• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

childish fans

Started by gooze55, September 18, 2017, 12:24:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gooze55

this mt ida  Hampton  mccrory stuff is childish everybody is repeating  the same thing over n over sense 2016  its like you small town people never heard of a person tranfering to a different school lol 3a has tranfers nobody complaining  beside the 2a fan inside the 3a thread wow grow up..... get over it....  let it gooooo........   2a fans are the laughing stock of fearless Friday of Arkansas  I didn't make this up i got it from a article when i find it again will post it on here so everyone can read it.... its funny but embarrassing at the same time....

HorseFeathers

Been like this for years on here...except aimed at junction City previously

gooze55

Quote from: HorseFeathers on September 18, 2017, 12:29:34 pm
Been like this for years on here...except aimed at junction City previously
I KNOW LET IT GO..... IM TELLING PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD TO CHECK OUT THE 2A LOTS OF GREAT FOOTBALL PLAYER THERE.......AND CHECK OUT  FOOTBALL ON FEARLESS FRIDAY  SOON THEY GET ON THIS CHILDISH STFF ON THERE YALL R N WEEK 3 AND STILL TALKING ABOUT LAST YEAR 2015 2014 WOW heck I SEEN ONE TALKING ABOUT 2003 lol SHAME... THEY DONT THAT N 3A 4A 5A OR 6A

trojanman

eldofan

If u dint like how we act go troll another board

HorseFeathers

Quote from: gooze55 on September 18, 2017, 12:37:57 pm
      I KNOW LET IT GO..... IM TELLING PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD TO CHECK OUT THE 2A LOTS OF GREAT FOOTBALL PLAYER THERE.......AND CHECK OUT  FOOTBALL ON FEARLESS FRIDAY  SOON THEY GET ON THIS CHILDISH STFF ON THERE YALL R N WEEK 3 AND STILL TALKING ABOUT LAST YEAR 2015 2014 WOW heck I SEEN ONE TALKING ABOUT 2003 lol SHAME... THEY DONT THAT N 3A 4A 5A OR 6A

Troll accounts don't help

gooze55

Quote from: eldofan on September 18, 2017, 12:41:27 pm
If u dint like how we act go troll another board
NO NO IF U CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH GET OFF MY THREAD SIR 

eldofan

I'm not going anywhere . This is my state .

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: gooze55 on September 18, 2017, 12:37:57 pm

uh, your caps lock thingy is pressed there goose. just sayin'.  Lol   

big E

The bigger towns have more to talk about. We have to dig hard in our little pieces of americana to find coversation that don't include our hunting dogs , fried chicken , crazy neighbors  lol.

Hornet4ever

bearbacker52

gooze who put the lemons in your cereal this morning, you from another state, who follow arkansas football sometimes, why is this issue sticking with you??? so many ????????????????????????? don't want to SHORT CIRCUIT YOU!!!

trojanman

he is like the pot calling the kettle black

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: bearbacker52 on September 18, 2017, 03:10:37 pm
gooze who put the lemons in your cereal this morning, you from another state, who follow arkansas football sometimes, why is this issue sticking with you??? so many ????????????????????????? don't want to SHORT CIRCUIT YOU!!!

His daddy is a coach out of state and he only posts during computer lab.

mr.gametime

Quote from: gooze55 on September 18, 2017, 12:24:34 pm
this mt ida  Hampton  mccrory stuff is childish everybody is repeating  the same thing over n over sense 2016  its like you small town people never heard of a person tranfering to a different school lol 3a has tranfers nobody complaining  beside the 2a fan inside the 3a thread wow grow up..... get over it....  let it gooooo........   2a fans are the laughing stock of fearless Friday of Arkansas  I didn't make this up i got it from a article when i find it again will post it on here so everyone can read it.... its funny but embarrassing at the same time....

2016....lol...this stuff been going on since 2006

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: gooze55 on September 18, 2017, 12:24:34 pm
Kinda like coming on a forum and being childish and trying to call out childish fans?? I feel like I'm looking at a teenagers Facebook when you post

old.dole

This whole topic is stupid

Old Scrapper

September 18, 2017, 06:34:08 pm #17 Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 06:50:52 pm by Old Scrapper
Who cares if the other boards are laughing, it must be better than reading the boring crap on their own board or they wouldn't be visiting the 2A

HorseFeathers

mr.gametime

FoxandHound34

HorseFeathers

FoxandHound34

old.dole

Chicken chicken what what chicken head

FoxandHound34

Alright project Pat haha. Juicy J you mean

bearbacker52

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 18, 2017, 04:27:58 pm
His daddy is a coach out of state and he only posts during computer lab.

bless his hearttttt

FoxandHound34

dawgpound

I'm not sure what just happened

dragondad

No worries y'all,  JC will return to 2A next year and they'll leave y'all alone and start throwing rocks at us again.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: dawgpound on September 18, 2017, 11:10:33 pm
I'm not sure what just happened

Go to the 4A board and go to the Bauxite thread. You'll understand then.

gooze55

dawg duo

sickwillie

Quote from: dragondad on September 19, 2017, 02:34:53 am
No worries y'all,  JC will return to 2A next year and they'll leave y'all alone and start throwing rocks at us again.

Thank God. Lol

RiverEagle079

Quote from: big E on September 18, 2017, 01:48:23 pm
The bigger towns have more to talk about. We have to dig hard in our little pieces of americana to find coversation that don't include our hunting dogs , fried chicken , crazy neighbors  lol.
Speaking of recruiting BIG E.  That number 52 on the pee wee 1st and second grade team is ridiculous lol

RiverEagle079

BTW Des Arc just got a new member of the Eagle team from NLR in the 9th grade so when he becomes relevant would he be recruited or would he be a move in

sickwillie

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on September 19, 2017, 04:37:44 pm
BTW Des Arc just got a new member of the Eagle team from NLR in the 9th grade so when he becomes relevant would he be recruited or would he be a move in

It'll just depend on how good he is.   ;)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: sickwillie on September 19, 2017, 05:01:04 pm

It'll just depend on how good he is.   ;)

RIGHT! He may never see the field. If he's anything, I hope he's fast, or a lineman that will block.

RiverEagle079

Little Crawford said he is built like Conway but not as fast well he is in 9th grade too

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on September 19, 2017, 05:33:45 pm
Little Crawford said he is built like Conway but not as fast well he is in 9th grade too

Is he able to play now?

RiverEagle079

I don't think he will I think he has to wait till the end of the semester to play in any athletics. 

big E

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on September 19, 2017, 04:28:15 pm
Speaking of recruiting BIG E.  That number 52 on the pee wee 1st and second grade team is ridiculous lol
Lol didn't have to go far to find him he is actually a Palestine kid.  He's a little bowling ball.

ThreadWatcher

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas