• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McCrory vs Palestine- Wheatley

Started by mr.gametime, September 24, 2017, 12:47:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.gametime

September 24, 2017, 12:47:54 pm Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 01:16:44 pm by mr.gametime
This game will be a gut check game for McCrory how will you respond coming off a devastating lost at home?

P.W won this game last year in a low scoring contest.

I think the jags bounce back this week and get the victory,  but this needs to be a game were they try to play mistake free football and dominate from start to finish.

This needs to be a statement game to let everyone know that you still want it and still the top team in the 6

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mr.gametime on September 24, 2017, 12:47:54 pm
This game will be a gut check game for McCrory how will you respond coming off a devastating lost at home?

P.W won this game last year in a low scoring contest.

I think the jags bounce back this week and get the victory,  but this needs to be a game were they try to play mistake free football and dominate from start to finish.

This needs to be a statement game to let everyone know know that you still want it and still the top team in the 6

Where is the game being played at? Oh and Hazen is the top team in the 6 right now.

mr.gametime

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 24, 2017, 12:52:47 pm
Where is the game being played at? Oh and Hazen is the top team in the 6 right now.

Its in P.W and yes they are "right now"

Old Scrapper

McCrory wins this week!  But McCrory is not the top team. You are actually playing a team Friday that is ahead you in the conference and is undeafeted in conference play.

mr.gametime

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 24, 2017, 01:09:00 pm
McCrory wins this week!  But McCrory is not the top team. You are actually playing a team Friday that is ahead you in the conference and is undeafeted in conference play.

Yeap and now it should be McCrorys mission for the remainder of the regular season to change that.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: mr.gametime on September 24, 2017, 01:18:51 pm

Yeap and now it should be McCrorys mission for the remainder of the regular season to change that.
I agree PW will be playing a mad team and Coach Friday that wants to make a statement.

big E

Upset alert 2 weeks in row. And somebody let Guy Brown ride with you he don't remember where Palestine is or at least thats what he said on the radio.

mr.gametime

Quote from: big E on September 24, 2017, 01:24:41 pm
Upset alert 2 weeks in row. And somebody let Guy Brown ride with you he don't remember where Palestine is or at least thats what he said on the radio.

Gone have to tell him to stay off the radio...lol

big E

Oh I'm sure he'll call in first chance he gets.

Dayton Kitchens

McCrory's offensive line needs to start blocking.

mr.gametime

Quote from: Dayton Kitchens on September 24, 2017, 02:33:24 pm
McCrory's offensive line needs to start blocking.

The offensive line gotta be doing something when your running back is averaging like 230 a game.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: mr.gametime on September 24, 2017, 02:41:40 pm
The offensive line gotta be doing something when your running back is averaging like 230 a game.

Come on now... You really don't mean that, do you?

Most of Taylor's yards are by himself. Lol.

Dayton Kitchens

Quote from: mr.gametime on September 24, 2017, 02:41:40 pm

The running back (in this case Devin Taylor) is simply outstanding.    But I lost count of the times Friday night he was hit in the backfield or at the line of scrimmage.

Like I said it was like watching Taylor and #21 of Hazen trying to run through minefields.

mr.gametime

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 24, 2017, 02:45:57 pm

No running back ever gets yards by himself..smh..every back needs a o-line...taylor gets alot of yards after contact indeed but it all starts with a whole being opened up front for him...talk to the young man and he will tell you himself how much hes line does for him.

Proud Buckaroo

In case you didn't see my reply,

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 24, 2017, 02:45:57 pm

Especially against Hazen.. So many yards gained after contact because the line broke down.

mr.gametime

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 24, 2017, 02:59:10 pm
In case you didn't see my reply,

Especially against Hazen.. So many yards gained after contact because the line broke down.

Yes...McCrory was actually down 2 starters on the o line that game...one of the starting tackles played some but he was in so much pain he wasn't havent no impact at all...shouldnt even had played anymore after the first couple of series , he was the one you left in the ambulance...not sure what was going on with this situation but the player that started a center against England and des arc ..had a medical issue come up and was out for the Marvell game...he came back for the hazen game but didn't play not one snap at center or on the offensive line at all.....idk if he didnt get a full week of practice in or what the deal was....but it seem to throw the chemistry off some of the o line.

Dayton Kitchens

September 24, 2017, 05:17:14 pm #16 Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 05:18:51 pm by Dayton Kitchens
Quote from: mr.gametime on September 24, 2017, 04:39:56 pm
Yes...McCrory was actually down 2 starters on the o line that game...one of the starting tackles played some but he was in so much pain he wasn't havent no impact at all...shouldnt even had played anymore after the first couple of series , he was the one you left in the ambulance...not sure what was going on with this situation but the player that started a center against England and des arc ..had a medical issue come up and was out for the Marvell game...he came back for the hazen game but didn't play not one snap at center or on the offensive line at all.....idk if he didnt get a full week of practice in or what the deal was....but it seem to throw the chemistry off some of the o line.

If you are referring to Delyn Turner,  he was a beast on the defensive line throughout though.

Note,  I'll reconsider my comments about the McCrory OLine given their injury situation.    I wasn't aware of that and did not arrive to the game in time to hear the starters listed.

mr.gametime

Quote from: Dayton Kitchens on September 24, 2017, 05:17:14 pm
If you are referring to Delyn Turner,  he was a beast on the defensive line throughout though.

Note,  I'll reconsider my comments about the McCrory OLine given their injury situation.    I wasn't aware of that and did not arrive to the game in time to hear the starters listed.

Yes he played well...do you know why he didn't start at center for the hazen game?

Dayton Kitchens

Quote from: mr.gametime on September 24, 2017, 06:08:48 pm
Yes he played well...do you know why he didn't start at center for the hazen game?

No.   Your posts was my first knowledge of it or McCrory's other offensive lineman being hurt.   I knew the ambulance had transported someone in the second half but I didn't know his number or that he was nursing a preexisting injury.

brown2010

Big E was hoping if it wasnt far from Wynne if u would come give me a ride friday. I will give u gas money. We will be there and be ready for 4 quarters.

big E

Quote from: brown2010 on September 24, 2017, 08:45:52 pm
Big E was hoping if it wasnt far from Wynne if u would come give me a ride friday. I will give u gas money. We will be there and be ready for 4 quarters.
Kennon want let you follow the bus. Lol . See you Friday.

brown2010

Lions84

PATs over the Jags in a barn burner.

big E

brown2010

big E

Just wait for me brown and by some small chance I don't make it you can listen on the radio.

Eaglefan70

I think this week shows that Mccrory was overhyped.  They are a top 10 team but not a top 5 team whatsoever.

brown2010

titan33

mr.gametime

How many sr did P.w loose off last years team?

big E

Quote from: mr.gametime on September 26, 2017, 03:27:26 am
How many sr did P.w loose off last years team?
3 that played., Dawson,  Ferguson, and  Roberts.

Lions84

MomaLion

I don't think it'll be close...Jags by 3 tds

hornetfan8

brown2010

Hornetfan8 think u got drunk last night

big E

I've been quietly reading and taking in all thus knowledge. PWs offence has yet to gel . Looks good at times then the next play it looks like they never seen a football . The defence on the other hand is playing very solid considering the offence and special teams gave out them in a bind several times this season 2 safeties and 2 blocked punt for tds that accounts for half of the scoring . If we can get the offence going with the passing game we can put some points on the board. I'm not retarded enough to think we can shut the jags out thus time.  Taylor is gonna get his yards he always has against us. We just got to keep it to a minimum and play sound on offence and we should be fine. 

brown2010

I got some gas money Big E since u woyldnt give me a ride. Kim Baker made a donation

big E

Lol. I knew you would find a way. See you Friday bud.

Lions84

If I was in the Delta this weekend I would be sorely tempted to come to this game.

hornetfan8

Quote from: brown2010 on September 27, 2017, 07:02:08 am
Hornetfan8 think u got drunk last night
No not drunk. Just don't like following the grain with everyone picking McCrory

Pick_DA_EAGLES

If P-W can pass the ball and catch it 5 to 10 times, Mccrory drops 2 in a row.

Mac Town dad

I think offense is gonna shock a few this Friday practice did me

Old Scrapper

So the offense is going to shock you 2 weeks in a row! Because I know you were in shock last Friday! Just poking a little fun at ya!

mr.gametime

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 28, 2017, 05:37:32 pm
So the offense is going to shock you 2 weeks in a row! Because I know you were in shock last Friday! Just poking a little fun at ya!

Yeap...lol....go ahead and get it all in now...and pray McCrory doesn't see you in the playoffs

big E

If you both win out you are on separate sides of the bracket. So you would meet in the finals.

Old Scrapper

Hey I'm just having fun because of all the garunteed victories that were coming out of the MAC camp last week!

mr.gametime

Quote from: big E on September 28, 2017, 06:25:26 pm
If you both win out you are on separate sides of the bracket. So you would meet in the finals.

Well dang...i havent looked at the bracket yet...if i remember correctly some years ago maybe 6 or 7 Hazen beat McCrory during the regular season..then McCrory turned around and beat hazen in the playoffs.

Mac Town dad

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 28, 2017, 05:37:32 pm
just watch and see it may be a little different than normal mac ball

Coach95

Quote from: Mac Town dad on September 28, 2017, 08:49:56 pm
just watch and see it may be a little different than normal mac ball
You might wanna just slow down and fix your mistakes and turnovers, before you go getting all fancy and loose to PW.

Bigred18

Hate that I'll miss this game but if Mac plays like they can I got them by 14

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas