• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scheduling in 4-3A

Started by MICHAELSPAPPY, September 16, 2017, 08:02:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MICHAELSPAPPY

Due to Two Rivers' facilities problems last season, there are some strange looking schedules this year. Five of Lamar's last six games are on the road. I wonder how they will get that back on track, if they do.

beach bum

Quote from: MICHAELSPAPPY on September 16, 2017, 08:02:55 am
Due to Two Rivers' facilities problems last season, there are some strange looking schedules this year. Five of Lamar's last six games are on the road. I wonder how they will get that back on track, if they do.

I think they will go back to normal as Two Rivers is in a completely new look conference. Most of the current 4-3A teams are headed to join West Fork and Greenland. Two Rivers will be playing a lot of new faces in 2018. They have already made conference schedules for next year is what I believe. They just have to be approved officially.

SR30

Glen Rose will be in the same conference with Two Rivers next year..

threepeoplematter

Quote from: SR30 on September 19, 2017, 02:26:34 pm
Glen Rose will be in the same conference with Two Rivers next year..

Well that will be a mismatch....didnt Two Rivers use to play Jessieville and that bunch several years back?

Longfellow

Quote from: threepeoplematter on September 20, 2017, 11:48:49 am
Well that will be a mismatch....didnt Two Rivers use to play Jessieville and that bunch several years back?
Yep. We were in that conference during the 2012 and 2013 seasons, which were our first years in 3A

SR30

jessieville and Glen Rose will be in that conference again next year.

Coach Jones

Two Rivers will come to Lamar Week 9.  Fearless schedule is wrong.   We gave Two Rivers the gate last year when they came here, and it counted as a home game for them.   I'm not sure who to tell to change it on here.  If you go to www.maxpreps.com the schedule is correct there.

MICHAELSPAPPY

Thanks Doc. That does look better.

YC

Quote from: Coach Jones on September 21, 2017, 09:49:36 am
Two Rivers will come to Lamar Week 9.  Fearless schedule is wrong.   We gave Two Rivers the gate last year when they came here, and it counted as a home game for them.   I'm not sure who to tell to change it on here.  If you go to www.maxpreps.com the schedule is correct there.

Same scenario with Charleston vs Two Rivers Coach.

There are instructions on here on how to correct the schedule. I tried and followed the instructions step by step. I perhaps made a mistake because nothing has changed. Perhaps you would have better luck than me.

Longfellow

Our schedule has both games listed correctly, so I don't know what the deal with Maxpreps is

athletic supporter

The Two Rivers vs. Atkins game is also listed wrong on here. It will be played at Sorrels Stadium at Lemley Field next Friday night.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas