• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prescott @ Osceola Round 2

Started by jay nelvin, November 10, 2017, 09:13:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bootlegger

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 18, 2017, 12:21:21 am
Confs is real soft. Newport proved it last week and osceola did this week lol
The 3a-3 has been hard on the 5 the last two weeks first gen rose and now prescott

HeadBussa08

Hey every dog has his day. I talk trash with everybody it's what I do. I said it be a tough game. Didn't realize how tough would be for us though. We got beat plain and simple. Side note: Osceola players, coaches and community very nice people and very respectful. Hope the Noles win it all. The way they played tonight makes me wonder if it won't be a Rivercrest Osceola final at the war.

bootlegger

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on November 18, 2017, 01:16:13 am
Hey every dog has his day. I talk trash with everybody it's what I do. I said it be a tough game. Didn't realize how tough would be for us though. We got beat plain and simple. Side note: Osceola players, coaches and community very nice people and very respectful. Hope the Noles win it all. The way they played tonight makes me wonder if it won't be a Rivercrest Osceola final at the war.
HeadBussa08 i hope your right on that.Also it takes a lot of class to make comments like that after a loss i hope the seminoles and the colt fans can conduct themselfs in the same manner as you should they lose next week.although i feel both teams win

Radiotalker

Thought the opening kickoff was key. Prescott returns to the Osc 8 but IBB makes them start at their own 11. Short punt and Osc only has to go 34 yds. Changed the complexion of the game and gave Osc a lot of confidence.

HeadBussa08

Quote from: Radiotalker on November 18, 2017, 08:08:33 am
Thought the opening kickoff was key. Prescott returns to the Osc 8 but IBB makes them start at their own 11. Short punt and Osc only has to go 34 yds. Changed the complexion of the game and gave Osc a lot of confidence.
yea was a big momentum swing early and you could feel it even in the stands.

teh29

This was a fun game to watch to me. I had picked osceola to win earlier in the week, though I did think prescott would keep it closer than they did. Couple turn overs in osceola territory didn't help their case, but osceola was clearly the better team. More physical, and too many athletes/speed. Hats off to prescott, heck of a ball team. That qb is a heck of ball player, one of the best I've seen all year.. From any team. Fans were nice as well. Awesome program.. Even the band was great! In the end speed won. The opening kick called back def hurt the wolves.. The lackluster punt that followed didn't help much. Osceola ran right at prescott most of the night and prescott didn't have an answer. The osceola def was swarming, hitting hard, and managed to absorb most of the prescott offensive attack. When prescott went hurry up they found some success. Im surprised they didn't throw more.. Maybe the wind played a part in that decision. Good luck next year to the wolves.. I fully expect them to be a topic of conversation this time next year.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Curleywolf Fan on November 17, 2017, 11:18:39 pm
Like I said before haters gonna hate that's what a great football program like Prescott is used to and that's comes with the territory. We Curley Wolves wouldn't have it any other way!😁
The posters on this thread you call haters don't hate the Curley Wolves, for the most part. What they are doing is poking a finger in the eye of overconfident and sometimes obnoxious Prescott posters who made outrageous claims about this year's team's expected success even before the season started. This is made even worse by all the crying and moaning about the officials whenever they lose (from some not all posters).

This year, Prescott had a good, not great team, but rolled over weak competition in a conference less strong than in past years, and which has been eliminated from the playoffs in the 2nd round.

Perhaps, when you and other Prescott posters stop accusing everyone who disagrees with you of hate and treat others with respect, you will get less instances of what you call "hate."

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Missco on November 18, 2017, 12:24:55 am
Osceola won 2 in the late 90's. They were one of the better orograms in the state under Clinton Gore.
How long did he coach the Seminoles? LOL!

CoolBreeze

Quote from: bootlegger on November 18, 2017, 01:26:47 am
HeadBussa08 i hope your right on that.Also it takes a lot of class to make comments like that after a loss i hope the seminoles and the colt fans can conduct themselfs in the same manner as you should they lose next week.although i feel both teams win
+1

Mr_Deb

Congrats to 'Noles getting back to the Gore days looks like  8)

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Mr_Deb on November 18, 2017, 12:18:09 pm
Congrats to 'Noles getting back to the Gore days looks like  8)
They get caught recruiting?

501Arkansas

Jimbo Morphis

501Arkansas

Jimbo Morphis

501Arkansas

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 18, 2017, 12:28:18 pm
Why does that matter?
You asked me a question first. Why are you being so defensive? Since you won't answer me I'll tell you what I meant about recruiting. When Coach Gore was there for many years Osceola had a great program and people up there were always accusing him of being a little bit of an outlaw. I have no idea if any of it was true or if it was mostly jealousy. You will have to find a grown up and ask them

teh29

Gore was accused of recruiting other players to osceola as well as using ineligible players. Osceola even had to forfeit some games at one point due to this.. Hence the joke "getting back to gore days".. "They get caught recruiting".. Etc.. He asked your age cause you obviously aren't old enough to know what he was talking about

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: teh29 on November 18, 2017, 01:10:40 pm
Gore was accused of recruiting other players to osceola as well as using ineligible players. Osceola even had to forfeit some games at one point due to this.. Hence the joke "getting back to gore days".. "They get caught recruiting".. Etc.. He asked your age cause you obviously aren't old enough to know what he was talking about
Thanks

501Arkansas

Quote from: teh29 on November 18, 2017, 01:10:40 pm
Oh okay and im 34 by the way.  I had cousins playing for gore during his time here. I never heard anything about recruiting. All the guys was from and living in osceola.

Radiotalker

I'm old enough to remember those claims. Also remember the Noles defeating the Owls for the 1997 State Championship in those Gore days.  ;)

Coltfan2005

Gore was suspended by AAA for recruiting a player. The team also forfieted a season due to an ineligible player. All under Gore's watch.

ISU7

November 19, 2017, 02:46:40 am #372 Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 09:45:02 am by ISU7
Quote from: Radiotalker on November 18, 2017, 02:49:05 pm
I'm old enough to remember those claims. Also remember the Noles defeating the Owls for the 1997 State Championship in those Gore days.  ;)
Yeah the owls scored at the end of the game went for two and the win and were denied.... 8)

Jimbo Morphis

I was there and remember thinking we almost beat a great team. That same group won state the next two years.

Jimbo Morphis

Would be interesting if they suspended coaches for recruiting now.

Paperman

Recruiting is a fine line for some coaches! Others cross it often and are just plain blatant about it!

Paperman

Quote from: jay nelvin on November 12, 2017, 06:06:05 pm
As does Prescott, their best RB doesn't even play offense.  He will be in the Noles backfield all night though.
I must have missed him, what number was he! Lol

Wolves are a very good team, but they weren't ready for what Osceola brought to the table Friday!

Prescott will be tough again next season! Best wishes

Sick Dog

501 you never heard about that stuff cause you wasn't in the normal school setting. Morons like you had their own room when they went to school and couldn't function in normal society. i think they called it ALE back then. Don't know what they call it today. Osceola will not be as good next year, I see where they have several seniors. No Prescott was not as good as they were last year. I know they lost several starters from last year. Coach Hooks has done a good job with the Noles this year. Geez they were 2-8 last year. If they go 3-7 this year it would have been a good job. lol. Coach Hooks will not do as good of job coaching next year I assure you. Amazing how people think the talent is the same everywhere and coaches do all the winning. I can't believe i even stooped this low to address idiots.

luxora4life

Quote from: Sick Dog on November 19, 2017, 01:11:01 pm
501 you never heard about that stuff cause you wasn't in the normal school setting. Morons like you had their own room when they went to school and couldn't function in normal society. i think they called it ALE back then. Don't know what they call it today. Osceola will not be as good next year, I see where they have several seniors. No Prescott was not as good as they were last year. I know they lost several starters from last year. Coach Hooks has done a good job with the Noles this year. Geez they were 2-8 last year. If they go 3-7 this year it would have been a good job. lol. Coach Hooks will not do as good of job coaching next year I assure you. Amazing how people think the talent is the same everywhere and coaches do all the winning. I can't believe i even stooped this low to address idiots.

You never know, there are a few kids the could " transfer", that will put Osceola right back in this place next year .  You just never know. ;)

Coltfan2005

Why will he not do as good a job coaching next year?

Sick Dog

Ummmmm it's called GRADUATION! You know. Something u never experienced!

501Arkansas

😂😂😂😂you mad bro? But they didnt go 3-7 they are 10-2 sir so you can keep your "Ifs" to yourself 😂 Dude mad man its okay bubba, prescott is out see you next year😂😂😂😂😂

501Arkansas

Osceola will be just as good next year. Get out your feelings you still mad about how bad osceola punish Prescott huh? We are on to the next. Charleston is who we dealing with this week we dont care about the prescott game anymore but you. Quit crying already it's going to be okay

FBGFDRUM

*Meanwhile in Prescott it's still the night of November 17th, 2017. The sun never came up, and probably never will*

Sick Dog

Win something first then get on here and trash talk.

Sick Dog

All I said is Osceola will not be as good next year. How is that crying or even related to Prescott?
If 3 and 1 are seniors then your not even that dumb to believe that

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Sick Dog on November 19, 2017, 03:33:11 pm
Ummmmm it's called GRADUATION! You know. Something u never experienced!

what has graduation got to do with his ability to coach?

ISU7

Quote from: Sick Dog on November 19, 2017, 04:48:31 pm
All I said is Osceola will not be as good next year. How is that crying or even related to Prescott?
If 3 and 1 are seniors then your not even that dumb to believe that
Maybe a #3 and #1 to take their  place just as good. Too be continued. 😷😷😎

Sick Dog

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 19, 2017, 06:17:22 pm
what has graduation got to do with his ability to coach?

Same reason the Packers coach can't coach anymore......He don't have Aaron Rogers

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Sick Dog on November 19, 2017, 07:44:36 pm
Same reason the Packers coach can't coach anymore......He don't have Aaron Rogers

Does that mean the Charleston coach wasn't coaching well in 2015? If you really believe this, I am happy for the 1,000's of high school players that do not have you for a coach. Never mind, you'll just change topics and not answer.

jacketracket

Someone told me #3 from Prescott is from Gurdon, practiced there until two-days, and then in September of this year started playing at Prescott before Labor Day.  They said he lives in Gurdon, and a basketball coaches son from Gurdon drives him to Prescott every morning for school.  But I didn't visually see this, so it might be a crazy rumor.  Probably not true but it sure is a crazy rumor!!!  The things people will come up with to get things stirred up!!!

jay nelvin

Quote from: jacketracket on November 20, 2017, 08:50:08 am
Someone told me #3 from Prescott is from Gurdon, practiced there until two-days, and then in September of this year started playing at Prescott before Labor Day.  They said he lives in Gurdon, and a basketball coaches son from Gurdon drives him to Prescott every morning for school.  But I didn't visually see this, so it might be a crazy rumor.  Probably not true but it sure is a crazy rumor!!!  The things people will come up with to get things stirred up!!!
Just like you are trying to do?

Paperman

Mildred might be from Gurdon, but what does it matter? School choice!

Coltfan2005

school choice before July 1, and not eligible if he did summer practice with Gurdon. I'm sure his family took care of those things.

flow51

Yes they did... 100% eligable per AAA

ISU7

Roger Doger Football

Quote from: flow51 on November 21, 2017, 07:55:34 pm
Yes they did... 100% eligable per AAA
How do you know? You a coach?

Coltfan2005

Maybe because all this crap came up BEFORE the season ever started.

flow51

Quote from: Roger Doger Football on November 21, 2017, 09:20:13 pm
How do you know? You a coach?

You started a name just to post that? No not a coach I just know

Roger Doger Football

Quote from: flow51 on November 22, 2017, 10:16:52 am
You started a name just to post that? No not a coach I just know
Duh...you have to create a name in order to post. AAA hasn't even been contacted on this matter. Maybe someone should report to the AAA and see if everything is legitimate. I'd hate it if Prescott was found guilty of playing an ineligible player. If everything is on the up and up, then no worries. 😇

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas