• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ridiculous play that Robinson did 20,000 views already

Started by RyanLR, September 17, 2017, 08:41:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RyanLR

Maynard G Krebs

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Great timing play. I also see some really poor tackling attempts that resulted in the TD. Great play tho regardless. Pulaski Robinson is rolling!

-Kyle

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Extremely poor tackling. Good hard run by the young man with the ball by putting his hand down and keeping his balance.

Overdahill

poor Baptist prep, getting that kind of viewing exposure  :'(

RoadWarrior

Karma!!!! No one was saying poor 4A when the defending 2 time state champion Baptist Prep had two 7ft kids in basketball. One of which is still there. They just forgot to recruit football players lol.

Mr. Mercer

Vanover transferred to Findlay Prep in Las Vegas... No more 7 footers

Catcher

I feel like this play is pretty dumb. only worked because it was baptist prep, but Robinson is rolling this year. Still not a fan of the play

bigchief72455

Now that its out there and done,this play will be sniffed out by and decent defense for the rest of the season.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: bigchief72455 on September 18, 2017, 10:34:06 am
Now that its out there and done,this play will be sniffed out by and decent defense for the rest of the season.

Or maybe they line up that exact same way and run...a DIFFERENT play.

bigchief72455

SUGARTOWN

Oldbadger

This would never work against a good team.  Even with the snap working perfectly maybe a two or three yard gain or perhaps a loss of yardage, or, perhaps a bad snap and a scoop and score.  Why do you think they ran it against hapless Baptist Prep? Even against BP bad tackling made it more than what it was.

Beaver Fever

I see it as a kinda a slap in baptists face. They knew that even if it was a bad snap and Baptist scooped and scored the final would still be 50 something to 6. It's not a good play, just rubbing in the fact they could do whatever they want.
No class!

prHOG13

Quote from: Beaver Fever on September 18, 2017, 09:12:39 pm
I see it as a kinda a slap in baptists face. They knew that even if it was a bad snap and Baptist scooped and scored the final would still be 50 something to 6. It's not a good play, just rubbing in the fact they could do whatever they want.
No class!

Please tell me you're serious

RyanLR

If we were up 50 and did that I could see what you're saying, but the first play of the game in front of a huge Homecoming crowd? It was pretty sweet.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas