• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy pick for week 8

Started by tmycjy, October 13, 2018, 12:41:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

October 13, 2018, 12:41:27 pm Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 06:03:06 pm by tmycjy
Tmycjy pick for week 8

5-A EAST

Wynne 48  :-\  (3-4 2-2 Wynne lost a huge game last week to Batesville 45-31 this week Wynne take on winless Paragould and wins to move there season to 4-4 3-2 in east play with the lost to Batesville Wynne is on the bubble for playoff they need to win  at least 2 out of 3 game to have a chance at the playoff but Wynne control there own faith with FC And Nettleton still to play wins over those teams could put them in a higher seed also but they must win those games for that spot will they win and make the playoff only time will tell for sure)
Paragould 7  :P (0-7 0-4 Paragould lost last week to FC 32-21 this week they take on wynne and lose again to move there season to 0-8 0-5 in east play now just playing for pride will they go 0-10 only time will tell for sure)

Blytheville 42  :-* (5-2 4-0 Blytheville won last week over Valley view 30-7 this week they take on Batesville and win again to move there season to 6-2 5-0 in east play will they win the east tittle only time will tell for sure)
Batesville 7  :( 2-5 2-2 Batesville won a huge game last week by beating wynne 45-31 this week they take on Blytheville and lose to move there season to 2-6 2-3 in east play with last week win over wynne Batesville back in the playoff race but there just like wynne with the 2-2 mark they must win 2 out of 3 to make the play and have some help but with Valley view still to play they control there own faith a little bit will they wake the playoff only time will tell for sure)

Forrest City 13  :'(  (4-3 3-1 FC won last week over Paragould 32-21 this week they take on Nettleton and lose to move there season to 4-4 3-2 in east play FC is in the same boat as Wynne, Batesville, valley view and nettleton  right now even with the 3-1 mark there on the bubble for playoff they need to win at least 1 or 2 game to make playoff if it 1 game they might need help or win the right games will they make it only time will tell for sure )
Nettleton. 24.  ;D (6-1 3-1 Nettleton won last week over GCT 47-0 this week they take FC in a key game and win to move there season to 7-1 4-1 in east play nettleton is in the same boat as the other school like FC will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Green county tech 20  ::) (2-5 0-4 GCT lost last week to nettleton 47-0 this week they take on VV and lost again to move there season to 2-6 0-5 in east play and there just playing for pride will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Valley view 42  :D (4-3 2-2 VV lost last week to Blytheville 30-7 this week they on GCT and win to move to 5-3 3-3 in east play Valley view is in the same boat as Wynne, Batesville need to win 2 out of 3 game to have a chance at playoffs will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

5-A CENTRAL

Beebe 17  :-X (2-5 1-3 Beebe lost last week to p.a. 42-7 this week they take on Maumelle and lose to move there season to 2-6 1-4 in central play and with this lost they are playing for pride now if they can win out they could have a playoff spot but they must win now will they make it only time will tell for sure)
Maumelle 42  ;) (4-3 1-3 Maumelle won last week over LR Fair 47-18 this week they take on Beebe and win to  move there season to 5-3 2-3 in central play Maumelle is in the same boat as Beebe need to win out to make the playoff will they make it only time will tell for sure)

LR Christian 31  :-*  (6-1 3-1 LR C won last week over LR Parkview 40-20 this week they take on WH in a big ball game and wins to move there season to 7-1 4-1 in central play and in a prime spot for playoff will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
White Hall 26  :-\  (5-1 4-0 WH won over WC 37-14 this week WH take on LRC and this is there chance to prove are they for real sorry to say they lose this one to move there season to 5-2 4-1 in central play are they for real only time will tell for sure)

LR Fair 21   :P  (1-6 0-4 LR Fair lost last week to Maumelle 47-18 this week they take on WC and lose again to move there season to 1-7 0-5 in central play and now just playing for pride will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Watson Chapel 28  :) (1-5-1 0-4 WC lost last week to there Jefferson county Rival WH this week they get back on the winning track by beating LR fair to move there season to 2-5-1 1-4 in central play with the 0-4 mark in central it look like they are just playing for pride will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Pulaski Academy 42  ;D  (6-1 4-0 P.A. won last week over Beebe 42-7 this week they take on LR Parkview and wins to move there season to 7-1 5-0 in central play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
LR Parkview 21  ::) (3-4 3-1 LRP lost last week to LRC 40-20 this week this week they take on P.A. and lose to move there season to 3-5 3-2 in central play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

5-A SOUTH

Camden 46  :) (4-3 3-1 Camden won last week over DeQueen 49-28 this week they take on hope and win again to move there season to 5-3 4-1 in south play and in a prime spot for playoffs will they get upset only time will tell for sure)
Hope 13  ::) (1-6 1-3 Hope lost last week to HSLS 49-28 this week they take on Camden and lose to move there season to 1-7 1-4 in south play can hope give Camden a game who knows but only time will tell for sure)

DeQueen 19  :(     ( 1-6 1-3 DeQueen lost last week to Camden 49-28 this week they take on HSLS and lose again to move there season to 1-7 1-4 in south play if Dequeen want to make the playoff they need to win out now will they only time will tell for sure)
HS Lakeside 42  ;)  ( 3-4 2-2 HSLS won last week over Hope 49-28 this week they take on DeQueen and win again to move there season to 4-4 3-2 in south play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Hot Springs 0  ::) ( 1-6 1-3 HS lost last week to Magnolia 46-19 this week they take on Texarkana and lose again to move there season to 1-7 1-4 in south play and now look like there just playing for pride will they get the upset only time will tell for sure)
Texarkana 48  ;D (6-1 4-0 Texarkana won a huge game last week by beating LRMC 21-15 with this win this should give them the south tittle unless something amazing happen this week they take on HS and have no Problem move there season to 7-1 5-0 in south play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Magnolia 19  :-\  (4-3 1-3 Magnolia won last week over HS 46-19 this week they take on LRMC and lose to move there season to 4-4 1-4 in south play if they want a playoff spot it look like  they need to win out it will they only time will tell for sure)
LR McClellan 44  :)  ( 6-1 3-1 LRMC lost last week to power house Texarkana 21-15 this week they take on Magnolia and win to move there season to 7-1 4-1 in south play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

5-A WEST

Alma 12  :P (4-3 4-0 Alma won last week over Clarksville 55-29 this week alma has what could be the West tittle on the line with Harrison sorry to say alma loses this game to move there season to 4-4 4-1 in west play will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Harrison 40  :-* (7-0 4-0 Harrison won last week over greenbrier 40-7 this week they take on Alma for what could be the west tittle glad to say they win this game to move there season to 8-0 5-0 in west play and still the dark horse for the state tittle will they be state champion only time will tell for sure)

Clarksville 19  :-X  ( 2-5 1-3 Clarksville lost last week to alma 55-29 this week Clarksville take on greenbrier and lose to move there season to 2-6 1-4 in west play with this lost it look like they are just playing for pride will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Greenbrier 31.  :D ( 4-3 2-2 greenbrier lost last week to Harrison 40-7 this week they get back on the winning track by beating Clarksville move there season to 5-3 3-2 in west play right now Greenbrier is on the bubble for playoffs they need to win 2 out of 3 game to help there playoff standing will they win only time will tell for sure)

Farmington 42  :) (3-4 1-3 Farmington lost last week to Vilonia 28-25 this week Farmington take on Huntsville and win to move there season to 4-4 2-3 in west play if Farmington can win out they could make the playoffs will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Huntsville 22  :'( (2-5 0-4 Huntsville lost last week to Morrilton 41-10 this week they take on Farmington and lose again to move there season to 2-6 0-5 in west play and just playing for pride now will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Morrilton 42  :) (3-4 2-2 Morrilton won last week over Huntsville 41-10 this week they take on Vilonia and win to move there season to 4-4 3-2 in west play with the 2-2 mark they must win 2 out of 3 game to make the playoff will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Vilonia 21  :( ( 3-4 2-2 Vilonia won last week over Farmington 28-25 this week they take on Morrilton sorry to say they lose this game to move there season to 3-5 2-3 in west play Vilonia is in the same boat as Morrilton need to win 2 out of 3 games to have a chance to make the playoff will they do it only time will tell for sure)

this is my pick for week 8 of the season

this is my record for each week

week 0 10-5
week 1 17-9
week 2 22-5
week 3 12-6
week4 13-3
week 5 9-7
week 6 14-2
week 7 14-2

for a season total of 111-39

so good luck to all teams in week 8 and hope your teams win this week 

The_Pioneer

JacketFan

The_Pioneer

His prediction last week.  I love it when tmycjy picks against Batesville. 

JacketFan

Quote from: The_Pioneer on October 13, 2018, 03:22:36 pm
His pick represents his unwavering loyalty as a lifelong Jackets fan, much respect to him, and it's hard to argue with his year in and year out record on his ability to pick high school football games correctly.  Great job as always tmycjy.

The_Pioneer

Agreed.  I also always want him to pick against us.  He gets the Batesville/Wynne game wrong most of the time.  You know, since we usually beat you.

Hogman2018

Who is Batesville? Do they play football? I heard they are going to 8-man football next year!!

JacketFan

Quote from: The_Pioneer on October 13, 2018, 04:37:37 pm
Agreed.  I also always want him to pick against us.  He gets the Batesville/Wynne game wrong most of the time.  You know, since we usually beat you.
Congrats to the Pioneers on a good win.

incogneto

You think White Hall's defense is that good?

redsport27

Quote from: incogneto on October 13, 2018, 05:12:02 pm
You think White Hall's defense is that good?
White Hall's defense has been playing well lately. LRCA is definitely the favorite but don't expect the defense of WH to lay down.

incogneto

October 13, 2018, 10:20:11 pm #10 Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 10:23:40 pm by incogneto
Quote from: redsport27 on October 13, 2018, 05:35:10 pm
White Hall's defense has been playing well lately. LRCA is definitely the favorite but don't expect the defense of WH to lay down.
Oh That is in no way a shot at White Hall but there have been two teams in two years to hold LRCA to less than 31 points.  One of those two games LRCA was starting a 3rd string QB.  So that's a fair question with no shots being thrown at WH. 

I think WH is being overlooked by many for the record.  I just think the game will be a high scoring game. 

Neckred

He probably does to.  He would have gone 5-2 with those picks this year

JacketFan

Does anyone know where Ta'von Hicks from Wynne is playing college ball?  Been trying to find info online so I could follow his progress, but I can't find anything.  Does anyone have any info?

JessieP

Quote from: JacketFan on October 15, 2018, 09:14:45 pm
Does anyone know where Ta'von Hicks from Wynne is playing college ball?  Been trying to find info online so I could follow his progress, but I can't find anything.  Does anyone have any info?

Don't quote me but I remember Wynne having a little signing day ceremony and they said he was going to a jr college in Kansas City. 

stinger1

Quote from: JacketFan on October 15, 2018, 09:14:45 pm
he is at home working for tater farmers last i heard. i hate it

tmycjy

Tmycjy goes in week 8 14-2 for a season total of 125-41

The_Pioneer

Bet I know one of those misses....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas