• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mtn. View vs Charleston

Started by FBGFDRUM, November 05, 2017, 07:53:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FBGFDRUM

Doubt Mtn. View will be much of a challenge.

Charleston by how ever much they want.

Proud Buckaroo

Looks like Mountain view got the 5th seed this year to avoid Prescott.

Just kidding

Mister Fister

Looks like my old friend Curtis Sims is going to get to end his season at home once again.   CHS by 35

BannerMountainMan

CoolBreeze

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 06, 2017, 12:02:43 pm
Charleston by 2
BMM, I think you left the first digit off the figure for margin of victory. But I'm not sure if it should be a 5 or a 6. LOL.

OLDSCHOOL82

Chuck by 35.....at half.  35-6 final.

clt3205

Watched Mtn. View earlier this year. Should not be a big issue for Charleston. Charleston by 30+

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 05, 2017, 07:54:38 pm
Looks like Mountain view got the 5th seed this year to avoid Prescott.

Just kidding
If they'd gotten the 1-seed, they'd have lost to Fouke.

dragondad

Lineman

gold45

Mountain View doesn't have anyone who can hang with our speed.  I agree with OS82 for once in my life.  Chuck will mercy rule this game.

YC

For those who may not know, Curtis Sims is a name etched in Charleston football history. He was a valuable member of some great Tiger teams around the 2000's. I think he is a coach at Mountain View—as least he was a few years ago. We welcome Curtis back home if he is indeed still there.

TheTruth2010

Charleston will start slow like they like to do, but wake up in the 2nd quarter. 35-0 chuck

unleasheddad

Another of the Coaching Staff at Mt. View is a former Tiger also. I know them both quite well. Charleston will not have any problems Friday night.

AT

Mountain View has a Darren McFadden on their roster if I saw that today correctly.

With this information, this will be closer than we think.

Danold Dump

Mtn View big in this one..Dump pulls for the underhog! Dump out

CoolBreeze

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on November 06, 2017, 11:03:09 pm
Charleston will start slow like they like to do, but wake up in the 2nd quarter. 35-0 chuck
Is that the halftime score, TT?

AT

I double checked today. Mountain View definitely has a freshman on their team who is named Darren McFadden.

Skip Baymore

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 06, 2017, 12:02:43 pm
Charleston by 2

Think there might be a digit missing on the prediction.   Could be my computer though.   I'm seeing that you have Charleston by 2?

MynameisJeff

Mtn view yellow jacket STUNNERS come out with a open playbook first half and show Charleston completely the opposite looks they are gonna be expecting. This game will be close at halftime. Charleston is gonna get jammed out the gate and we will see how well they adapt.

P.F.G.

Charleston will have it in the mercy at half.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: MynameisJeff on November 09, 2017, 07:55:32 am
Mtn view yellow jacket STUNNERS come out with a open playbook first half and show Charleston completely the opposite looks they are gonna be expecting. This game will be close at halftime. Charleston is gonna get jammed out the gate and we will see how well they adapt.
Jeffy makes his glorious return. With just about as much accuracy as usual. The only jam-up will be at the oxygen tank, where Tiger ball carriers will be gassed from all those long touchdowns.

macadoshis

The only thing jammed up will be the Mt View backfield with all the Tigers making their home there. 

Hitman Warrior23

Ctown is my pick to win state. Have a 6 pack of calorie free Rock Stars on it. :)

FBGFDRUM

Quote from: MynameisJeff on November 09, 2017, 07:55:32 am

I pretty much made this thread just to see what you'd have to say.

camo5257

Quote from: Skip Baymore on November 08, 2017, 11:51:11 pm
Think there might be a digit missing on the prediction.   Could be my computer though.   I'm seeing that you have Charleston by 2?
lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas