• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shirley at WSGF

Started by BannerMountainMan, December 01, 2017, 10:08:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

I'm only posting this because it's the Eagles homecoming and I think they pull the sweep off tonight!! With Shirley struggling anything can happen. Gonna be a really good girls game

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 01, 2017, 10:08:04 am
I'm only posting this because it's the Eagles homecoming and I think they pull the sweep off tonight!! With Shirley struggling anything can happen. Gonna be a really good girls game

Looked like West side hung around with WCC last night too....so may be a long night for Shirley

thebigman3

Bannerman I thought the devils were your team?

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: thebigman3 on December 01, 2017, 10:15:44 am
Bannerman I thought the devils were your team?
they are, you just gotta know when they are struggling, and when they are not

ballmember

I think the Senior boys game will be the only one that is close.   

thebigman3

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 01, 2017, 10:16:38 am
they are, you just gotta know when they are struggling, and when they are not
It just sounds like your excited for GFWS to pull of the sweep is all.

BannerMountainMan

Westside girls won
Shirley boys won

thebigman3

NativeTexan

December 02, 2017, 09:38:18 am #8 Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 10:03:51 am by NativeTexan
I haven't been able to make a Shirley game yet this season. Are they are good as they were last year?

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: NativeTexan on December 02, 2017, 09:38:18 am
I haven't been able to make a Shirley game yet this Eason. Are they are good as they were last year?
they are decent when they play well but not even close.

ballmember

Havent seen a real good Class a boys teams this year.  ICC undefeated, not played many games or much competition.   Don't know if guys recruits have all jelled yet.   Most all others fairly even.  Omaha and Kirby supposed to be good but usually suffer from not playing up.  Shirley falls in with the majority.  One game capable of beating most.   Don't know who can put a string of wins together.   

ErnestTBass

Quote from: ballmember on December 02, 2017, 05:07:52 pm
Havent seen a real good Class a boys teams this year.  ICC undefeated, not played many games or much competition.   Don't know if guys recruits have all jelled yet.   Most all others fairly even.  Omaha and Kirby supposed to be good but usually suffer from not playing up.  Shirley falls in with the majority.  One game capable of beating most.   Don't know who can put a string of wins together.   
Careful because people will put you on blast for telling the truth

HorseFeathers

Quote from: ErnestTBass on December 02, 2017, 05:44:28 pm
Careful because people will put you on blast for telling the truth

He's using facts and not comparing them to faded memories from 30 years ago

ErnestTBass

Quote from: HorseFeathers on December 03, 2017, 07:31:04 am
He's using facts and not comparing them to faded memories from 30 years ago
At least I can tell good basketball from mediocre because of my vast first hand knowledge of the game gleaned over decades of playing and watching being able to discern good from bad based on skill, coaching, and talent! It hurts to know I'm correct in my statements and assertions because of my experience which others lack! It isn't really anyone's fault it's just the way it is

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: ErnestTBass on December 03, 2017, 02:30:38 pm
At least I can tell good basketball from mediocre because of my vast first hand knowledge of the game gleaned over decades of playing and watching being able to discern good from bad based on skill, coaching, and talent! It hurts to know I'm correct in my statements and assertions because of my experience which others lack! It isn't really anyone's fault it's just the way it is

What component would you say is more important, talent, chemistry, or coaching ?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: ErnestTBass on December 03, 2017, 02:30:38 pm

The problem is, most agree with you they just choose to talk about the game that we have going on now, instead of complaining about how 30 years ago was better...

BannerMountainMan

I don't usually say this but Shirley girls are going to beat westside tonight, they are playing good and stayed with top ranked pangburn last night for 3 quarters. Sweep..

gilesman2333

Westside Senior boys also without coach due to his 2 technicals in last weeks game against Concord. 1 game suspension

BannerMountainMan

BannerMountainMan

Girls Westside 53 Shirley 32

Boys Shirley 43 Westside 17 at half

BannerMountainMan

January 19, 2018, 08:58:27 pm #20 Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 09:02:44 pm by BannerMountainMan
73 - 38

ZacAttack

I think the most interesting thing of the night was getting around that big tree in the road before getting to the gym.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: ZacAttack on January 19, 2018, 09:03:41 pm
I think the most interesting thing of the night was getting around that big tree in the road before getting to the gym.
yep not one of the games were good..Westside took 2/3 congrats

Fleaflicker

Daddy Eagle I got a crisp $20 that says your eyes are brown! You run your head about these Eagle boys like they're close. Brother you sound almost as pathetic as  Beleima you hear me? it's plain and simple to see they are down this year and with that coach they will stay down. So why don't you go get Brown another chew towel and keep those toilets clean at regionals! Gonna need them based on that trashy food y'all got down there!

Fleaflicker

You just wanted to blamed the refs? I know it ain't those kids fault. I had a good idea he wasn't much count after seeing some of the raw athletes he just wasted and sat there on the bench daydreaming about corn dogs or cutting grass one. He's got all the side jobs to keep him busy and it apparently has distracted away from his main job. Y'all got some good Junoir boys coming up and hope he's not there to make them mediocre. You'd think they'd find a big money coach to match that fancy gym? Kinda like building a steakhouse, ordering the best ribeyes in town and then eating hot dogs while visitors eat those steaks in front of you! Your eyes are still brown tho!! Haha

Fleaflicker

Quote from: Daddy eagle on January 19, 2018, 10:20:17 pm
I agree with every thing. Accept my brown eyes. I do have one brown eye. But my eyeballs are more a blueish green.
Lmbo

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas