• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HA Vs Centerpoint

Started by Inigo Montoya, November 07, 2017, 03:47:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is going to win?

HA
20 (87%)
Centerpoint
3 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Inigo Montoya

CoolBreeze

Maynard G Krebs

CoolBreeze

Inigo Montoya

Maynard G Krebs

Lions84

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Lions84 on November 10, 2017, 11:46:51 am
Wildcats by Mucho!
Wildcats did win by mucho. Mercy rule invoked at 49-14. Final score 49-21.

Congrats to the 'Cats. On to Junction City.

panther07

At half, Davis Morgan was 19-22 for 299 and 5 TD's.

Maynard G Krebs

CoolBreeze

Quote from: panther07 on November 10, 2017, 10:41:59 pm
At half, Davis Morgan was 19-22 for 299 and 5 TD's.
HA slowed it down in the 2nd half. Davis finished at 408 and 6 TD's.

panther07

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 11, 2017, 11:49:37 am
HA slowed it down in the 2nd half. Davis finished at 408 and 6 TD's.

He'll be losing some pretty serious weapons, but I think he's going to be really good next year.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: panther07 on November 11, 2017, 12:00:39 pm
He'll be losing some pretty serious weapons, but I think he's going to be really good next year.
I think others will be able to step up and fill those slots fairly well (e.g. Jimmy Citty), but they will lose a lot of size in the receiver corps unless there is a big underclassman I'm not aware of.

panther07

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 11, 2017, 12:42:31 pm
I think others will be able to step up and fill those slots fairly well (e.g. Jimmy Citty), but they will lose a lot of size in the receiver corps unless there is a big underclassman I'm not aware of.

I agree. Jimmy will have a big year for us next year. Stone Sheffield is already doing a good job. Just won't be very big like you said. 9th graders are pretty good, but, like normal at HA, not very big.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: panther07 on November 11, 2017, 12:47:53 pm
I agree. Jimmy will have a big year for us next year. Stone Sheffield is already doing a good job. Just won't be very big like you said. 9th graders are pretty good, but, like normal at HA, not very big.
They will definitely miss Travis Turley's size. And they'll miss Paydon Harlow on both sides of the ball.

Incidentally, they said on last night's broadcast that Harlow had committed to HU for football.

Skip Baymore

November 11, 2017, 11:58:14 pm #16 Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 12:10:57 am by Skip Baymore
Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 11, 2017, 12:55:02 pm
They will definitely miss Travis Turley's size. And they'll miss Paydon Harlow on both sides of the ball.

Incidentally, they said on last night's broadcast that Harlow had committed to HU for football.

No doubt.  Both of these guys were huge contributors even as sophomores (on state championship team).  Turley is a one of a kind receiver who basically almost cant be covered and Harlow is pretty darn good at everything.  The guys who will prob. come in as receivers are good athletes for sure.  Probably more speed but not as physical.  I heard about Peydon Harlow signing for football also.  He's prob. a good enough baseball player to have gone that route too?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas