• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best facilities/atmosphere in 2A

Started by Eaglefan70, October 30, 2017, 11:53:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBob

Quote from: southarkdaddy on November 02, 2017, 11:36:30 am
Spring Hill has the best smell.  Undoubtedly
Hey now that's the smell of money! Lmbo. But no it's pretty awful. Wish that farmer would let the school buy the rest of that land.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BigBob on November 02, 2017, 05:26:51 pm
Hey now that's the smell of money! Lmbo. But no it's pretty awful. Wish that farmer would let the school buy the rest of that land.

Hogs or chickens?

BigBob

Hogs, Chickens, Cows. Feild is located next to a cow pasture. Old timer won't sell no matter how much SH admin offers.

eldofan

I was really impressed with Magnet Cove when Pc played there .

eldofan

Quote from: BlueCrew4U on November 02, 2017, 10:25:19 am
not a bad list there.  PC definitely has to step their game up from a fan standpoint.  I guess too many of our kids play golf and tennis.  Those are the type of fans we have  ;D
last Friday around me was terrible . No one did anything

ChapelTrojans

Quote from: eldofan on November 02, 2017, 06:15:24 pm
last Friday around me was terrible . No one did anything

That is why I try to watch most of the games from the track, but as far as grass goes, I haven't seen better this season. Mr Mckinnon does a remarkable job keeping that field up.

Rida4Life

Quote from: ChapelTrojans on November 07, 2017, 12:34:04 pm
That is why I try to watch most of the games from the track, but as far as grass goes, I haven't seen better this season. Mr Mckinnon does a remarkable job keeping that field up.
Mr. McKinnon doesn't keep the field anymore.  Turned it over to the coaches this summer from what I heard.  I think the new AD is doing most of it.

Dragonsvoice

when I first started announcing in the burg back in 07 was terrible, but since then we have new lights a new crowned field new visitors stand  new stencils for the yard markers new speakers with music and now new field house and concessions next year been moving up in atmosphere.

friscokid

I caught a game in Quitman earlier this year. Great facilities since it's almost all new. They had a tough year in football but the fans still came out and supported the Bulldogs. Fireworks before the game and they even brought the game ball in by helicopter. For a basketball school they've really taken to football!

razorbackrob

Carlisle has a nice field and field house, the stands not so much.

YOUKNOWWHO

prolly one of the worst places I have been to is Hampton. one of the best places I have seen is England.

COACH-Mike

Quote from: YOUKNOWWHO on November 10, 2017, 10:15:01 am
prolly one of the worst places I have been to is Hampton. one of the best places I have seen is England.
Well what is so bad about it?  Grass a foot deep? 

HorseFeathers

Quote from: YOUKNOWWHO on November 10, 2017, 10:15:01 am

Been to Hampton one time(and the lights went out)....but either you don't get out much, or you are from Parker's chapel?

BO_KNOWS

Yea the lights look old but the field is nice and gym

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas