• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rison @ Strong

Started by Risonwildcat212, September 23, 2017, 07:34:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Risonwildcat212

Cats look to continue to roll on the road. Predictions?

eldofan

sickwillie

bulldawg2016

Wildcats by however many they want to score! I don't know if strong will even sniff the end zone!

big E

When Totty gets them rolling they are hard to handle.

old.dole

Risonwildcat212

Rison has come out flat but, this is getting pretty ridiculous. The clock operator is not stopping the clock for anything when Rison has the ball. It's so bad the refs have started griping at them for it.

Risonwildcat212

#8 for Strong has been ejected for throwing a punch on the opening kick of the 2nd half.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Risonwildcat212 on September 29, 2017, 07:45:09 pm
Rison has come out flat but, this is getting pretty ridiculous. The clock operator is not stopping the clock for anything when Rison has the ball. It's so bad the refs have started griping at them for it.

They do that all the time. Watched them against Bearden and the clock only stopped when Strong had the ball.

Risonwildcat212

That is exactly what they are doing. :-\

Risonwildcat212

Now because Rison has a 2 score lead the clock is having trouble starting. You just can't make this stuff up.  ;D

Risonwildcat212

Quote from: Risonwildcat212 on September 29, 2017, 08:57:50 pm
Now because Rison has a 2 score lead the clock is having trouble starting. You just can't make this stuff up.  ;D
And as soon as I say that with Rison threatening to score the clock won't stop again lol.

old.dole

This game was much closer than anticipated. What happened?

Proud Buckaroo

They played in strong. And Rison came out flat after a big win.

Risonwildcat212

First off let me say Rison came out very flat and overlooked Strong because we have another game on Monday night to make up for the loss of next fridays game. That being said this was an extremely weird game that could have been a trap game if not for Risons defence. You really can't make up the kind of stuff that happend tonight and if you didn't see it for yourself you wouldn't believe it. However the game wasn't as close as the score indicated, if not for 1 play in the first quarter Strong might have had negative yards for the game, and if the game clock wasn't an issue all night Rison probably scores a few more times. Heck Rison ended the game on the Strong 9 yard line.

Proud Buckaroo

Who are they playing Monday?

Risonwildcat212

September 30, 2017, 12:34:02 am #16 Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 12:39:40 am by Risonwildcat212
Camden Fairview JV. I don't know if it's a real game or an exhibition game.

WonderWartHawg

Quote from: Risonwildcat212 on September 30, 2017, 12:34:02 am
Camden Fairview JV. I don't know if it's a real game or an exhibition game.

Rison will treat it like a real game. Don't remember if the game against McClellan JV's last year 'officially' counted or not either.

Risonwildcat212

Is the monday night game at home?

Dr. Defense

The JV games can count as long as the School you are playing is in a larger classification

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas