• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hazen @ CHG

Started by hornetfan8, November 17, 2017, 09:49:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hgalum50

Quote from: who-knew on November 20, 2017, 05:01:29 pm
After watching some of Groves highlights and Hazens highlights, I'll say it again Hazen wins by 6.
After watching film on Hazen, they are not that impressive! See they turn the ball over a lil bit. Not very wise to do that against HG. So HG by 14+.

hornetfan8

Quote from: Hgalum50 on November 20, 2017, 05:19:37 pm
After watching film on Hazen, they are not that impressive! See they turn the ball over a lil bit. Not very wise to do that against HG. So HG by 14+.
I guess you only watched Hazens offense.

Hgalum50

Quote from: hornetfan8 on November 20, 2017, 05:47:54 pm
I guess you only watched Hazens offense.
Nah I watched the defense it looked ok, but you need an offense.

hornetfan8

Quote from: Hgalum50 on November 20, 2017, 06:17:27 pm
Nah I watched the defense it looked ok, but you need an offense.
Miss a tackle or a gap.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Hgalum50 on November 20, 2017, 05:19:37 pm
it doesn't matter, one team has 1 game left and the other has 2 left this season. Mount Ida will beat either one of these teams. And the other side of the bracket, well those guys are all battling for 2nd place.

hornetfan8

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 20, 2017, 06:58:31 pm
it doesn't matter, one team has 1 game left and the other has 2 left this season. Mount Ida will beat either one of these teams. And the other side of the bracket, well those guys are all battling for 2nd place.
There's a reason the games are played.

Old Scrapper

Hgalum50

hornetfan8

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 20, 2017, 07:07:48 pm
Well no 💩
You've been saying it all year 😂 I do agree with you tho.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Hgalum50 on November 20, 2017, 07:55:13 pm
Last I checked you have HG winning 2A js!
Well I'm senile!

Old Scrapper

Quote from: hornetfan8 on November 20, 2017, 07:58:03 pm
You've been saying it all year 😂 I do agree with you tho.
yes I have! LOL.

Old Scrapper

I know they are young, Hazen has played like a young team the last two weeks with all the unforced turnovers and slow starts, showing frustration on the field when things aren't going their way. Hazen has big enough challenge ahead of them not to stay focused on every play rather it be on offense or defense, and if they play like last Friday it will be their last game.

hornetfan8

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 20, 2017, 08:18:31 pm
I know they are young, Hazen has played like a young team the last two weeks with all the unforced turnovers and slow starts, showing frustration on the field when things aren't going their way. Hazen has big enough challenge ahead of them not to stay focused on every play rather it be on offense or defense, and if they play like last Friday it will be their last game.
Yes they have. But I was excited to see how they battled back Friday night.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: hornetfan8 on November 20, 2017, 08:23:46 pm
Yes they have. But I was excited to see how they battled back Friday night.
oh I agree. CHG is going to match up skill wise in every position, so it will be hard to makeup for any mistakes.

The Beast Of 08

Quote from: who-knew on November 20, 2017, 05:01:29 pm
After watching some of Groves highlights and Hazens highlights, I'll say it again Hazen wins by 6.
Every play for HG is a highlight...wait and see

Old Scrapper

LOL Drinking that kool-aid

CaptainSwarm25

If you think Hazens D is not gonna cause you some trouble you're drinking more than just kool aid. Might wanna get yourself checked out before the game Friday. You may win but you'll be playing one of the stronger 2A defenses in the state. We eat bricks for breakfast in Hazen. We're built army strong.

The Beast Of 08

What does that even mean?

Hgalum50

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 20, 2017, 09:44:09 pm
If you think Hazens D is not gonna cause you some trouble you're drinking more than just kool aid. Might wanna get yourself checked out before the game Friday. You may win but you'll be playing one of the stronger 2A defenses in the state. We eat bricks for breakfast in Hazen. We're built army strong.
Yikes! I can refer yall to my dentist, he might can plant you some new teeth in after eating those bricks. I don't think the dentist recommends people eating bricks tho.

CaptainSwarm25

November 20, 2017, 11:02:09 pm #69 Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 11:07:07 pm by CaptainSwarm25
Doesn't matter what the dentist prefers. Doesn't matter what the doc prefers. We do what we want when we want and we like it like that. You'll get a taste of that Friday. I wouldn't eat before the game. You'll get plenty of purple shoved down your throat at about 7.
Tbh I have no idea about CHG. Just trying to rustle some feathers. People are too nice on here nowadays.

purplehajj

purplehajj

Where's tonka toy roy at I haven't seen a post from him yet!

Hgalum50

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 20, 2017, 11:02:09 pm
Doesn't matter what the dentist prefers. Doesn't matter what the doc prefers. We do what we want when we want and we like it like that. You'll get a taste of that Friday. I wouldn't eat before the game. You'll get plenty of purple shoved down your throat at about 7.
Tbh I have no idea about CHG. Just trying to rustle some feathers. People are too nice on here nowadays.
Tbh I like purple! Love Purple! Live Gold! Geaux Tigers! So nobody will shove purple down my throat! You will get a good dose of that 11 man punch cause I gurantee you yall won't know who to stop!

hornetfan8

Quote from: Hgalum50 on November 20, 2017, 11:10:16 pm
Tbh I like purple! Love Purple! Live Gold! Geaux Tigers! So nobody will shove purple down my throat! You will get a good dose of that 11 man punch cause I gurantee you yall won't know who to stop!
The question for HG won't be who to stop. It'll be will they be able to. Hazen boys are gonna hit you in the mouth all night on offense then become a swarm of purple on defense. Hazen by 12

Hgalum50

Quote from: hornetfan8 on November 20, 2017, 11:12:48 pm
The question for HG won't be who to stop. It'll be will they be able to. Hazen boys are gonna hit you in the mouth all night on offense then become a swarm of purple on defense. Hazen by 12
You haven't seen our defense yet we force turnovers, unless yall just give them to us which we don't mind that either!

hornetfan8

Quote from: Hgalum50 on November 20, 2017, 11:18:39 pm
You haven't seen our defense yet we force turnovers, unless yall just give them to us which we don't mind that either!
Like I said the other day. Miss tackles or gaps. I dare you.

Hgalum50

Quote from: hornetfan8 on November 20, 2017, 11:22:54 pm
Like I said the other day. Miss tackles or gaps. I dare you.
You dare me, lol last I checked I ain't played football in 4 years! Y'all will get introduced to a boy named Daniel Hicks soon enough.

CaptainSwarm25

Well as a has been I'll let you in on a secret about the Hornets....we don't like any other sport besides football. So your boys better be ready or you'll be hearing round balls bouncing quicker than Bret Bielema can lose a game

hornetfan8

Quote from: Hgalum50 on November 20, 2017, 11:25:36 pm
You dare me, lol last I checked I ain't played football in 4 years! Y'all will get introduced to a boy named Daniel Hicks soon enough.
I haven't played in 2. It just made the sentence sound better. And I'm gonna throw out there that I may be flat wrong about the outcome. I just hope for a competitive game. I just like talking 😂😂

hornetfan8

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 20, 2017, 11:35:50 pm
Well as a has been I'll let you in on a secret about the Hornets....we don't like any other sport besides football. So your boys better be ready or you'll be hearing round balls bouncing quicker than Bret Bielema can lose a game
All original quotes or what?

Hgalum50

Quote from: hornetfan8 on November 20, 2017, 11:37:36 pm
I haven't played in 2. It just made the sentence sound better. And I'm gonna throw out there that I may be flat wrong about the outcome. I just hope for a competitive game. I just like talking 😂😂
No, its all cool man! No matter what we say on here we can't decide the outcome of this game. I like to talk a lil myself. I ain't talked crape on here since the Hampton vs. HG game. I'm one of them ones that gives credit where it is due, and Hazen deserves that credit.

Hgalum50

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 20, 2017, 11:35:50 pm
We are a two sport school normally, but football is our biggest followed by baseball. So you ain't got nuthin to worry bout there.

hornetfan8

Quote from: Hgalum50 on November 20, 2017, 11:47:50 pm
We are a two sport school normally, but football is our biggest followed by baseball. So you ain't got nuthin to worry bout there.
I won't go to deep but let's just say that Hazen doesn't know what a round ball is anymore.

CaptainSwarm25

Good I like some passionate fans. Which player stands out for y'all? Don't give me that everyone's a super athlete. Who am I gonna see make the difference? Shoot it to me straight

Hgalum50

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 20, 2017, 11:51:07 pm
Good I like some passionate fans. Which player stands out for y'all? Don't give me that everyone's a super athlete. Who am I gonna see make the difference? Shoot it to me straight
Jace Garcia, Jordan Hicks, Daniel Hicks, Kentrell Hill, Xaylon Falls, Gannon Bearden, Pacardo Thomas thats the main ones. Oh and you get to hear our signature Wooo clan! Which now the whole crowd is doing it! Lol

CaptainSwarm25

Pacardo has got to be one of the best names I've ever heard. We got a slew of athletes too. This should be fun

Hgalum50

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 20, 2017, 11:57:08 pm
Pacardo has got to be one of the best names I've ever heard. We got a slew of athletes too. This should be fun
Lol yeah he is a great receiver, and an even better kid to be around. Oh and I forgot one key lineman John Cox the center, he is a baller for a big guy!

purplehajj

50 me and swarm will be at the game for sure would love to meet you bud

Hgalum50

Quote from: purplehajj on November 21, 2017, 12:13:10 am
50 me and swarm will be at the game for sure would love to meet you bud
I usually stand at the end in front of our new gym, and talk a lil crape lol.

The Beast Of 08

Quote from: Hgalum50 on November 20, 2017, 11:54:52 pm
Jace Garcia, Jordan Hicks, Daniel Hicks, Kentrell Hill, Xaylon Falls, Gannon Bearden, Pacardo Thomas thats the main ones. Oh and you get to hear our signature Wooo clan! Which now the whole crowd is doing it! Lol
So. Many. Weapons.
The crazy part is there are actually a couple more receivers that would be used a little more for most teams...just not a lot of room for another mouth to feed on this years hornet team.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: The Beast Of 08 on November 21, 2017, 08:27:42 am
So. Many. Weapons.
The crazy part is there are actually a couple more receivers that would be used a little more for most teams...just not a lot of room for another mouth to feed on this years hornet team.
Wow such an amazing team, How did y'all ever lose a game this year.

HG Hornet

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 21, 2017, 08:46:31 am
I knew that was coming.....good one Scrapper.

Seriously, I think our guys overlooked Smackover in the season opener Hooten's game played at SAU.  Then, they faced Prescott and Glen Rose on the road back to back.  It's hard to get going again when you keep getting beat down by bigger teams.  That 0-3 start is why the Hornets are so focused now. 

Honestly, I know some 2A teams play 3A and 4A teams to start the season, but how many start with 3 top 10 ranked teams before you ever even face the first conference game?  I've said it before on FF, our Coach prepares our players for the playoffs from game one.

The Beast Of 08

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 21, 2017, 08:46:31 am
Against 2A schools we haven't...that stat will remain the same after Friday night.

Coach95

Quote from: CHG Hornet on November 21, 2017, 10:04:10 am
I knew that was coming.....good one Scrapper.

Seriously, I think our guys overlooked Smackover in the season opener Hooten's game played at SAU.  Then, they faced Prescott and Glen Rose on the road back to back.  It's hard to get going again when you keep getting beat down by bigger teams.  That 0-3 start is why the Hornets are so focused now. 

Honestly, I know some 2A teams play 3A and 4A teams to start the season, but how many start with 3 top 10 ranked teams before you ever even face the first conference game?  I've said it before on FF, our Coach prepares our players for the playoffs from game one.
You should be playing those teams, bc your playing 2A ball with 3A numbers.

Hgalum50

Quote from: Coach95 on November 21, 2017, 11:10:46 am
So you are telling me McCrory and a bunch other schools ain't? Look at Rison they are moving back and they already are out, so whats your point really, sounds like more of a whine!

HG Hornet

Quote from: Coach95 on November 21, 2017, 11:10:46 am
That's beyond our control.  Not sure how all that works, but I do know that CHG and Rison are moving to 3A next year and Fordyce and Junction are moving down to take our spots in the 8.  CHG has always been either a few kids over or under the cutoff number for years.

The Beast Of 08

Yep they'll go from a very large 2A to a tiny 3A.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: The Beast Of 08 on November 21, 2017, 10:05:38 am
Against 2A schools we haven't...that stat will remain the same after Friday night.
Hazen hasn't lost to a 2A team either. But we're not beating our chest like you guys do down there in the 8 every year.
Just like I said to McCrory when they predicted a blowout, what excuse are you going to use when our 10th grade running backs and QB put you out.

hornetfan8

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 21, 2017, 12:57:48 pm
Hazen hasn't lost to a 2A team either. But we're not beating our chest like you guys do down there in the 8 every year.
Just like I said to McCrory when they predicted a blowout, what excuse are you going to use when our 10th grade running backs and QB put you out.
"We would beat you 9/10 Friday nights" just like Mccrory said.

The Beast Of 08

I have no pride in the 8-2A. In fact I hope that the other teams in this conference lose every week.
You just make sure you get back on this board after Hazen gets beat this week. If you think this is similar to your matchup with McCrory then you have another thing coming.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas