

powerlifter90

SHbluestar

Delta Cleary is a piece of crap he sux bottom line. No talent in Jonesboro Sorry! Hunter Miller from SH will be the best, the kid throws 70 yards as a sophomore

powerlifter90

Quote from: SHbluestar on March 17, 2006, 09:27:08 am
Delta Cleary is a piece of crap he sux bottom line. No talent in Jonesboro Sorry! Hunter Miller from SH will be the best, the kid throws 70 yards as a sophomore

Miller couldn't carry Hub's jock

JvilleDevils

Quote from: BUGEATERS on March 15, 2006, 12:53:10 pm
scrambing = life saving.

When he needs to get out of crap he throws all the crap on me with a underhand pass...

powerlifter90

a rainbow colored bison............................. hmmmm, must be gay

WBF †

hahahaha..... Miller might be able to throw it 70 yards in practice, but he cant get it that far in a game. And if he does that, it aint to the right person.

SHbluestar

Idk you may want to ask Forrest City cuz i he threw two 60 yard bombs on em IN A GAME!!!!

GoldenLion30

Daniel can throw 70 yards left handed.

Bone Thug

SHbluestar

powerlifter90

Quote from: SHbluestar on March 29, 2006, 12:18:44 am
Daniel can't run a 4.6 40 though

NO, he can't, but before he broke his leg he ran a 4.8 at 250lbs......................

SHbluestar

well he ain't ever gonna run that again.....

powerlifter90

well see what happens by next fall

59boy05

daniel hubbard will be the real deal. he been good to the devils since his sophomore year even though people didnt want him starting but i played wit him that year and he was one of the best on the team

SHbluestar

I could care less about Jacksonville..... I can bet 10 if Hub throws the ball 15 times I'll pick him off twice

powerlifter90

Quote from: SHbluestar on March 31, 2006, 12:26:21 am
I could care less about Jacksonville..... I can bet 10 if Hub throws the ball 15 times I'll pick him off twice

and the other 13 will be for TD's

DF#1

SHbluestar

He won't have 13 throwin td's all season

OurLadyOfSorrow

Quote from: SHbluestar on April 01, 2006, 12:24:04 pm
He won't have 13 throwin td's all season
And you sir, are an idiot of the highest caliber.

WBF †

whats the good of runnin a 4.6 if you only run sideways and not up the field?....yall suck

59boy05

SHbluestar shut up mane u weak. U probaly the weakest on the team. You probaly seat on the bench the whole time. If you so good how you let that sorry mountain home team beat yall @ yall home field. you dont have no room to talk. I doubt you pick daniel ball u weak you know what

SHbluestar

Yall think yall are so cool cuz yall got the honor of being Springdale's punk for the first round of the playoffs, we practically had three playoff teams and everyone in the conference knew it. And yall only got like 2 good players on the whole team: NEELY and AKINS cuz they do all the work.... Yall are all garbage men... Actually I think I saw a couple of yall pick up my trash on the Northside last Thursday babbling idiots.. I'd rather talk to the kids from Marion.

powerlifter90

Quote from: SHbluestar on April 05, 2006, 01:07:12 am
Yall think yall are so cool cuz yall got the honor of being Springdale's punk for the first round of the playoffs, we practically had three playoff teams and everyone in the conference knew it. And yall only got like 2 good players on the whole team: NEELY and AKINS cuz they do all the work.... Yall are all garbage men... Actually I think I saw a couple of yall pick up my trash on the Northside last Thursday babbling idiots.. I'd rather talk to the kids from Marion.

At least Jax made the playoffs.  Where were you, at home in syphilis hills smokin the rock?

SHbluestar

No i was chillin with Jacksonville's ladies but then I left them cuz they were too ghetto

powerlifter90

Quote from: SHbluestar on April 05, 2006, 10:38:37 am
No i was chillin with Jacksonville's ladies but then I left them cuz they were too ghetto

hahahahaha............. that's funny...........

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas