• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2018 State Tournaments Hub - Please Post State Tournament Scores (for ALL Classifications) Here!

Started by VHSCoach2, April 27, 2018, 01:19:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

VHSCoach2

AirWarren

hps16

Go Postal

Romeo

Go Postal

Go Postal

Go Postal

VHSCoach2

Go Postal

Go Postal

The Coach

Go Postal

Go Postal

Go Postal

Go Postal

Lakeside boys wins 3-2 in 2nd OT with 53 seconds left on clock.  Great game

Go Postal

Go Postal

Go Postal

Go Postal

Go Postal

Quote from: Go Postal on May 10, 2018, 03:26:29 pm
Greenbrier girls lead 3-0 over Lakeside with 7 minutes left to play

Greenbrier girls win 3-0

Have to leave but LRCA girls up 3-0 with 27 minutes left

Red Wolf

AirWarren

RazorDad

RazorDad

DeQueen and Clarksville still tied after first overtime . Going to second overtime.

The Coach

beach bum

Quote from: The Coach on May 10, 2018, 07:39:38 pm
Green Forest VB 7 Cossatat River VB 4

Sheesh... 11 goals total? Were they both attempting to gegenpress all match?

Go Postal

redsport27

Does anyone know where the Northside and Fayetteville boys game will be played tomorrow? I know the tournament is in Rogers but don't know the venues.

FutbolPhan

Quote from: redsport27 on May 11, 2018, 12:08:27 am
Does anyone know where the Northside and Fayetteville boys game will be played tomorrow? I know the tournament is in Rogers but don't know the venues.

7A Boys are at Rogers Heritage High School
7A Girls are at Rogers High School

chaoslord

Pick'em update

4A Girls had Soccerfan and ArkansasSportsFan both go 7-1, getting Baptist Prep over Shiloh wrong. Fussballer is in third behind them, having also gotten Riverview over Warren incorrect.

4A Boys had ArkansasSportsFan go 7-1 again, missing Green Forest over Cossatot. "Dardanelle takes it" and "Untitled" are in second and third, respectively.

5A Girls saw The Coach and Clueless go perfect in the opening round, with Just1Coach and "Back on Top, lRCA Outlasts Harrison for Crown" just behind having missed Vilonia over DeQueen.

5A Boys Fussballer, Just1Coach, and The Coach all at 7-1. The latter two missed Clarksville over DeQueen, and Fussballer having missed Lakeside over Maumelle. Lot of people at 6-2.

6A Girls has PantherDad and "Untitled" perfect, with basically everyone else sitting at 3-1.

6A Boys um.... everyone except Soccerfan is 4-0. Thirteen way tie for first. Soccerfan had Texarkana over Hall.

7A Girls is five people at 3-1 and two at 2-2.

7A Boys Fussballer is 4-0 and RazorDad, The Coach, "Untitled", and ArkansasSportsFan are just behind at 3-1.

chaoslord

Looking at Day 1, Baptist Prep over Shiloh and Clarskville over DeQueen look like big upsets. Perhaps Vilonia over DeQueen and Texarkana over Jonesboro, too? I don't know enough about 5A/6A Girls to be sure on the last two. Big congrats to all those teams.

Here are the games that I would love to watch:

4AB Green Forest vs Warren, Lyon College, 12p
Warren are likely the favorites for this one. Green Forest has a sort of Jekyl/Hyde quality to them where their play can just vary so drastically from day to day. Winner of this one will get "rewarded" with playing Dardanelle on Saturday (probably). I bet this one will have a lot of action.

5AG Little Rock Christian vs Greenbrier, Harrison HS, 2p
I know it's been a bit since Searcy Girls have won State (due to Siloam being a buzzsaw the last 4 years), but I still think of them as having a quality team. Greenbrier beat them away 1-0 and then at home on KFTM. Greenbrier is a good team. LRCA doesn't really need an introduction. This should be a really good game.

5AB Hot Springs vs Little Rock Christian, Fed Ex, 12p
Do I really need to say anything about this one?

5AB Pulaski Academy vs Clarksville, Harrison HS, 4p
After the win over DeQueen, Clarksville are right back in it with a tough one against PA.

6AB Siloam Springs vs Hall, RHS, 4p
If I remember correctly, this was a really toughly contested game in the playoffs last year. Hall looks like they've lost a few players but this one will probably be very fast and very physical.

7AG Bryant vs Har-Ber, Rogers High, 12p
Har-Ber could have easily been the two seed in the West. I think this one will probably be the best game of the day played at Rogers High.

I was originally going to just pick 5 but I ended up with 6. Whoopsie.

Go Postal

chaoslord

Half time score round up

4AG Dardanelle 3 Riverview 1
4AB Crowley's Ridge 2 Berryville 0
5AG Harrison 1 Batesville 0 (thanks Postal!)
5AG PA 2 Vilonia 0
6AG Mountain Home 1 El Dorado 0
6AG Searcy 0 Greenwood 1
7AG Bentonville 0 Mount St Mary 0
7AB Springdale 1 Bryant 0

Go Postal

The Coach

MDXPHD

Warren up 2-0 with 20 left in the first half.

Same score at halftime. Warren almost let up a goal with 15 seconds left but it was saved by the keep. Good game.

Go Postal

AirWarren

Quote from: MDXPHD on May 11, 2018, 12:17:00 pm
Warren up 2-0 with 20 left in the first half.

Same score at halftime. Warren almost let up a goal with 15 seconds left but it was saved by the keep. Good game.

Let's go jacks!!!

MDXPHD

20 minutes left. Still 2-0 warren. Green Forrest has had possession the majority of this half, but just can't find the back of the net. If warren scores again, the game is over. But right now they're giving up too many chances to feel comfortable with a 2-0 lead b

AirWarren

Have to believe that in the back of the minds of the kids....a possible Dardanelle rematch.

MDXPHD

3-0 Warren. 2 min left. That's the ball game.

3-0 Warren final.

Go Postal

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas