• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best players in Class 3A heading into conference play?

Started by Paperman, September 17, 2017, 07:10:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Paperman

Okay folks! Who has shined the most heading into the opening week of conference play. Go!

Paperman

Let me toss out two names Osceola's Derrell Brown and Cade Harrell of Piggott!

TruthHurts

Darryl Brown Jr got to be at or near the top. Pokey had no answer for home Fri nite

Grayte88

Hound father

CoolBreeze

beach bum

Quote from: Paperman on September 17, 2017, 07:17:30 am
Let me toss out two names Osceola's Derrell Brown and Cade Harrell of Piggott!

You have to take the competition level they are playing into consideration.... Osceola has actually played a real non conference schedule unlike cupcake city for Piggott. I understand Piggott probably has those teams on their from when they weren't a decent little team like now. They'll probably beef the non conference schedule in the coming years I would hope since their program is now much better.

Paperman

Quote from: beach bum on September 17, 2017, 07:25:35 pm
You have to take the competition level they are playing into consideration.... Osceola has actually played a real non conference schedule unlike cupcake city for Piggott. I understand Piggott probably has those teams on their from when they weren't a decent little team like now. They'll probably beef the non conference schedule in the coming years I would hope since their program is now much better.
I'm just trying to start the conversation!!i agree Piggott plays a soft non-conference schedule, but they are playing longtime rivals who are just not competitive at this time! Harrell is just one of several players in that program! There are lots of solid players in this classification! Still seven weeks to go then the playoffs! Let the fun begin!

RabidWolf

Thomas Muldrow from Prescott has been a monster for the Curley Wolves so far. He shouldn'tslow down once conference play starts

501Arkansas

Osceola running back/ Wide Receiver/ Outside linebacker Derrell "binky" Brown. This kid is a monster. He call himself" Machine Brown" that name fits perfect with this kid. 13 touchdowns in 3 games he is a real beast. Osceola is looking darn good guys.

dragondad

September 18, 2017, 12:14:35 am #11 Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 12:18:35 am by dragondad
JC's  QB- Frazier,  231yds passing/408yds rushing,  13.6yds/completion - 9.1yds/carry

JC's RB-Taylor,  649yds/rushing,  9yds/carry

D-Line:  Tucker, Daniels, and Mcgoogan are an awesome trio.

DB's:  Gibson and Levingston are pretty solid as well.

SS and WR: J Davis ranked 35th in the state but he's played lights out on Defense.

ISU7

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on September 17, 2017, 11:42:58 pm
Osceola running back/ Wide Receiver/ Outside linebacker Derrell "binky" Brown. This kid is a monster. He call himself" Machine Brown" that name fits perfect with this kid. 13 touchdowns in 3 games he is a real beast. Osceola is looking darn good guys.
He also runs out the wildcat when Osceola gets down to the goal line.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: ISU7 on September 18, 2017, 03:40:15 am
He also runs out the wildcat when Osceola gets down to the goal line.

Well I mean he should since he call himself the machine.

ISU7

Quote from: Oldman on September 18, 2017, 06:39:43 am
Well I mean he should since he call himself the machine.
Lol yeah he's having a good year or this thread wouldn't exsist Paperman ;D ;D ;D 8)

sprained ankle

jay nelvin

Quote from: RabidWolf on September 17, 2017, 11:19:00 pm
Thomas Muldrow from Prescott has been a monster for the Curley Wolves so far. He shouldn'tslow down once conference play starts
He is special, thank you Gurdon!

ISU7

Paperman

Cox was a beast in junior high! Haven't had the privilege of seeing him at the high school level just yet!

nastynice

Catcher

Billy Ferrell from Fordyce is a man who holds a few D1 offers.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Catcher on September 19, 2017, 10:18:44 am
Billy Ferrell from Fordyce is a man who holds a few D1 offers.

When is he going to commit to someone?

DogCatcher

Rida4Life

Quote from: dragondad on September 18, 2017, 12:14:35 am
JC's  QB- Frazier,  231yds passing/408yds rushing,  13.6yds/completion - 9.1yds/carry

JC's RB-Taylor,  649yds/rushing,  9yds/carry

D-Line:  Tucker, Daniels, and Mcgoogan are an awesome trio.

DB's:  Gibson and Levingston are pretty solid as well.

SS and WR: J Davis ranked 35th in the state but he's played lights out on Defense.

Those JC stats are like something out of a video game.
and against 3 traditionally good schools too....

Catcher

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 19, 2017, 10:42:50 am
When is he going to commit to someone?
I suppose after he takes all of his visits. I am sure he is holding out to see if more schools offer during the season.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas