• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MaxPreps New Rankings

Started by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam, October 23, 2017, 11:05:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

The Future

All rankings are opinions but being in the top 50 in any ranking is pretty awesome.

Congrats to all three teams

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: The Future on October 23, 2017, 11:37:27 am
All rankings are opinions but being in the top 50 in any ranking is pretty awesome.

Congrats to all three teams

The only reason i even put this thread up is because there have been a few PA posters who have been bragging about their national ranking.  This was when they were ranked like 24 in the country.  I'm like you, these national polls don't matter to me one bit.  The only poll that matters is the one that comes out after the state championship games are played.

FootBallar21

I do agree GW should be the best in the State,   I do not think any of these Arkansas teams actual belong in the top 50.    I think there is a bunch of good 1-2 even 3 loss teams in Florida,  Texas , and California that are most likely better.   

Pr8hd

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 23, 2017, 12:26:08 pm
  The only poll that matters is the one that comes out after the state championship games are played.

That one doesn't matter much in the grand scheme of things if you don't win the title in your class. Bringing home the hardware is the most important thing.

The rankings here on Fearless in some cases are better done than the MaxPrep rankings IMO.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: Pr8hd on October 23, 2017, 01:02:32 pm
That one doesn't matter much in the grand scheme of things if you don't win the title in your class. Bringing home the hardware is the most important thing.

The rankings here on Fearless in some cases are better done than the MaxPrep rankings IMO.

That's my point.  The only poll that matters is the final one, and whether you're sitting on top of it!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas