• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pea Ridge has the best football team to ever exist on the face of this planet

Started by pearidgedaddy, November 07, 2017, 09:51:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

scrapman

Quote from: prHOG13 on November 08, 2017, 04:00:37 pm
We recruited all the Ozark JV players from two years ago. Now you know the secret to our rise to ELITE status
Your recruiting can't touch Robinson's. It's a combination of Rick Patino & Nick Saban. 

sevenof400

Quote from: scrapman on November 08, 2017, 04:41:42 pm
Your recruiting can't touch Robinson's. It's a combination of Rick Patino & Nick Saban.

...which begs the question - who is Rick Patino a combination of? 

Overdahill

TIGER101

Ok now, I have been away for awhile, but when my phone starts blowing up asking who this crazy is, I just have to check.  is there anyway you can share what you are smoking because it must be some good stuff!

We Are Shiloh

Quote from: GHS_08 on November 08, 2017, 02:23:14 pm
I'm sorry but that title is already taken by the Ozark JV squad. Pea Ridge is a not so close 2nd.

oh my.. i had forgot all about the Ozark JV squad thread!!!  ;D some of the funniest stuff EVER!!!!! plus 1

springdalesmitty

If Losing to Shiloh doesn't get your attention, nothing will. Pea Ridge has owned them in just about every sport lately. Pea Ridge hasn't lost to them in Basketball since their return to 4A, baseball has beat them in District the last few years and this was the first Football loss since their return to 4A I believe. The Saints have been to Pea Ridge what Arkansas is to Alabama...

sevenof400

Quote from: springdalesmitty on November 09, 2017, 12:54:30 pm
If Losing to Shiloh doesn't get your attention, nothing will. Pea Ridge has owned them in just about every sport lately. Pea Ridge hasn't lost to them in Basketball since their return to 4A, baseball has beat them in District the last few years and this was the first Football loss since their return to 4A I believe. The Saints have been to Pea Ridge what Arkansas is to Alabama...

So who is the equivalent of Paul William???

Dart@1090

For what ever case someone created this room.  I think PR  is a fine team.  I have followed them all year an have great potential.  The loss to Shiloh was a little out of sorts for them.  But, to make a run at state there QB needs to STOP overthrowing the receivers.  This seems to be a bigger problem than some think, because in the berryville game it looked as if they were trying to fix that issue.  So, in saying that is they get that connection resolved they could make it to state.  Good Luck Blackhawks. 

PGtigers21

Quote from: Dart@1090 on November 10, 2017, 09:11:17 am
For what ever case someone created this room.  I think PR  is a fine team.  I have followed them all year an have great potential.  The loss to Shiloh was a little out of sorts for them.  But, to make a run at state there QB needs to STOP overthrowing the receivers.  This seems to be a bigger problem than some think, because in the berryville game it looked as if they were trying to fix that issue.  So, in saying that is they get that connection resolved they could make it to state.  Good Luck Blackhawks.

Over throwing? From what I saw their QB kept them in the game against shiloh... completion rating is 65% ... Pretty good for a HS QB, what you smoking?

Ole Legend

Quote from: PGtigers21 on November 10, 2017, 01:52:01 pm
Over throwing? From what I saw their QB kept them in the game against shiloh... completion rating is 65% ... Pretty good for a HS QB, what you smoking?

He over threw multiple passes in the middle of the field. In my opinion, he throws more accurately when he is throwing to the sides of the field.

Dart@1090

I agree with Ole Legend side to side 10 yards an in he is pretty accurate.  At 15-25 he forces it to high an its purely not to get picked off I see why, but when your receivers are 6" plus on both sides if you over throwing them your off.  The QB can be there own wort enemy at times.  But, not a bad QB, an it might be adrenaline, I do not know.  He has 2 great receivers that he should be on a tad better connection with.  Because against Shiloh they were being single covered a lot probably 80% of the time an he missed them.  He threw 1 beauty for a TD an had probably 8-10 more. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas