• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Barton v.s. Charleston

Started by AmericanVandal1987, November 10, 2017, 11:38:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GBattack

Good luck to my Tigers...especially my #45 & #81!!  I sure wish I could be there to watch!! #GoTigers (Gold...tell Capn. Obvious that the deer woods are no excuse to forgo the smack talk before a big game....he's slacking, lol).

Mister Fister

Boards won't be worth looking at next year... Booneville will win 3A with a mercy rule on all 15 games.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: Grayte88 on November 16, 2017, 10:48:23 pm
Lol, no way. Charleston probably wins but not by 3tds. Get ready for a ballgame..

How firm are you on your belief that theirs no way chuckers wins by 3 scores?

gold45

Quote from: nastynice on November 17, 2017, 06:16:13 am
I know a certain way you could watch all of a certain nephew and son's games at the same time next year. Then you won't have to choose which game to attend anymore.  ;D

Ha!  I would love that!

gold45

Quote from: GBattack on November 17, 2017, 06:43:01 am
Good luck to my Tigers...especially my #45 & #81!!  I sure wish I could be there to watch!! #GoTigers (Gold...tell Capn. Obvious that the deer woods are no excuse to forgo the smack talk before a big game....he's slacking, lol).

I'll tell him!  You gonna make it down for next week's game (if the Tigers pull out the W tonight?)

gold45

Quote from: Grayte88 on November 16, 2017, 10:48:23 pm
Lol, no way. Charleston probably wins but not by 3tds. Get ready for a ballgame..

I guess we'll find out which one of us is right soon enough.  I'm quite confident it will be me ;D

WPWells

If the Tigers win this one then there's a chance that the artist formerly known as 12th Man could make an appearance next week.

dragondad

Quote from: WPWells on November 17, 2017, 12:01:32 pm
If the Tigers win this one then there's a chance that the artist formerly known as 12th Man could make an appearance next week.

There's no need to make threats of doom and misery like that.

papaeagle

Having played both teams, and considering the injuries and "away or at home" scenarios that existed, etc etc, Charleston wins this game tonight by 21 or more. Paris should have beaten Barton there if not for 4 crucial 15 yard penalties and a last second interference in the end zone for a Paris win that was not called. Anyway, Charleston is healthy and will win "going away".. Gud luck 4-3A Atkins too!! You should win tonight.
PE

papaeagle

Quote from: WPWells on November 17, 2017, 12:01:32 pm
He has gained a LOT of weight this past year. Less finger typing on FF 10 hours a day... ;D  ::)

Red Devil Dad

Thanks Papa, Charleston by a lot in this one. 

Mister Fister

Gold45 needs to get nephew to play w/ son wearing black and gold and get that filthy purple off of him!!

FBGFDRUM

BAMA#16

Good luck to the Tigers tonight, two great programs going at it!!! I'll pick the Tigers in this one, by three scores.

FBGFDRUM

What type of offense is Barton?

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Mister Fister on November 17, 2017, 08:58:43 am
Boards won't be worth looking at next year... Booneville will win 3A with a mercy rule on all 15 games.

Sounds familiar.

junkyard dog

Quote from: P.F.G. on November 11, 2017, 06:13:28 am
Charleston by 20
Quote from: fbhound on November 12, 2017, 02:58:14 pm
Charleston by 3 TDs minimum .. I sorta smell a 35 point mercy rule by second half kickoff.
From what I'm watching that ain't gonna happening, unless Coach K really gets them going.  Bartons got a decent ground game and like usual Charleston likes their penalties.  If Barton could hang onto the ball, this could get interesting.

gold45

Quote from: gold45 on November 17, 2017, 10:15:36 am
I guess we'll find out which one of us is right soon enough.  I'm quite confident it will be me ;D

So I guess I was wrong and you were right.  Not what I was expecting tonight but it was a win nonetheless for the Tigers.

FBGFDRUM

Probably the sloppiest game they've played all season.

Definitely shouldn't have been that close

2010Tigerhaz-been

Quote from: FBGFDRUM on November 17, 2017, 11:52:59 pm
Probably the sloppiest game they've played all season.

Definitely shouldn't have been that close

Agreed. Don't know what was going on. I think once they started leading by 21 they began to look forward to a rematch of the last year's title game and forgot they were still playing a game. Well they don't have to worry about that rematch now lol. But they better get their heads adjusted for next week. Any team that knocks off Prescott and makes it look easy, is going to be a tough opponent.

BAMA#16

How many penalty yards did Charleston have, it seemed like over a hundred!!!

Cowkilr13

Congrats to the Tigers. It was a good game. But at least it wasnt the blowout everyone was thinking would happen. We might have even won if not for a fumble and our guy getting caught before scoring on that long run. We came to plat. But thats football. But with that being said, We Lost. So good luck to the Tigers in the Playoffs. Oh and nice field, really looks good.

Lineman

Quote from: BAMA#16 on November 18, 2017, 08:15:46 am
How many penalty yards did Charleston have, it seemed like over a hundred!!!

CoolBreeze

Lineman

gold45

I saw in the paper today that Chuck had something like 141 yards in penalties and Barton had 30.  Hard to win with that much penalty yardage given to the other team...glad we were still able to pull a win out of that less than impressive performance.  This team is scrappy.  And they are winners.  Proud of the Tigers!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas