• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pea Ridge has the best football team to ever exist on the face of this planet

Started by pearidgedaddy, November 07, 2017, 09:51:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pearidgedaddy

I am a very educated football expert with a doctorate degree from Harvard in football studies, and through my extensive analysis on the Pea Ridge football team I can say with confidence that Pea Ridge just so happens to have the most professional and best team on the face of planet earth. If you would like to argue that then please feel free too, but I promise anything you have to say otherwise is wrong. Drew Winn is the fastest, strongest, and most handsome running back to ever step foot on the field. Clocking in at a 3.9 40 yard dash, he is able to kill anyone at the game. Jakota Sainsbury pairing with Hayden Hultgrewe and Jordan Witcher is so scary for any other team that faces them will most likely make you have to get two pairs of pants due to the large amount of diarrhea that will be induced just from watching these boys play. The Pea ridge O-Line is so amazing that even NFL teams are asking if they can switch theirs with the Pea Ridge one. Every time Denver Yates snaps the ball an angel gains his wings, and every time Jakota throws a pass, their is a new baby tiger born. Watching Pea Ridge play is like watching a miracle happen right in front of my eyes. I call it right here and right now that Pea Ridge will destroy any team that it ever faces again. If you disagree with anything I have to say, you must have some kind of mental defect and I must kindly ask that you please refrain from using the internet.

- Thank you, Pearidgedaddy

$aintMaximu$

Lizard47

youhavenoidea

Jack1990

Lizard47

$aintMaximu$

Pea Ridge Daddy, I have a couple questions...

In your opinion how can Shiloh beat The Machine?

Also how and why did Pee Ridge lose to Shiloh?  Was this purely a strategic move?

I respect your highly educated football expert opinion...

pearidgedaddy

$aintMaximu$, it was completly and 100% a strategic move.

Pea Ridge was for sure using this as a method to get in the heads of all the teams they will play in their up coming games.

While every other team are playing checkers, Pea ridge is playing chess.

And I am not a Pea Ridge fan, not being biased at all. Just a football expert with a doctorate from Harvard.

-Dr. Daddy

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: pearidgedaddy on November 07, 2017, 10:05:40 am
$aintMaximu$, it was completly and 100% a strategic move.

Pea Ridge was for sure using this as a method to get in the heads of all the teams they will play in their up coming games.

While every other team are playing checkers, Pea ridge is playing chess.

And I am not a Pea Ridge fan, not being biased at all. Just a football expert with a doctorate from Harvard.

-Dr. Daddy

Brilliant....  Is this the year for a Pea Ridge state championship?  Or would that we too obvious and a simple view... Do you see a loss in the playoff setting up some larger for Pea Ridge football? 

Also do you think I should stop wearing tank tops?  Do I dress age appropriate for Arkansas high school football or more like that of an overgrown 6th grader?

I hope the last 2 questions are appropriate as I think your knowledge probably far exceeds just strategy and X's and O's...

RyanLR

pearidgedaddy

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 07, 2017, 10:12:30 am
Brilliant....  Is this the year for a Pea Ridge state championship?  Or would that we too obvious and a simple view... Do you see a loss in the playoff setting up some larger for Pea Ridge football? 

Also do you think I should stop wearing tank tops?  Do I dress age appropriate for Arkansas high school football or more like that of an overgrown 6th grader?

I hope the last 2 questions are appropriate as I think your knowledge probably far exceeds just strategy and X's and O's...

As for your first question, I believe Pea Ridge was already setting everyone up in the loss of the championship game last year. This will be the year no doubt.

And for your second question, I myself am more of a belly shirt kind of guy. If you were cut the bottom section off of your tank top and show off some belly hair... It would be A -okay ;D.

We Are Shiloh

Dear Dr. Daddy,

Would you happen to have any footage of this young kid running? that 3.9 seems awful fast.  I was at the game on friday night and it looked closer to 4.9 speed.

was he hurt? 

thank you sir!!!

We Are Shiloh

Quote from: pearidgedaddy on November 07, 2017, 10:16:21 am
As for your first question, I believe Pea Ridge was already setting everyone up in the loss of the championship game last year. This will be the year no doubt.

And for your second question, I myself am more of a belly shirt kind of guy. If you were cut the bottom section off of your tank top and show off some belly hair... It would be A -okay ;D.

plus 1

pearidgedaddy

Quote from: We Are Shiloh on November 07, 2017, 10:17:48 am
Dear Dr. Daddy,

Would you happen to have any footage of this young kid running? that 3.9 seems awful fast.  I was at the game on friday night and it looked closer to 4.9 speed.

was he hurt? 

thank you sir!!!

WeAreShiloh, because you are from Shiloh I will speak your language.

dReW wINNN is rlly RLYY FAST U C0ant EvEn see HIm VR000000000m Vr00m sUpEr SuP3R FasT!!!!!!!!!!

$aintMaximu$

Dr. Daddy,

Who would win in a fight?  Airwarren or SUGARTOWN?????

I'm just curious on this one...

Also thank you for the fashion advice... I will look into getting some belly shirts!!!

pearidgedaddy

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 07, 2017, 10:24:16 am
Dr. Daddy,

Also thank you for the fashion advice... I will look into getting some belly shirts!!!

I would have to say whoever favors Pea Ridge more would probably win, due to the fact that just the sheer idea of favoring Pea Ridge in anything gives you mystical and unheard of fighting abilities.

We Are Shiloh

Quote from: pearidgedaddy on November 07, 2017, 10:23:01 am
WeAreShiloh, because you are from Shiloh I will speak your language.

dReW wINNN is rlly RLYY FAST U C0ant EvEn see HIm VR000000000m Vr00m sUpEr SuP3R FasT!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could do another plus 1.  First time I've actually been able to understand anyone on Fearless. 

Thank you good sir.

SUGARTOWN

Dr. Daddy,

Well, AW is quite a bit younger than me, but I did actually play sports, I wasn't in the band.  ;D

pearidgedaddy

Quote from: We Are Shiloh on November 07, 2017, 10:28:48 am
I wish I could do another plus 1.  First time I've actually been able to understand anyone on Fearless. 

Thank you good sir.

AnY T1ME :)  :P

nastynice

Mods, don't lock this. I want to chime in later when I've got more time.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 07, 2017, 10:29:49 am
Well, AW is quite a bit younger than me, but I did actually play sports, I wasn't in the band.  ;D

AW is going to probably have the speed advantage being from Warren but you being from Stuttgart clearly gives you the physical advantage with unparalleled defense..   I would have to put a cool $hiloh million on SUGARTOWN....

ThiefOfDiamonds8

Dr. PeaRidgeDaddy

With the state playoffs starting soon, what are the odds that the refs will start every Pea Ridge game with a running-mercy rule clock? I mean, to me it makes sense to go ahead and enforce the mercy rule due to the large gap in talent between the teams, right?

Thanks. I'll hang up and listen now!

prHOG13

pearidgedaddy

Quote from: ThiefOfDiamonds8 on November 07, 2017, 10:38:24 am
Dr. PeRidgeDaddy

With the state playoffs starting soon, what are the odds that the refs will start every Pea Ridge game with a running-mercy rule clock? I mean, to me it makes sense to go ahead and enforce the mercy rule due to the large gap in talent between the teams, right?

Thanks. I'll hang up and listen now!

If you were to ask me, I would say go ahead and give Pea Ridge their rings now! It's pointless wasting everyone's time and money too watch Pea Ridge embarrass every team they come across.

I call it right here, State Championship Game: Pea Ridge 56 and Joe T 6

soccerman

Quote from: pearidgedaddy on November 07, 2017, 10:42:09 am
If you were to ask me, I would say go ahead and give Pea Ridge their rings now! It's pointless wasting everyone's time and money too watch Pea Ridge embarrass every team they come across.

I call it right here, State Championship Game: Pea Ridge 56 and Joe T 6
Dear Mr. Daddy,

Do you really think Robinson can score 6 on that outstanding Pee Ridge defense?

Also, I have heard many things coming out of the kindergarten classes up there near PR, is it true that they are building up for the longest state championship win streak ever?!

Thanks!

beach bum

Quote from: pearidgedaddy on November 07, 2017, 09:51:34 am
I am a very educated football expert with a doctorate degree from Harvard in football studies, and through my extensive analysis on the Pea Ridge football team I can say with confidence that Pea Ridge just so happens to have the most professional and best team on the face of planet earth. If you would like to argue that then please feel free too, but I promise anything you have to say otherwise is wrong. Drew Winn is the fastest, strongest, and most handsome running back to ever step foot on the field. Clocking in at a 3.9 40 yard dash, he is able to kill anyone at the game. Jakota Sainsbury pairing with Hayden Hultgrewe and Jordan Witcher is so scary for any other team that faces them will most likely make you have to get two pairs of pants due to the large amount of diarrhea that will be induced just from watching these boys play. The Pea ridge O-Line is so amazing that even NFL teams are asking if they can switch theirs with the Pea Ridge one. Every time Denver Yates snaps the ball an angel gains his wings, and every time Jakota throws a pass, their is a new baby tiger born. Watching Pea Ridge play is like watching a miracle happen right in front of my eyes. I call it right here and right now that Pea Ridge will destroy any team that it ever faces again. If you disagree with anything I have to say, you must have some kind of mental defect and I must kindly ask that you please refrain from using the internet.

- Thank you, Pearidgedaddy

I don't know who you are but I wish you would have come to this board much sooner.... It would have made it for a more enjoyable board this season. This stuff is cracking me up.

AirWarren

Dr. Daddy,

Haha. This made me chuckle.

Sugar, I wouldn't know what to do with an instrument if someone handed it
Dr. Daddy,

This made me laugh.

As to sugars response. My band life ended in 5th grade with the flutaphone haha.

HS FB Fan

Dr. Daddy

If you would please give us your analysis of this weeks matchup of Pea Ridge and Waldron.  I would like to hear your input on this one

Long time listener and First time caller

AirWarren

Dear daddy,

Do you wear son's letterman jacket and lead them out on the field like greenwood dad's do?

Also, can you go into detail on how We can bring Joshua back as a poster?

Regards,

Airwarren.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Does anybody else see pearidgedaddy dressed up like Paul Mooney playing Negrodamus from the Chappelle Show when he answers these questions?

scrapman

Dr Daddy,
With this now being the playoffs and the officials being selected by the AAA, will the officials still conspire against Arkadelphia and continue to try to ruin them. If they ever get knocked off you can guarantee that will be the reason.

dukes424

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on November 07, 2017, 11:43:49 am
Does anybody else see pearidgedaddy dressed up like Paul Mooney playing Negrodamus from the Chappelle Show when he answers these questions?
bahaha now this is funny. I wonder if Daddy has A or B lunch ?  I like his insight though ;D

ThiefOfDiamonds8

Quote from: AirWarren on November 07, 2017, 11:18:53 am

Do you wear son's letterman jacket and lead them out on the field like greenwood dad's do?

Wait. Does this really happen?!?! If so, I may need to make a trip to Greenwood to witness this for myself.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: ThiefOfDiamonds8 on November 07, 2017, 12:13:08 pm
Wait. Does this really happen?!?! If so, I may need to make a trip to Greenwood to witness this for myself.

If you make that trip will you point at them and laugh for me please?

ThiefOfDiamonds8

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 07, 2017, 12:14:41 pm
If you make that trip will you point at them and laugh for me please?

Absolutely, that's a given. I feel like there would also be a YouTube opportunity for me there if I videoed it. No worries - The video would be shared on here.

That's some straight up "Varsity Blues - West Canaan Coyotes" stuff right there.

AirWarren

Quote from: ThiefOfDiamonds8 on November 07, 2017, 12:13:08 pm

Yes. There was a thread several years ago regarding the dad's of greenwood players wearing their old letterman jackets and running the kids out of the bulldog tunnel before the games.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: AirWarren on November 07, 2017, 12:29:53 pm
Yes. There was a thread several years ago regarding the dad's of greenwood players wearing their old letterman jackets and running the kids out of the bulldog tunnel before the games.

I bet the kids hate their dads...

bigchief72455

Wonder how many asked the coach if they could suit up for the game. "I still got a few downs left in me coach."

prHOG13

Dear daddy,

Regards,

Airwarren.
Joshua has been back and has been posting for a while

AirWarren

Quote from: bigchief72455 on November 07, 2017, 12:55:58 pm
Wonder how many asked the coach if they could suit up for the game. "I still got a few downs left in me coach."

Dear Daddy,

Are you familiar with uncle Rico from Napoleon dynamite?

owl84

SUGARTOWN

Rugman15

The Daddy has spoken...Everything he said is completely true though. 

Thank you daddy.

sevenof400

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 07, 2017, 09:54:48 am
Don't take this down... It has potential...

The question is, potential in (and of) what?

But, I'm tuned in.....

sevenof400

This might have worked if it were the moms leading them out.....

Rugman15

Dear daddy,

Regards,

Airwarren.

Joshua has been posting...oh wait.

$aintMaximu$

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: sevenof400 on November 08, 2017, 11:47:57 am
This might have worked if it were the moms leading them out.....

Maybe CRJ will eventually find something that works so he can get that program going.

GHS_08

I'm sorry but that title is already taken by the Ozark JV squad. Pea Ridge is a not so close 2nd.

prHOG13

Quote from: GHS_08 on November 08, 2017, 02:23:14 pm
I'm sorry but that title is already taken by the Ozark JV squad. Pea Ridge is a not so close 2nd.
We recruited all the Ozark JV players from two years ago. Now you know the secret to our rise to ELITE status

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas