• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A-4 West District (Boys and Girls) 2017-2018

Started by AT, November 14, 2017, 09:14:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AT

Thought I would just start a big topic that could potentially be a catch all for this year.

What does everyone think of this district this year? The teams are split among 3 difference combined conferences so sometimes the only way you see them play is the district tournament.

I would think the boys favorite is Lavaca again as they return some solid players and move up a very solid junior high.

The girls favorite could be JC-Westside again. The Lady Rebels beat Mountainburg on the road tonight.

Any boys teams going to give Lavaca trouble? Mountainburg is missing three starters from football still so tough to tell so far, but they lost the Matlock kid.

Danville's numbers and history of random athletes coming out makes them a question mark for me.

Eureka Springs boys going to bounce back? Magazine boys future was looking bright, too. JC-Westside is trying to build and I can attest they have some more talent this year and are getting things started the right way under Coach Duncan.

What about Hackett's boys? They've had some down years.

On the girls side, it's been JC-Westside and Hackett the past two years but, and this is the reason that combined classifications are going out the window, these two teams won't play until the district tournament! My opinion is that if Danville's girls are improved, they will give Westside and Hackett a run for their money.

MICHAELSPAPPY

Magazine girls. Starters are fairly good, but they only have nine on the roster - eight healthy right now. Depth a real problem.

Boys. Lots of talent. A long way to go on on-the-court discipline, though. They will beat themselves in several games this season, I predict.

AT

I thought Magazine girls lost quite a bit to graduation? Are these returning starters or new starters? They are always a solid bunch.

HorseFeathers

Danville lost boys and girls games to Two Rivers tonight...

MICHAELSPAPPY

Quote from: Almatrackster on November 14, 2017, 10:13:50 pm
I thought Magazine girls lost quite a bit to graduation? Are these returning starters or new starters? They are always a solid bunch.

A few of them played a good bit, but usually last season all five starters were seniors.

AT

Westside's girl beat West Fork last night on the road. Good win.

I also believe Lavaca's girls beat Magazine's girls?

How did the boys game go?

EDIT: NVM, found that Lavaca boys won also.

AT

Westside girls lost their first game of the season tonight against a tough Elkins squad. I believe it was at home. Final score was 42-43. Nothing to hang heads about for the Lady Rebels. Still looking good.

I believe Westside boys hung tough, but lost in the end. Looks like they are getting better.

Has anyone seen Hackett girl scores yet?

AT

JC-Westside girls recently:

Lost to Elkins by 1 point, lost to Two Rivers by 26, lost to Ozark by 15, beat Mulberry by 45, and beat Cedarville by 3.

I know those 3 losses could look bad, but Elkins loss really isn't that bad of a loss since they had a great chance to win it. Two Rivers is a very solid team. Ozark is a very good team and Westside actually had Ozark down for a little bit in the game. Moral victories aren't anyone's favorite, but those are observations.

Mulberry was an expected win and the girls took care of business. With Cedarville it is tough to say. I don't think Cedarville is expected to be good this year, but I think they would be a good team in the 2A-4, so good victory overall.

The boys are still trying to find ways to win, losing to all the above mentioned teams. Westside played Mulberry close for a half. The boys are just going to have to find ways to get victories when it matters most in conference play.

MICHAELSPAPPY

Magazine squeaked by WYC boys and girls. Girls game was very competitive and close. Fun to watch.

Magazine's boys still seem to think the ESPN cameras are at the game, but they managed to hold off Western Yell. Evidently they have played well on the road lately. But at home they are still turnover, turnover, dumb foul, bad shot. If they ever get off the playground and onto the court, they could be pretty good. The talent is there.

4real

Quote from: MICHAELSPAPPY on December 09, 2017, 12:29:39 pm
Magazine squeaked by WYC boys and girls. Girls game was very competitive and close. Fun to watch.

Magazine's boys still seem to think the ESPN cameras are at the game, but they managed to hold off Western Yell. Evidently they have played well on the road lately. But at home they are still turnover, turnover, dumb foul, bad shot. If they ever get off the playground and onto the court, they could be pretty good. The talent is there.
That's a shame the boys at magazine are having such problems.  Back in the 2000's they always seemed to be fundamentally sound and exercised pretty good character and discipline. From the time Jared coached, through Davenport, and the old guy who got the Cameroon exchange kid.  Who's coaching there now?

MICHAELSPAPPY

I think the coach is getting their attention, because things have improved on the road. But when they get home they seem to be playing to the home crowd (girls watching, you know).

AT

December 14, 2017, 08:28:09 pm #11 Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 04:42:32 pm by Almatrackster
1A/2A-6 Combined Classification District Results and Standings:

12/5 - Hector beat Oark 69-21 (Boys)
12/5 - Hector beat Oark 53-22 (Girls)
12/5 - Scranton beat Western Yell 68-41 (Boys)
12/5 - Scranton beat Western Yell 38-25 (Girls)

12/8 - Hector beat JC-Westside 61-43 (Boys)
12/8 - Hector beat JC-Westside - 63-57 (Girls)
12/8 - Magazine beat Western Yell 51-46 (Boys)
12/8 - Magazine beat Western Yell 44-37 (Girls)
12/8 - Scranton beat Oark 67-17 (Boys)
12/8 - Scranton beat Oark 39-19 (Girls)

12/12 - Danville beat Hector 61-41 (Boys)
12/12 - Hector girls beat Danville 51-45 (Girls)
12/12 - Magazine beat JC-Westside 81-75 (Boys)
12/12 - JC-Westside beat Magazine 58-45 (Girls)
12/12 - Western Yell beat Oark 61-51 (Boys)
12/12 - Western Yell beat Oark 61-32 (Girls)

Boys
Scranton (2-0) - 20 TB Points
Magazine (2-0) - 11 TB Points
Danville (1-0) - 10 TB Points
Hector (2-1) - 20 TB Points
Western Yell (1-2) - 10 TB Points
JC-Westside (0-2) - 0 TB Points
Oark (0-3) - 0 TB Points

Girls
Hector (3-0) - 22 TB Points
JC-Westside (1-1) - 10 TB Points
Magazine (1-1) - 7 TB Points
Danville (0-1) - 0 TB Points
Oark (0-3) - 0 TB Points

AT

December 17, 2017, 05:06:37 pm #12 Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 04:45:00 pm by Almatrackster
12/14 - JC-Westside beat Oark 73-66 (Boys)
12/14 - JC-Westside beat Oark 57-32 (Girls)

12/15 - Danville beat Magazine 60-50 (Boys)
12/15 - Danville beat Magazine 64-40 (Girls)

Boys
Danville (2-0) - 20 TB Points
Magazine (2-1) - 11 TB Points
Hector (2-1) - 20 TB Points
JC-Westside (1-2) - 7 TB Points
Oark (0-4) - 0 TB Points

Girls
Hector (3-0) - 22 TB Points
JC-Westside (2-1) - 20 TB Points
Danville (1-1) - 10 TB Points
Magazine (1-2) - 7 TB Points
Oark (0-4) - 0 TB Points

MICHAELSPAPPY

Hackett girls are fairly good, and Magazine was just outmanned. They have only nine players on the roster, one of those is out with an injury, and several of the others had just recovered from the flu. Hackett won easily. Magazine understandably looked gassed.

Magazine boys played the best they have played at home all year. Still way too many turnovers on ball handling, but shot selection was much better and not so many stupid fouls. Magazine plays basically with a 6-man rotation, and not having any other players with any game experience may catch up with them one of these days. But so far they are getting by with it. Hackett's best player is out with a broken foot, so they are shorthanded for a while.

AT

January 06, 2018, 09:31:04 am #14 Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 04:47:45 pm by Almatrackster
1/5 - Danville beat Oark 62-32 (Boys)
1/5 - Danville beat Oark 64-29 (Girls)
1/5 - Magazine beat Hector 67-50 (Boys)
1/5 - Hector beat Magazine 61-30 (Girls)
1/5 - Scranton beat JC-Westside by 10+ (Boys)
1/5 - JC-Westside beat Scranton 60-27 (Girls)

Boys
Danville (3-0) - 30 TB Points
Scranton (3-0) - 30 TB Points
Magazine (3-1) - 21 TB Points
Hector (2-2) - 20 TB Points
JC-Westside (1-3) - 7 TB Points
Oark (0-5) - 0 TB Points

Girls
Hector (4-0) - 32 TB Points
JC-Westside (3-1) - 30 TB Points
Danville (2-1) - 20 TB Points
Scranton (2-1) - 20 TB Points
Magazine (1-3) - 7 TB Points
Oark (0-5) - 0 TB Points

AT

January 10, 2018, 07:52:44 pm #15 Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 04:50:41 pm by Almatrackster
1/8 - Hector beat Oark 74-51 (Boys)
1/8 - Hector beat Oark 51-20 (Girls)
1/9 - Scranton beat Danville 48-46 (Boys)
1/9 - Scranton beat Danville 48-37 (Girls)
1/9 - Western Yell beat JC-Westside 58-51 (Boys)
1/9 - JC-Westside beat Western Yell 64-30 (Girls)

Boys
Scranton (4-0) - 32 TB Points
Danville (3-1) - 30 TB Points
Hector (3-2) - 30 TB Points
Western Yell (2-2) - 17 TB Points
JC-Westside (1-4) - 7 TB Points
Oark (0-6) - 0 TB Points

Girls
Hector (5-0) - 42 TB Points
JC-Westside (4-1) - 40 TB Points
Scranton (3-1) - 30 TB Points
Danville (2-2) - 20 TB Points
Western Yell (1-3) - 10 TB Points
Oark (0-6) - 0 TB Points

AT

January 14, 2018, 11:03:06 pm #16 Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 04:52:45 pm by Almatrackster
1/6 - Danville beat Western Yell 62-39 (Boys)
1/6 - Danville beat Western Yell 53-36 (Girls)
1/12 - Scranton beat Hector 46-42 (Boys)
1/12 - Hector beat Scranton 38-20 (Girls)

Boys
Scranton (5-0) - 36 TB Points
Danville (4-1) - 40 TB Points
Hector (3-3) - 30 TB Points
Western Yell (2-3) - 17 TB Points
JC-Westside (1-4) - 7 TB Points
Oark (0-5) - 0 TB Points

Girls
Hector (6-0) - 52 TB Points
JC-Westside (4-1) - 40 TB Points
Danville (3-2) - 30 TB Points
Scranton (3-2) - 30 TB Points
Western Yell (1-4) - 10 TB Points
Oark (0-5) - 0 TB Points

RATTLER43

We lost at Scranton in senior boys and girls last night. Don't remember the scores.

4real

Were there any fireworks last night in the final chapter of the Hustlers vs Hornets basketball rivalry?  Last time those two schools go against each other before joining next year...

Heard that their jr boys game on Monday had a wild finish, on the court and in the Hartford lobby, near the beaver case...

Fan_Man

Hartford pulled it out!  Too many charges and turnovers for Hackett.  Hackett just isn't consistent in their play.

4real

Quote from: Fan_Man on January 17, 2018, 10:06:34 am
Hartford pulled it out!  Too many charges and turnovers for Hackett.  Hackett just isn't consistent in their play.
I think they are missing a key guard, too.  But, nonetheless, I am sure the Hustlers were way more pumped to play this game after the events of the last few days than were the Hornets.  Hartford is way less disciplined, their shot selection makes very little sense most nights.  However, rivalries bring out emotions that allow crazy things to happen.  Maybe that was the case

Fan_Man

Hackett's key guard is back on limited play.  Hartford definitely had a reason to want it.  Hackett has had a few bad games and some of their players try to play for themselves.  It shows on the court when they won't pass the ball and try to force it. 

Quote from: 4real on January 17, 2018, 10:15:28 am
I think they are missing a key guard, too.  But, nonetheless, I am sure the Hustlers were way more pumped to play this game after the events of the last few days than were the Hornets.  Hartford is way less disciplined, their shot selection makes very little sense most nights.  However, rivalries bring out emotions that allow crazy things to happen.  Maybe that was the case

4real

Quote from: Fan_Man on January 17, 2018, 10:20:35 am
Hackett's key guard is back on limited play.  Hartford definitely had a reason to want it.  Hackett has had a few bad games and some of their players try to play for themselves.  It shows on the court when they won't pass the ball and try to force it. 

OK, i have to confess I actually attended this game.  Wanted to see the atmosphere and Hartford's passion come out.  Hartford's shot selection was perhaps worse than Hackett's.  Numerous times Hartford took a 3 pt shot, one pass into a possession, with a 6-8 point lead in under 3 minutes, with a man in their face, and missed most, allowing Hackett to get it down to one possession last minute.  I think the 1st 3 quarters were some of the worst basketball i've seen in that series over the years, but the student sections were hilarious to listen to, and Hartford definitely played harder down the stretch and more determined.

Fan_Man

Hartford plays wild.  You can tell they don't really have much of a true offense.  I look at it more of a street ball.   When Hackett needed it in the end,  they just couldn't pull it together.  There were some very questionable calls especially in the first half.  But what do you do...Hartford got more points and Hackett had a lot of turnovers.  Hartford isn't the better team, they just scored more points.  If Hackett players were even close to Hartford players the ref blew the whistle.  Hartford knew how to take a "charge"  and fall to the ground too. 

Quote from: 4real on January 17, 2018, 10:31:24 am
OK, i have to confess I actually attended this game.  Wanted to see the atmosphere and Hartford's passion come out.  Hartford's shot selection was perhaps worse than Hackett's.  Numerous times Hartford took a 3 pt shot, one pass into a possession, with a 6-8 point lead in under 3 minutes, with a man in their face, and missed most, allowing Hackett to get it down to one possession last minute.  I think the 1st 3 quarters were some of the worst basketball i've seen in that series over the years, but the student sections were hilarious to listen to, and Hartford definitely played harder down the stretch and more determined.

4real

Quote from: Fan_Man on January 17, 2018, 10:40:44 am
Hartford plays wild.  You can tell they don't really have much of a true offense.  I look at it more of a street ball.   When Hackett needed it in the end,  they just couldn't pull it together.  There were some very questionable calls especially in the first half.  But what do you do...Hartford got more points and Hackett had a lot of turnovers.  Hartford isn't the better team, they just scored more points.  If Hackett players were even close to Hartford players the ref blew the whistle.  Hartford knew how to take a "charge"  and fall to the ground too. 

Accurate post.  I thought karma was gonna get Hartford when the tall lanky kid picked up his 4th foul trying to swat a shot that was already well defended by a teammate, stopping the clock, putting Hackett on the line. Later, same kid fouled out on a charge.  Thought that would get Hackett fired up, but, they never did get fired up.

Fan_Man

They will all be playing on the same team next year.  Hope Hartford students and parents can understand the whole situation and overcome the hurt and pain. Hackett football players accepted Hartford boys and it has worked out well.  The same will happen with basketball.   Hackett is a great school system with passionate people in both Hartford and Hackett. 

Quote from: 4real on January 17, 2018, 10:44:35 am
Accurate post.  I thought karma was gonna get Hartford when the tall lanky kid picked up his 4th foul trying to swat a shot that was already well defended by a teammate, stopping the clock, putting Hackett on the line. Later, same kid fouled out on a charge.  Thought that would get Hackett fired up, but, they never did get fired up.

4real

Quote from: Fan_Man on January 17, 2018, 10:49:36 am
They will all be playing on the same team next year.  Hope Hartford students and parents can understand the whole situation and overcome the hurt and pain. Hackett football players accepted Hartford boys and it has worked out well.  The same will happen with basketball.   Hackett is a great school system with passionate people in both Hartford and Hackett. 

Well said.  Everyone knew 12 years ago that this day was coming, whether it was with Hackett, or Mansfield.  Not like its a shocker.  Hackett admin should've said something sooner.  Not making excuses for Hartford folk make like the sky is falling.  However, if Hackett had paid attention to Hartford's pattern of numerical decline, predicting when they would lose too much money would be simple.  Then, you let em know on the front end that when you have these numbers that are getting close to losing too much money, you give more than a half year notice on such an event.
In the end, this will be good for both school's kids.  It's been sad watching what happened to Hartford, they held on long as they could.  Once the summer rolls around, the sun will begin to rise again and it will be a new day.

RedWolf275

Has Hartford hit the arbitrary 350 number or are they fiscally belly up?

4real

they started going below 350 back about 5 years ago.  losing lots of kids and $

RedWolf275

Ok thanks. I asked because there have been some schools up here who have hit the 350 number but were still in good financial shape. They were still forced to close.

4real

Quote from: RedWolf275 on January 17, 2018, 12:53:26 pm
Ok thanks. I asked because there have been some schools up here who have hit the 350 number but were still in good financial shape. They were still forced to close.
Yes, it's a difficult topic.  There have been a few that were doing well academically, as far as test scores go, and still in the black financially, but after 3 consecutive years of K-12 enrollment below 350, it's the ax.
Most schools, after dipping below 350, are in the red ink, financially, and are in need of salvation.

AT

1/16 - Danville beat JC-Westside 52-37 (Boys)
1/16 - JC-Westside beat Danville 43-28 (Girls)
1/16 - Scranton beat Magazine 50-40 (Boys)
1/16 - Scranton beat Magazine 47-37 (Girls)
1/16 - Hector beat Western Yell 62-57 (Boys)
1/16 - Hector beat Western Yell 50-36 (Girls)

Boys
Scranton (6-0) - 46 TB Points
Danville (5-1) - 50 TB Points
Magazine (3-2) - 21 TB Points
Hector (4-3) - 35 TB Points
JC-Westside (1-5) - 7 TB Points
Oark (0-5) - 0 TB Points

Girls
Hector (7-0) - 62 TB Points
JC-Westside (5-1) - 50 TB Points
Scranton (4-2) - 40 TB Points
Danville (3-3) - 30 TB Points
Magazine (1-4) - 7 TB Points
Oark (0-5) - 0 TB Points

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 4real on January 17, 2018, 01:27:03 pm
Yes, it's a difficult topic.  There have been a few that were doing well academically, as far as test scores go, and still in the black financially, but after 3 consecutive years of K-12 enrollment below 350, it's the ax.
Most schools, after dipping below 350, are in the red ink, financially, and are in need of salvation.

Heard from a source not related to fearlessfriday, that the financial situation with the Hartford campus has gotten to the point that Hackett was at risk of losing financial stability in the district itself...

4real

JCWLADYREBELDAD

Quote from: Almatrackster on January 17, 2018, 05:53:57 pm
1/16 - Danville beat JC-Westside 52-37 (Boys)
1/16 - JC-Westside beat Danville 43-28 (Girls)
1/16 - Scranton beat Magazine 50-40 (Boys)
1/16 - Scranton beat Magazine 47-37 (Girls)
1/16 - Hector beat Western Yell 62-57 (Boys)
1/16 - Hector beat Western Yell 50-36 (Girls)

Boys
Scranton (6-0) - 46 TB Points
Magazine (3-2) - 21 TB Points
Hector (4-3) - 35 TB Points
JC-Westside (1-5) - 7 TB Points
Oark (0-5) - 0 TB Points

Girls
Hector (7-0) - 62 TB Points
JC-Westside (5-1) - 50 TB Points
Scranton (4-2) - 40 TB Points
Magazine (1-4) - 7 TB Points
Oark (0-5) - 0 TB Points

Westside Lady Rebels should be in the lead of these
standings after tonight's game. The Lady Rebels beat
Hector Lady Wildcats 62-29.

AT

January 21, 2018, 10:02:33 am #35 Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 05:54:46 pm by Almatrackster
1/19 - Scranton beat Oark 71-40 (Boys)
1/19 - Scranton beat Oark 27-20 (Girls)
1/19 - Magazine beat Western Yell 69-45 (Boys)
1/19 - Western Yell beat Magazine 32-28 (Girls)
1/19 - Hector beat JC-Westside 65-40 (Boys)
1/19 - JC-Westside beat Hector 62-29 (Girls)

Boys
Scranton (7-0) - 56 TB Points
Magazine (4-2) - 31 TB Points
Hector (5-3) - 45 TB Points
Western Yell (2-4) - 17 TB Points
JC-Westside (1-6) - 7 TB Points
Oark (0-6) - 0 TB Points

Girls
Hector (7-1) - 62 TB Points
JC-Westside (6-1) - 60 TB Points
Scranton (5-2) - 47 TB Points
Western Yell (2-4) - 14 TB Points
Magazine (1-5) - 7 TB Points
Oark (0-6) - 0 TB Points

AT

I would assume that Scranton beat Oark boys by 10+ but if someone could confirm this for me or tell me the score, I'd appreciate it. You know what they say about making assumptions.

AT

January 22, 2018, 05:57:20 pm #37 Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 07:19:54 pm by Almatrackster
Found maxpreps Scranton-Oark score.

Things are starting to shape up in this combined classification district.

Scranton boys are having a good season and their win over Danville put them in the driver's seat.

Magazine boys look like they could maybe beat either of those two teams on a given night, but haven't done it yet.

All the other teams seem to be a step below that.

On the girls side, it looks like it is Hector-Westside with JC-W playing the best ball by far right now.

Scranton's girls have had some weird results this year and so has Danville, so it is hard to predict them, but I would think they are 2nd tier in this conference.

MICHAELSPAPPY

Quote from: Almatrackster on January 22, 2018, 05:57:20 pm
Magazine boys look like they could maybe beat either of those two teams on a given night, but haven't done it yet.

"On a given night" sums up this season. Sometimes impressive, sometimes pretty awful. Lots of talent, but not enough focus.

AT

1/22 - Oark beat JC-Westside 47-43 (Boys)
1/22 - JC-Westside beat Oark 63-26 (Girls)

Boys
Magazine (4-2) - 31 TB Points
Hector (5-3) - 45 TB Points
Western Yell (2-4) - 17 TB Points
Oark (1-6) - 4 TB Points
JC-Westside (1-7) - 7 TB Points

Girls
JC-Westside (7-1) - 70 TB Points
Hector (7-1) - 62 TB Points
Western Yell (2-4) - 14 TB Points
Magazine (1-5) - 7 TB Points
Oark (0-7) - 0 TB Points

AT

1/23 - Danville beat Hector 60-52 (Boys)
1/23 - Hector beat Danville 55-41 (Girls)
1/23 - Magazine beat JC-Westside 65-31 (Boys)
1/23 - JC-Westside beat Magazine 57-31 (Girls)
1/23 - Western Yell beat Oark 78-49 (Boys)
1/23 - Western Yell beat Oark 32-20 (Girls)

Boys
Danville (6-1) - 58 TB Points
Magazine (5-2) - 41 TB Points
Hector (5-4) - 45 TB Points
Western Yell (3-4) - 27 TB Points
Oark (1-7) - 4 TB Points
JC-Westside (1-8) - 7 TB Points

Girls
JC-Westside (8-1) - 80 TB Points
Hector (8-1) - 72 TB Points
Danville (3-4) - 30 TB Points
Western Yell (3-4) - 24 TB Points
Magazine (1-6) - 7 TB Points
Oark (0-8) - 0 TB Points

AT

1/25 - Scranton beat Western Yell 65-37 (Boys)
1/25 - Scranton beat Western Yell 29-22 (Girls)
1/25 - Danville beat Magazine 50-13 (Boys)
1/25 - Danville beat Magazine 50-35 (Girls)

Boys
Scranton (8-0) - 66 TB Points
Danville (7-1) - 68 TB Points
Magazine (5-3) - 41 TB Points
Hector (5-4) - 45 TB Points
Western Yell (3-5) - 27 TB Points
Oark (1-7) - 4 TB Points
JC-Westside (1-8) - 7 TB Points

Girls
JC-Westside (8-1) - 80 TB Points
Hector (8-1) - 72 TB Points
Scranton (6-2) - 54 TB Points
Danville (4-4) - 40 TB Points
Western Yell (3-5) - 24 TB Points
Magazine (1-7) - 7 TB Points
Oark (0-8) - 0 TB Points

MICHAELSPAPPY

Magazine girls have had the worst kind of luck this year. Working with a short roster to start with, and they have had injuries all season. If they ever get everyone healthy, they can be fairly good.

AT

January 31, 2018, 09:42:36 am #43 Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 05:00:27 pm by Almatrackster
1/30 - Scranton beat JC-Westside 53-19 (Boys)
1/30 - JC-Westside beat Scranton 32-26 (Girls)
1/30 - Danville beat Oark 72-37 (Boys)
1/30 - Danville beat Oark 57-30 (Girls)
1/30 - Magazine beat Hector 60-44 (Boys)
1/30 - Hector beat Magazine 51-35 (Girls)

Boys
Scranton (9-0) - 76 TB Points
Danville (8-1) - 78 TB Points
Magazine (6-3) - 51 TB Points
Hector (5-5) - 45 TB Points
Western Yell (3-6) - 27 TB Points
JC-Westside (1-9) - 7 TB Points
Oark (1-9) - 4 TB Points

Girls
JC-Westside (9-1) - 86 TB Points
Hector (9-1) - 82 TB Points
Scranton (6-3) - 54 TB Points
Danville (5-4) - 50 TB Points
Western Yell (3-6) - 24 TB Points
Magazine (1-8) - 7 TB Points
Oark (0-10) - 0 TB Points

Col. Nathan R. Jessup

Those records aren't accurate. Wins and losses to equal out.

AT

Quote from: Col. Nathan R. Jessup on January 31, 2018, 12:18:55 pm
Those records aren't accurate. Wins and losses to equal out.

You're right. I'll have to double check everything when I get home

AT

Seems I fixed it. I had forgot to give both Oark and WYC's boys and girls a loss.

HorseFeathers

January 31, 2018, 04:58:51 pm #47 Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 07:26:49 pm by HorseFeathers
Danville swept oark....both maxing the 10 pts..
Magazine beat hector too....pretty sure it was 15-20....Bumgartner(sp?) Went off for 33 and 10 boardd
And Scranton boys mercy ruled westside

HorseFeathers

AT

1/31 - Magazine beat Oark 71-45 (Boys)
1/31 - Magazine beat Oark 51-33 (Girls)

Boys
Scranton (9-0) - 76 TB Points
Danville (8-1) - 78 TB Points
Magazine (7-3) - 61 TB Points
Hector (5-5) - 45 TB Points
Western Yell (3-6) - 27 TB Points
JC-Westside (1-9) - 7 TB Points