• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3/6 Games

Started by NEA Razorback olfan, March 06, 2018, 04:20:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NEA Razorback olfan

ChokeNPoke

Riverside 10
Harrisburg 3

Final

nastynice

March 06, 2018, 08:35:38 pm #2 Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 05:33:23 am by nastynice
Booneville 9
Charleston 6  Final

Brandon Ulmer Winning Pitcher and he also hit 2 homeruns. Wooldridge also a dinger.

T-Bone

Jonesboro won!  A sad game to watch.  Actually felt sorry for Forest City.  Even holding runs back we just about had to give outs.  I really hope their new coach, from what I was told, can get them straightened out.  Hate to see any team taken out like that.

NEA Razorback olfan

March 06, 2018, 08:49:46 pm #4 Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 08:55:47 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Quote from: nastynice on March 06, 2018, 08:35:38 pm
Booneville 9
Charleston 6  Final

Brandin Ulmer Winning Pitcher and he also hit 2 homeruns. Wooldridge also a dinger.

Congrats on the win!!
We start conference tomorrow vs Gosnell

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: ChokeNPoke on March 06, 2018, 06:09:17 pm
Riverside 10
Harrisburg 3

Final

Lefty pitch tonight for the Rebels?

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: T-Bone on March 06, 2018, 08:49:18 pm
Jonesboro won!  A sad game to watch.  Actually felt sorry for Forest City.  Even holding runs back we just about had to give outs.  I really hope their new coach, from what I was told, can get them straightened out.  Hate to see any team taken out like that.

A conference game, there is nothing you can do about it!!

Chief_Osceola™

Maumelle swept a double header with LRCA in an absolute windstorm. Hornets won game one 11-5, and game two 26-8.

Sports Guru

Crossett 14 McGehee 5

ChokeNPoke

OB11

Isn't the guy coaching them their only coach? Tough job to do by yourself.

Baseballman

Atkins-2

Clinton-12

Final 5 innings

big_poppa99

T-Bone

Quote from: OB11 on March 07, 2018, 08:25:41 am
Isn't the guy coaching them their only coach? Tough job to do by yourself.

I honestly do not know.  I got my information from a man walking into the game but the game was over and I told him it was.  He ask who won and I told him.  Then I said I felt bad for that team.  He said well "this is a new coach and he doesn't quite know them yet but he will get them together".  I said well I hope so and good luck. 

2fe

Baptist split a DH with Mayflower
Bauxite split DH with CAC
Robinson swept Estem

CoolBreeze

March 07, 2018, 10:13:47 pm #15 Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 10:15:57 pm by CoolBreeze
Was it worse than the 29-0 that Harding Academy put on Cedar Ridge on Friday? According to Max Preps, it was 14-0 after the 1st inning.

NOTE: This was also a conference game.

T-Bone

Yes!  Around 27-0 and holding people back. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas