• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shiloh Christian @ Stuttgart Round 1

Started by SUGARTOWN, November 04, 2017, 11:14:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SUGARTOWN

This is the first meeting between these 2 teams with the most titles in 4A. This seems like more of a second or 3rd round matchup, definitely the best matchup in round 1.

We welcome the Saints and their fans to Moseley Stadium, but we hope their season ends here. More to come on this game from me during the week...

Superjack45

I hope Shilo is ready for a physical game because the Ricebirds be bringing that wood.

LJ06

Go Birds! Will never be able to bring myself to root for Shiloh. Would be like me cheering for Notre Dame or Ohio State...ugh

SouthernerPride

Pulling for the birds in this one. Any team will be hard pressed to find a win AT Stuttgart, especially this late in the season!

beach bum

November 04, 2017, 12:14:06 pm #4 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 12:20:13 pm by beach bum
All those Suburbans are headed home back to NWA with sad people in them Friday night......

Regular Folk 28 Country Clubbers 21

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: beach bum on November 04, 2017, 12:14:06 pm
All those Suburbans are headed home back to NWA with sad people in them Friday night......

Regular Folk 28 Country Clubbers 21

We may win by a TD, but I'll bet we won't make all of our PAT's and get 28. Might get a 2pt conversion though.  :)

beach bum

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 04, 2017, 01:27:03 pm
We may win by a TD, but I'll bet we won't make all of our PAT's and get 28. Might get a 2pt conversion though.  :)

You guys sound like the football I have been watching all year.... PAT's or 2 point conversions have not been executed that great the games I have seen this season.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: beach bum on November 04, 2017, 01:39:31 pm
You guys sound like the football I have been watching all year.... PAT's or 2 point conversions have not been executed that great the games I have seen this season.

Yep, we'll look great on 2, then terrible on the next 2. I think we've had 3 different guys kicking them at some point this year as well.

cuckoobird

We are going to be MERCiful on the ain'ts

dukes424

cuckoobird

Don't confuse the Ricebirds for the patheticness of peeridge

dukes424

SUGARTOWN

The Ricebirds #1 defense only gave up 7 TD's in their 7 conference games. Yes, I know "poor competition" and all that, but that's still pretty stout IMO. They'll need that type of performance again this week.

Rugman15

Oldbadger

Haven't seen Shiloh this year.  But I have seen Stuttgart.  Shiloh will have their hands full and better be ready for a full four quarters.  If they are lucky enough to win, it will be a td or less.  Or, they may come away empty handed and have a long ride home.lol

The_tyler_cody

Rugman15

SUGARTOWN

$aintMaximu$

I see this game being closer to the Shiloh/Gravette or even Shiloh/Pea Ridge score... Neither team has a massive advantage.... Other than Shiloh having those pimped out Suburban's, private training sessions and legal loop holes for performance enhancing "supplements"... Kind of like Rocky (Stuttgart) training to fight Ivan Drago (Shiloh).... 

Should be a nice quick flight to Stuttgart so I don't see the travel being an issue...

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 06, 2017, 09:51:02 am
I see this game being closer to the Shiloh/Gravette or even Shiloh/Pea Ridge score... Neither team has a massive advantage.... Other than Shiloh having those pimped out Suburban's, private training sessions and legal loop holes for performance enhancing "supplements"... Kind of like Rocky (Stuttgart) training to fight Ivan Drago (Shiloh).... 

Should be a nice quick flight to Stuttgart so I don't see the travel being an issue...

Well we do have a nice airport...

$aintMaximu$

58.7%  -  14

98.75% - 24

That's my prediction....

bigchief72455

SUGARTOWN

The winner here has the toughest path to WMS were they to make it that far. The odds are not in their favor of that happening, but they would have to win AT Prairie Grove, Warren, and Robinson just to make it to the final. And then probably a date with Arkadelphia. The bracket is not too kind to the Saints/Ricebirds.

Rugman15

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 06, 2017, 12:05:48 pm
The winner here has the toughest path to WMS were they to make it that far. The odds are not in their favor of that happening, but they would have to win AT Prairie Grove, Warren, and Robinson just to make it to the final. And then probably a date with Arkadelphia. The bracket is not too kind to the Saints/Ricebirds.

Yeah I agree Saints have a tough path...

Jacketman65

I see that we have a lot of new students posting here.   I will say this about Stuttfart, I saw them play earlier this year and I didn't think that they would win more than 3 or 4 games, they have gotten it rolling since and have won impressively!  Don't ever think that you are going to roll into their house and abuse them, it is not an easy place to win!

Duckblind (Sweet Lucy)   24
Tee Totallers                   17

$aintMaximu$

On a serious note I am curious why most have down graded Shiloh from Escalades to Suburban's??  That is a drop in value from $82,995 to $55,155....  I find this attack extremely offensive and any thread mentioning it in the future I want LOCKED!!!!!!!!

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 06, 2017, 03:07:18 pm
On a serious note I am curious why most have down graded Shiloh from Escalades to Suburban's??  That is a drop in value from $82,995 to $55,155....  I find this attack extremely offensive and any thread mentioning it in the future I want LOCKED!!!!!!!!

Your program hasn't won a title since 2010, Escalade programs win titles. You're now just a Suburban program. Nothing wrong with that.  :D

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 06, 2017, 03:07:18 pm

I thought you guys moved on to Range Rovers?

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 06, 2017, 03:16:29 pm
Your program hasn't won a title since 2010, Escalade programs win titles. You're now just a Suburban program. Nothing wrong with that.  :D

For some reason the recruits aren't responding like they use too... Maybe we should up the salary at the church for Assistant to the assistant to the regional pastor positions...

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 06, 2017, 03:34:13 pm
For some reason the recruits aren't responding like they use too... Maybe we should up the salary at the church for Assistant to the assistant to the regional pastor positions...

Exactly. Those Kiehl Frazier's aren't cheap...

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on November 06, 2017, 03:16:38 pm
I thought you guys moved on to Range Rovers?

Actually I'm a complete scumbag... I have a Jeep...

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 06, 2017, 03:48:10 pm

Don't feel bad - I'm from Maumelle and I only have a 4Runner.

SUGARTOWN

Dang, me too. You ARE slumming.

Little Bear

Very tough draw for a good Ricebirds team.   Stuttgart is probably the most physical team I have seen all year.   My concern is how disciplined they will be on defense against a mistake free Shiloh Team.   

Shiloh wins but returns to their NWA country club banged and bloodied up.      Shiloh 28-20

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 06, 2017, 03:16:29 pm

Escalades?  Maybe in the past.  The championship teams I like to watch drive 3/4 ton diesels and flatbeds!  Specific brand and or one color scheme not required.

OLDSCHOOL82

That's good if that's your second rig and its only used for hunting and or rock bouncing/crawling!

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 07, 2017, 08:33:59 am
That's good if that's your second rig and its only used for hunting and or rock bouncing/crawling!

Man you gotta see this Jeep... It's actually a beast...  I'd kill for it...

snap crackle

Birds fly away with this one by 9.  19 - 10 Stuttgart

SUGARTOWN

November 10, 2017, 09:17:34 am #38 Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 09:20:31 am by SUGARTOWN
It's finally game day, it's been a long week. Fourteen state titles between these 2 teams.

For those that want to listen: We will be live with the pre-game show at 6:30 on Country 97.3 and www.country973.com

Jacketman65

I won't be listening, but I will say good luck to the turds just because of who you are playing! :)

RZback

1-Adam-12

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 10, 2017, 09:17:34 am
It's finally game day, it's been a long week. Fourteen state titles between these 2 teams.

For those that want to listen: We will be live with the pre-game show at 6:30 on Country 97.3 and www.country973.com

Lived in Stuttgart for 9 years. 

When a game like this comes along and the Bearcats are facing Bye, I'll be listening.  With my one and only Ricebird shirt on, at that. 

Go Birds Go!

RZback

Shiloh can play well or can stink it up, as goes their QB.  If he is having a good night they will win.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: RZback on November 10, 2017, 01:47:15 pm
Shiloh can play well or can stink it up, as goes their QB.  If he is having a good night they will win.

We will live and die by this... And Stuttgart is good, absolutely no room for error...

SUGARTOWN

November 10, 2017, 02:15:44 pm #44 Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 02:23:03 pm by SUGARTOWN
Quote from: 1-Adam-12 on November 10, 2017, 01:44:45 pm
Lived in Stuttgart for 9 years. 

When a game like this comes along and the Bearcats are facing Bye, I'll be listening.  With my one and only Ricebird shirt on, at that. 

Go Birds Go!

Nice! It should be a great game.

Game time is inching closer...

prHOG13

FBfan79

$aintMaximu$

Stuttgart 12

Shiloh 7

Almost half. 

Feel like this Could easily be Shiloh 21 Stuttgart 12...  can't really blame QB. We have had receivers drop what would be 2 touchdown passes... Shiloh gets ball in second half ...

$aintMaximu$

Actually if 33 gets the ball too much more we are done. That kids a monster and we didn't even look like we wanted to tackle him ;D

$aintMaximu$

Good lord.  If we would just catch the ball.....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas