• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paris @ Barton

Started by GBattack, November 10, 2017, 07:46:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GBattack

Anyone got a score for this one?

BAMA#16

Bwana

Just posted  Barton 16 Paris 8 Halftime..

BAMA#16

Lineman

There's no WiFi in Barton

BAMA#16

Cowkilr13

Final
Barton....40
Paris......33

mustang56

4-7 Paris?? Not good!!! Need to evaluate the coaching staff.

beach bum

Quote from: mustang56 on November 11, 2017, 07:03:19 pm

We need to evaluate your evaluation....

mustang56

Previous 2 years winning seasons and 2nd round change in head coaches losing season plus how good is the junior high coach. JW

Truthfully

Quote from: mustang56 on November 11, 2017, 07:09:40 pm
Previous 2 years winning seasons and 2nd round change in head coaches losing season plus how good is the junior high coach. JW
Sounds like this is Tucker's brother or close friend or Tucker himself ... Good hint is looking at past posts as far back as 2009. Paris fans know that some coaches called the winning plays in at least 3-4 games each year Tucker was HC. I was there at some of those games.

Truthfully

Quote from: beach bum on November 11, 2017, 07:04:55 pm
You are SO right Beach Bum and probably know who this poster is.  1+ for you, sir. My gal instincts tell me a few things too. Read the past posts of this person to get a feel for his Perryville ties. Hmmm.
Truthfully.

mustang56

November 11, 2017, 10:28:43 pm #12 Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 11:16:47 pm by mustang56
Yes I am from Perryville but I also know Coach Tucker very well and he is an outstanding coach and had Paris going in the right direction and did and outstanding job. Don't know about who called the plays but knowing him he probably made all the calls for whatever side of the ball he coached.

papaeagle

Quote from: mustang56 on November 11, 2017, 10:28:43 pm
Yes I am from Perryville but I also know Coach Tucker very well and he is an outstanding coach and had Paris going in the right direction and did and outstanding job. Don't know about who called the plays but knowing him he probably made all the calls for whatever side of the ball he coached.
You were not there obviously during those two seasons. Hmmm.  But he had many suggestions on what to run on offense and it won 2-3 games a year directly related to that. That's for sure.  And did you know talent of players goes in cycles?? Ups and downs and Paris had a DOWN year in talent, too many fumbles and interceptions, directly costing Paris 2-3 more wins this year.

Enuff of your "homer" attitude about how good MT was. Sorry he did not get a HC job somewhere but he has been HC at 3 places. Should help his resume'..  Overall he is a good person in person, and I met him several times after games. But you gotta get along with everyone, especially assistant coaches and player families and teachers, etc.  :(

HSFBF

Quote from: mustang56 on November 11, 2017, 07:03:19 pm

BeachBum says:

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas