• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

(PLAYOFFS) Osceola vs Cedar Ridge and Colts vs Bald Knob

Started by 501Arkansas, November 04, 2017, 03:23:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ISU7

Maximus Decimus Meridius

Can't really see numbers or anything from their 3 films nor do they have anything on MaxPreps,  anyone know anything about some of Bald Knobs athletes?

panther07

Quote from: Maximus Decimus Meridius on November 07, 2017, 09:30:19 am
Can't really see numbers or anything from their 3 films nor do they have anything on MaxPreps,  anyone know anything about some of Bald Knobs athletes?

Big, but not very fast.  7 is a very good football player.  Strong and really physical.  However, he was banged up a little last week. Not sure how that will pan out.  They aren't very dynamic from an athlete perspective. 

Maximus Decimus Meridius

Got to looking at some of the opponents highlights against them, 54 and 78 are some hosses but didn't see them much against Cedar Ridge..injured?

FNLsupporter

Quote from: Maximus Decimus Meridius on November 07, 2017, 09:30:19 am
#7 and #44 are their best players, and as far as a playmaker, probably #36.  #7 was all-state linebacker as a sophomore last year.  He's a athletic strong kid, but most teams just choose to run to his opposite side and make him as much a nonfactor as possible. He's quick, but not fast, so speed will hurt BK.  #44 is also a very tough kid that plays in the backfield with #7 on offense and linebacker on defense. #36 is just a good athletes that always seems to make a critical play when needed.

srcranch

November 07, 2017, 03:11:18 pm #55 Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 03:21:22 pm by srcranch
 I would start with #36 #23 #3 and #11 those have been more consistant play makers. Inconsistency has definately plagued BK

FNLsupporter

Quote from: srcranch on November 07, 2017, 03:11:18 pm
I would start with #36 #23 #3 and #11 those have been more consistant play makers. Inconsistency has definately plagued BK
Yes is has!! I'd say #7 by far is the best player on the team though. I love to see #11 on defense as well! #3 is tough at WR, I just wish the used him more! He has height and speed. I think the downfall has been consistency catching the ball. #23 is very dependable and can play a lot of areas on both sides of the ball. #36 is probably their best utilized WR's and has been a nice surprise this season. 

Coltfan2005

Nomad1324

I think both 3a-3 teams should take these pretty easily.

Head Lion

srcranch

Maximus Decimus Meridius

BUT they do have Who Dats and me and redandgrey are expecting someone to bring us some on the sideline!

501Arkansas

501Arkansas

501Arkansas

501Arkansas

501Arkansas

501Arkansas

Osceola 39
CR 7
2:33 left tell halftime

Rivercrest 21 Bk 7

501Arkansas

501Arkansas