• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle vs Salem

Started by Dogg, September 16, 2017, 04:08:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bdubyab60

Quote from: Dogg on September 24, 2017, 11:54:18 am
Dub big boy still there. 280lbs and ran the 3rd leg on the 4x100 meter relay team. He's a soph. Earle only starts 3 seniors on offense and 3 on defense.
Thats what I was thinking. He's gonna be a beast by the time he's a senior and already a handful

Pit Bull

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 24, 2017, 10:58:47 am
yeah yall got talent we going to put that talent to the test Friday night bro. we coming for payback. we just started our revenge tour the dogs are the next stop.

The only thing that you all are going to get is another reason to get revenge.

MTINDIANFAN

September 24, 2017, 05:29:00 pm #52 Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 05:31:33 pm by MTINDIANFAN
I love my Indians but this could get ugly quick. Legit, I wish I had your confidence in our secondary that you do. My hope for this game is we don't get anyone hurt so we can compete for #2 in the conference.

42, please don't get over confident. Crow is not very tasty. Our pass coverage lost us the Harrisburg game. Let's enjoy that we shut up the Lepanto arrogance and won't have to listen to it this year.

bdubyab60

Quote from: MTINDIANFAN on September 24, 2017, 05:29:00 pm
I love my Indians but this could get ugly quick. Legit, I wish I had your confidence in our secondary that you do. My hope for this game is we don't get anyone hurt so we can compete for #2 in the conference.

42, please don't get over confident. Crow is not very tasty. Our pass coverage lost us the Harrisburg game. Let's enjoy that we shut up the Lepanto arrogance and won't have to listen to it this year.
Have some confidence in your team. It's not arrogance it's confidence. But you hey even if you guys lose you can say you beat EPC this year.

I think MT has a shot myself. Can't have a letdown after winning the rivalry.

Note: if you think you have shut us up your probably wrong. There's always next year and we can always bring up the past. Which Friday is now lol

bdubyab60

Quote from: Legitimate contender on September 24, 2017, 06:21:05 pm
MTINDIANFAN, I was not aware of the pass defense being the reason for the loss at Harrisburg, Thanks for sharing that. I was only going by the 2 games I seen MT play live, I have to say with all this new found information, I now believe Earle will beat Marked Tree pretty soundly.
Marked Tree will have to play keep away. Play clean ball and don't give Earle to many chances to turn Bohannon and all those athletes loose. Have to take advantage of every opportunity they get.

Earle is beatable. Will just take a good game

bdubyab60

Quote from: Legitimate contender on September 24, 2017, 06:38:32 pm
At this point I'm not sure what to believe, Thanks for sharing that Bdub60. I don't know much about Earle,What I have gathered on here is that is a very talented community. Your assessment of how Marked Tree should approach this game is a very interesting philosophy.
Just my opinion on the game. As you can see not always right lol. Earle has been the conference favorite the past 3 years or so and shared it each time I believe. This could be the year they run the table, that Salem would have played them closer with the running game they have.

Also if you get a chance go check out this LB I'm talking about. Good instincts and brings the hat.

Greyhound#1

Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 24, 2017, 06:47:08 pm
Just my opinion on the game. As you can see not always right lol. Earle has been the conference favorite the past 3 years or so and shared it each time I believe. This could be the year they run the table, that Salem would have played them closer with the running game they have.

Also if you get a chance go check out this LB I'm talking about. Good instincts and brings the hat.

Well the score was 16-6 in middle of 3rd qtr.  Bohanon took off on a twenty yard run and came up limping pretty bad.  Backup came in and three plays later we intercepted the ball the ran it back to the ten and fumbled the ball.  That could been a game changing play.  You could just tell it just drained Salem.   But good teams make great plays and they ran him down and stripped the ball out.   I think the score is a little decieving since we had sub 2nd and 3rd stringer while they played bohanon til the last snap.    Thought that was risky being he come up limping several times in the game.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on September 24, 2017, 07:51:48 pm
Well the score was 16-6 in middle of 3rd qtr.  Bohanon took off on a twenty yard run and came up limping pretty bad.  Backup came in and three plays later we intercepted the ball the ran it back to the ten and fumbled the ball.  That could been a game changing play.  You could just tell it just drained Salem.   But good teams make great plays and they ran him down and stripped the ball out.   I think the score is a little decieving since we had sub 2nd and 3rd stringer while they played bohanon til the last snap.    Thought that was risky being he come up limping several times in the game.
I see.

Pit Bull

He's a game changer, let him play...

Dogg

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on September 24, 2017, 07:51:48 pm
whats deceiving about the score? Salem put the 2nd unit guys in late in 4th after the mercy ruled started. You said you had a  rb with 4.5 speed and that Salem had speed all over the field but you get mercy ruled. I guess the score was deceiving if not for about 11 holding penalties and 2 TD being called back you're down 32-0 at the half. Salem was only flagged 3 times the entire game if my memory serves me correct for illegal procedure. And your rb got the wood laid to him all night! Don't make excuses for loosing your team got mercy ruled.

Greyhound#1

Quote from: Dogg on September 24, 2017, 09:18:45 pm
whats deceiving about the score? Salem put the 2nd unit guys in late in 4th after the mercy ruled started. You said you had a  rb with 4.5 speed and that Salem had speed all over the field but you get mercy ruled. I guess the score was deceiving if not for about 11 holding penalties and 2 TD being called back you're down 32-0 at the half. Salem was only flagged 3 times the entire game if my memory serves me correct for illegal procedure. And your rb got the wood laid to him all night! Don't make excuses for loosing your team got mercy ruled.

The funny thing is it should have been 22 holding calls....lol  I may be under exaggerating that.  Did #58 need to hold on every play probably not since bohanon is a wrecking machine but he did.  No doubt your boys are legit but there running scores after subs have been put in.  I guessing they do that to pad his stats. 

Pit Bull

I've realized that Salem considers blocking their defense as "Holding!" You're not allowed to block them...

Greyhound#1

Quote from: Pit Bull on September 25, 2017, 06:55:30 am
I've realized that Salem considers blocking their defense as "Holding!" You're not allowed to block them...

Obviously,  the refs thought the same thing.  Not sure what you were looking at.  They keep warning him in the first half.  Finally they started throwing the flags in 2nd half.  I wasn't gonna bring it up because it had no bearing on the outcome of the game but since you y'all were complaining figured I would put my opinion in there.

Dogg

They called them in the first half. Doesn't matter you got mercy ruled anyway.
Just go work the hounds in practice this week and get better.

Greyhound#1

September 25, 2017, 11:14:49 am #64 Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 02:46:54 pm by Greyhound#1
Quote from: Dogg on September 25, 2017, 10:19:14 am
They called them in the first half. Doesn't matter you got mercy ruled anyway.
Just go work the hounds in practice this week and get better.

I believe they called 1 in the first half

Greyhound#1

no one is debated the outcome of the game.  I was just merely stating that I didn't understand why bohanon was still in the game until the last snap.  And the last 2 touchdowns we're Earle first team against Salems subs.  These statements are facts.  So yes the score was a little deceiving.  Your acting like I'm taking something away from Earle. 

Pit Bull

We will see you guys next season Greyhound

Dogg

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on September 25, 2017, 11:23:19 am
no one is debated the outcome of the game.  I was just merely stating that I didn't understand why bohanon was still in the game until the last snap.  And the last 2 touchdowns we're Earle first team against Salems subs.  These statements are facts.  So yes the score was a little deceiving.  Your acting like I'm taking something away from Earle.
Your starting QB threw an interception that was returned for a TD remember. The possession prior was pick 6 that was returned for a TD that got called back and the last one was a 70yd run to the 1 and the same running back carried it in the next play for a score. Maybe it's your vision because you are the same guy that said Salem had speed all over the field and rb with 4.5 speed that has yet to be seen. Those offensive scores came on your first unit. Accept the fact you got dominated on both sides of the ball all night. Doggs mercy ruled hound dogs.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas