• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sylvan Hills @ Nettleton

Started by A D M, November 04, 2017, 11:14:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

A D M

I know absolutely nothing about Sylvan Hills. So what are everyone's thoughts about them and this game?

PA Dad

Sylvan Hills can be very good.  But they are not consistently good.  If they play to their potential they can beat Nettleton.

This will probably be one of the more competitive first round games.

incogneto

They have talent.  Toss up game based on what I have read about Nettleton.  I think most people think Nettleton is better but lack of playoff experience evens things up a bit. 

BIGGOAT60

SH will beat Nettleton if they play lights out. Im sure they will bring the fight!!

RunninJoe

I would love to see Nettleton do well. Here's hoping they didn't peak too early.

chaingang

If the Raiders don't play any better than they did Friday night..... it will be one and done......and it will be a shame because they have some athletes too.

Burks

November 05, 2017, 09:23:57 am #6 Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 09:48:38 am by Burks
I am curious to see which Sylvan Hills team will show up. The games the Bears lost they really looked bad but seem to be peaking now. If Bears of late show up SH by 14. If not Nettleton in a blowout.

walkingguy72396

Nettletons strengths. They have a shifty QB, a tall receiver with quickness and good hands plus a running back that breaks tackles.

Wynne just did a great job wrapping up not allowing 3 yards turn into 10.  If Sylvan Hills has a defense like that.  Then they will not have to score much.

I could be way off base.  I think the East has 4 teams playing solid defense.  That makes it seem like Nettleton is not that potent on offense.

I say Nettleton 42 Sylvan Hills 28.

Youngsta71701

Rocket23

SH is up and down.  They have young players that are just inconsistent at times.  If they play up to their potential, and don't get down if a break goes against them early, it could be a real good ballgame.

FootballJunky

I like Sylvan Hills.  They are playing good football right now.  Got a chance to talk to the Head Coach.  He is genuinely excited about this team.

InYoGrill

If this game was at SVH. I would be there rooting live for them to win. Go bears!

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: FootballJunky on November 06, 2017, 11:06:37 am
I like Sylvan Hills.  They are playing good football right now.  Got a chance to talk to the Head Coach.  He is genuinely excited about this team.

Coach Withrow is a great dude.  I'll be pulling for them to win this Friday.

incogneto

Quote from: FootballJunky on November 06, 2017, 11:06:37 am
He is a great guy.  I have never seen him not be excited about his team in the playoffs.  I just think Nettleton gets out in front of SH and makes them throw which is not their strength. 

BIGGOAT60

A D M

I think Nettleton will win this one and if I can get the people in the stands up off their butts they will win big.

Raider2011

Quote from: A D M on November 10, 2017, 06:24:42 am
I think Nettleton will win this one and if I can get the people in the stands up off their butts they will win big.
maybe we can make that happen together..looking forward to hyping the crowd tonight

Overdahill

I picked DaBears in this one; hope they can make it happen but it will be a real challenge

Maynard G Krebs

This is a benchmark game for me to gauge the east conference. 

we_hate_the_band

Quote from: Raider2011 on November 10, 2017, 07:00:41 am
maybe we can make that happen together..looking forward to hyping the crowd tonight

Wave that towel big boy.

elvis26

;D sylvan hills by 14!! you can get your basketballs out tomorrow raiders!!!

A D M

I don't think so. It will be a long ride home for the Bears.

A D M

There's some people on here eating crow tonight.

JacketFan

Quote from: A D M on November 10, 2017, 10:36:07 pm
Good game Nettleton, there is a lot of crow eating at LRCA too.

j-mann raider 02

Quote from: A D M on November 10, 2017, 10:36:07 pm
the nettletlon radio guy coach cartlon  did not like your coach     called num 62 on s hillis dirty     did not how  like how 1 of their coaches  high-five 62 after 1 dirty hit on henry    late in 2nd q   and the refs  pick up a flag late in the 4th when s hillis had 12 men in the huddle   

A D M

Quote from: JacketFan on November 10, 2017, 10:39:54 pm
Good game Nettleton, there is a lot of crow eating at LRCA too.
Someone  is always eating crow on Friday night. Looks like Wynne had a great game themselves. Not to bad for two teams in the weak east.

JacketFan

Quote from: A D M on November 10, 2017, 10:44:27 pm
Someone  is always eating crow on Friday night. Looks like Wynne had a great game themselves. Not to bad for two teams in the weak east.
I hope the East shows up again next week too, Good luck to everyone, and safe travels.

bigchief72455

Quote from: elvis26 on November 10, 2017, 02:44:11 pm
;D sylvan hills by 14!! you can get your basketballs out tomorrow raiders!!!
Ask him how the Trumann game went.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas