• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mccrory vs Hazen Week 3

Started by Bigred18, September 16, 2017, 12:59:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Scrapper

September 23, 2017, 08:27:12 pm #150 Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 08:40:16 pm by Old Scrapper
Quote from: jag4life on September 23, 2017, 08:04:14 pm
So hazen got lucky and caught the jags on an off night. If hazen can make it to the playoffs and we face them again u can bet theyll get a beating. Look at the facts we lost yes. We had two touchdowns for 60+ yards called back. The 2pt conversion in overtime that the refs all had a different call for that got changed and went in hazens favor. Really youre bragging because you beat the toughest team on your schedule with that. Pssh see you in the playoffs if you guys make it. If yall have any chance you better hope your qb stays healthy. If hornets wouldve got our calls and we got theirs i wouldnt be bragging i would be grateful. You what is really gonna hurt them feelings that young man you said only got the yards becaise they were focused on taylor will be back next year and i bet our next meeting his tds wont get flagged back. Hornets dodged a bullet last night and they should be humble.
We may have dodged a bullet! But you got hit between the eyes with it in your House! And yes we are bragging because we came to your field and out played your "power house" team with 10th graders as QB, running backs.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: mr.gametime on September 23, 2017, 08:21:18 pm
It will happen...unless des arc plays the worst game of there season...after watching both teams play des arc should beat hazen.
Its always scrap between Hazen and Da or Carlisle, I like what you did there. you need Da, Carlisle or PW to knock us off so you can get a share of the conference title. No if DA beats Hazen that means they played their worst game of the year against McCrory!

jb real

I read this forum for years but never reply. Mccrory played horribly last night but with that being said answer one question for me FOOTBALL GURU GODS how does a fumbled extra point count??? ILL ANSWER for you it doesn't count . Hazen lost last night period !!!!!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: jb real on September 23, 2017, 08:40:50 pm
I read this forum for years but never reply. Mccrory played horribly last night but with that being said answer one question for me FOOTBALL GURU GODS how does a fumbled extra point count??? ILL ANSWER for you it doesn't count . Hazen lost last night period !!!!!

Scoreboard disagrees

BigLion10

Old Scrapper

September 23, 2017, 08:42:45 pm #155 Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 08:44:59 pm by Old Scrapper
It sucks when you get cheated on your Home field don't it? Come on guys y'all are sounding a little whiny! It's the FOOTBALL GODS paying you back for the turn the lights out trick y'all used to use!

Coach95

Real Real Simple, basic football, if you fumble the ball in the end zone and someone of the same team gets on it, it counts as two points...maybe you should just stick to the reading and not replying.

purplehajj

September 23, 2017, 09:10:32 pm #157 Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 09:14:06 pm by purplehajj
Also the ball broke the plain of the goal line! It doesn't matter if it's by a inch or a foot if it breaks the plain it's a score! Second of all hazen is young outside of 7 y'all have nothing! 55 may be your so called big boy but he was tired I understand he was sick but he's no where even close to the stud y'all have claimed! We won and yes  the des arc game is a big game even if they beat us you still can't take away the L you have against hazen! And if y'all got cheated the hogs should be 3-0 come on now learn a thing or two about the game! Y'all are not number 3 in the state and neither are we! I mean if Alabama has a off night they don't get beat so how is it different for McCrory because they way y'all act y'all are the mini Bama of 2a football!

purplehajj

Clear it up for me also McCrory fans!! If you had a bad night but are so good how do you blow a 14-0 lead?

mr.gametime

From my understanding this is what happened..when hazen back got stopped short of the goal line some how the 2 refs that were right there infront of the play and marked hin down didnt realize he had fumbled the ball into the endzone once the ball was in the endzone the back ref seen a hazen player recover it and signaled that the 2 point conversation was good....it was all a little confusing because you had refs saying 2 different things until they had a huddle......now the play that rubbed me the wrong way was the touchback that didnt get called...you can go back and see were i said something about this way before the game was even over with or had gone to overtime...i dont know if the ref wasnt paying attention because he thought the runner was going to score or he just didnt understand the rule or maybe i dont understand how it works but somebody correct me if im wrong.  IF the ball carrier gets tackled at like the 1 or 2 yard line and fumbles the ball into the endzone and it goes out of bounds ...is that not a touchback?

purplehajj

If the knee is down no it's not a touchback! But in the case of the two point conversion he crossed the plain I was on the goal line he crossed it! Any ways that case would have still resulted in the same thing when he fumbled the ball after he crossed the plain we recovered in the end zone it still counts as 2! If the jags would have recovered it ball came over

mr.gametime

Quote from: purplehajj on September 23, 2017, 09:33:36 pm
If the knee is down no it's not a touchback! But in the case of the two point conversion he crossed the plain I was on the goal line he crossed it! Any ways that case would have still resulted in the same thing when he fumbled the ball after he crossed the plain we recovered in the end zone it still counts as 2! If the jags would have recovered it ball came over

I know for a fact on that run were he fumbled the ball into the endzone and it went out of bounds..hes knee wasn't down even the hazen coaches seen him fumble because they was trying to yell for someone to recovery the ball before it went out...matter fact i dont think it was a single soul in that stadium on McCrorys or hazen side who didn't think that was a fumble until the ref grabbed the ball and put it on the 1 yard line...i honestly dont even think he was paying attention to the play he was off in la la land somewhere and then realized he was on the spot and had a decision to make so he just said runner was down

purplehajj

Man honestly I don't remember that part but if it happened before the middle of the second quarter I wasn't there

hornetfan8

Quote from: jag4life on September 23, 2017, 08:04:14 pm
So hazen got lucky and caught the jags on an off night. If hazen can make it to the playoffs and we face them again u can bet theyll get a beating. Look at the facts we lost yes. We had two touchdowns for 60+ yards called back. The 2pt conversion in overtime that the refs all had a different call for that got changed and went in hazens favor. Really youre bragging because you beat the toughest team on your schedule with that. Pssh see you in the playoffs if you guys make it. If yall have any chance you better hope your qb stays healthy. If hornets wouldve got our calls and we got theirs i wouldnt be bragging i would be grateful. You what is really gonna hurt them feelings that young man you said only got the yards becaise they were focused on taylor will be back next year and i bet our next meeting his tds wont get flagged back. Hornets dodged a bullet last night and they should be humble.
Quit making excuses man. You lost. To a good team. Sorry you don't rule the roost no more in the 6.

Mac Town dad

Quote from: purplehajj on September 22, 2017, 11:46:45 pm
Jag4life you got outplayed don't make the refs out like they won the game for hazen we have talent and yes y'all had calls go our way but we also had calls that went against us congrats hornets
yep yall had the tough Jr high last year them 10 graders are good but remember we got the tough Jr high this year remember Thursday?

Mac Town dad

amen

Mac Town dad

Quote from: purplehajj on September 23, 2017, 09:10:32 pm
Also the ball broke the plain of the goal line! It doesn't matter if it's by a inch or a foot if it breaks the plain it's a score! Second of all hazen is young outside of 7 y'all have nothing! 55 may be your so called big boy but he was tired I understand he was sick but he's no where even close to the stud y'all have claimed! We won and yes  the des arc game is a big game even if they beat us you still can't take away the L you have against hazen! And if y'all got cheated the hogs should be 3-0 come on now learn a thing or two about the game! Y'all are not number 3 in the state and neither are we! I mean if Alabama has a off night they don't get beat so how is it different for McCrory because they way y'all act y'all are the mini Bama of 2a football!
I think your talking about the Jr jags this week don't you 40-12?

Mac Town dad

Quote from: purplehajj on September 23, 2017, 09:25:44 pm
Clear it up for me also McCrory fans!! If you had a bad night but are so good how do you blow a 14-0 lead?
Steve Harvey for refs lol

purplehajj

Man it is what it is it was a heck of a game is all I can say there is always calls in a close game that make you wonder but in reality it's what the scoreboard says! Best of luck the rest of the way to the jags! And mac town any update on the guy on the chain gang guy! Our thoughts and prayers go out to him! Keep us updated and we hope for a speedy recovery no matter what our opinions our on the game I don't like to see anyone hurt! If you here any thing let us know!

mr.gametime

Quote from: Mac Town dad on September 24, 2017, 12:26:27 am
I think your talking about the Jr jags this week don't you 40-12?

There is a jr.high board where we talk about jr.high games....stop you new this and its showing you trying to hard.

Lions84

Big Win for the Purple People Eaters .

mcnewfamily

it dont matter if you get all the calls in the world for or against you. you play ball and makeno excuses. if your up 14pts and turn the ballover and let them back in the game. then its our fault. hazen or the refs made us turn the ball over. we got a little to over confident and got beat.

purplehajj

How is the guy doing that got hurt on the chain gain?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: purplehajj on September 25, 2017, 02:28:18 pm
How is the guy doing that got hurt on the chain gain?

From what I saw, he's gonna be in the hospital at least another month. Getting spinal rehab.

purplehajj

Man that's horrible I hope he's back on his feet before to long

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I don't think he's regained his feeling yet. If someone else knows different, share that info.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas