• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Westside at Osceola tomorrow night

Started by 501Arkansas, January 11, 2018, 04:15:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

501Arkansas

Westside travels to Osceola tomorrow night. Westside beat Osceola 81 to 75 in the NEA tournament.  This will be the 2nd out of 3 these teams will play each other. Who you guys got winning this One? I'm rolling with the noles by atleast 5+

NEA Razorback olfan

Radiotalker

BoxNOne

Should be a great game. I'll go with Osceola at home by single digits.

Bbal789

Jonesboro Westside is arguably the best team in 4a right now. They have the best backcourt in 4a with Avery Felts, Riley Felkins, Cullen Felkins, and Kessler Mack. They execute all their plays to perfection and play really tough defense. Definitely the best scoring team in 4a and possibly a better three point shooting team than Pea Ridge from last year. I say Jonesboro Westside by 2

RedWolf275

Quote from: Bbal789 on January 11, 2018, 08:17:35 pm
Jonesboro Westside is arguably the best team in 4a right now. They have the best backcourt in 4a with Avery Felts, Riley Felkins, Cullen Felkins, and Kessler Mack. They execute all their plays to perfection and play really tough defense. Definitely the best scoring team in 4a and possibly a better three point shooting team than Pea Ridge from last year. I say Jonesboro Westside by 2

They also have a good coach!

501Arkansas

Osceola vs Westside game is cancelled tonight. Makeup date TBA

bootlegger

does anyone know where the 3a3 district tournament is going to held?

ISU7

Quote from: bootlegger on January 12, 2018, 06:48:48 pm
does anyone know where the 3a3 district tournament is going to held?
Piggott

501Arkansas

NeaBaller21

RedWolf275

NeaBaller21

Quote from: RedWolf275 on January 19, 2018, 08:02:24 am
Sounds like a really good game!
Watched the 4th quarter and ot highlights..it was back and forth . Felts finished with 44!

BoxNOne

Felts is outstanding and only a junior.

501Arkansas

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas