• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mccrory vs Hazen Week 3

Started by Bigred18, September 16, 2017, 12:59:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FoxandHound34

Never said we wanted him to fail, I said if he goes out the Jags are finished which is the truth

CaptainSwarm25

Hella Hornet squad showed up tonight. Had some glimpses of the state runner ups from '15 on that squad. High motors and legendary coach joe Bestankin leads to a Hornet victory. Onto the tiger cubs!!

Jags20

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 22, 2017, 11:49:44 pm
But I'm betting he's getting 90% of his yards because team are focused on #7 (as they better be). Take Taylor away and y'all are getting smoked by the better teams in conference.
Who exactly are the better teams?? Y'all barely scraped by Carlisle. So I wouldn't be just too confident in the "better" teams of the conference

mr.gametime

September 22, 2017, 11:53:06 pm #103 Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 11:59:39 pm by mr.gametime
Quote from: jag4life on September 22, 2017, 11:41:15 pm
To say this game was won because hazen was good is completely wrong. How many plays with mccrory winning were called back by the same official. I have never said a team won because of officials but we played very sloppy and still should have won. But mr striped pants decided against it. Worst officiating i have ever seen. Not making excuses but the better team lost tonight. Still a fan though we have our weak spots. Just gonna say this when refs give 3 differnt signals on a game deciding play something is wrong.

McCrory played so horrible that you really cant even factor in those bad calls ,because if they would have played like they suppose to without all the false starts and holding calls getting 2 touchdowns called back when you already up 14-0 and bad snaps then the bad calls wouldnt have even mattered...you play your hardest all game that way its not never left in the hand of the official

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Jags20 on September 22, 2017, 11:50:07 pm
Well for him to go down would mean he didn't play the rest of the night. For example, if an airplane goes down, does it back up and  fly?? No it doesn't. Therefore, #7 didn't "go down." Never seen so many people that want a player to fail.

No, nobody said they want him to fail. He went down,  got help on the sideline, came back in. He went down. He went down against des arc and England to. You can only ride a horse so long before it needs a break. Your coach better figure that out and how to defend the pass.

Jags20

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 22, 2017, 11:51:29 pm
Never said we wanted him to fail, I said if he goes out the Jags are finished which is the truth
Still had around 250 yards rushing so him "going out" didn't cost the Jags

hornetfan8

Quote from: Jags20 on September 22, 2017, 11:52:26 pm
Who exactly are the better teams?? Y'all barely scraped by Carlisle. So I wouldn't be just too confident in the "better" teams of the conference
Well Hazen is undefeated in conference still. Have to say they're a better team don't you think?

raider99

I said after the Des Arc game that McCroy was good but a team that could pass would give them trouble.

Jags20

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 22, 2017, 11:53:16 pm
No, nobody said they want him to fail. He went down,  got help on the sideline, came back in. He went down. He went down against des arc and England to. You can only ride a horse so long before it needs a break. Your coach better figure that out and how to defend the pass.
Passing didn't have anything to do with tonight's game. Hazen may have completed 5 passes tonight...none for touchdowns or anything close to touchdowns

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Lol, you are up past your bedtime and it's showing by your delusions. You don't want to play des arc again. And going into carlisle and winning, darn near impossible kinda like at Mccrory.

Jags20

Quote from: hornetfan8 on September 22, 2017, 11:53:53 pm
Well Hazen is undefeated in conference still. Have to say they're a better team don't you think?
Honestly, Hazen played a heck of a game tonight but on a night to night basis, I think the Jags are better. Just my opinion

FoxandHound34

Boy you ain't kidding pick on playing at carlisle

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Jags20 on September 22, 2017, 11:55:02 pm
Passing didn't have anything to do with tonight's game. Hazen may have completed 5 passes tonight...none for touchdowns or anything close to touchdowns

5 passes that Mccrory can't defend.

Jags20

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 22, 2017, 11:55:47 pm
Lol, you are up past your bedtime and it's showing by your delusions. You don't want to play des arc again. And going into carlisle and winning, darn near impossible kinda like at Mccrory.
Y'all say that every year. We beat DA and then the rest of the year is y'all don't wanna play them again. Quit using that excuse and beat us when we play. The Jags beat the breaks off DA this year and you know it

hornetfan8

Quote from: Jags20 on September 22, 2017, 11:56:28 pm
Honestly, Hazen played a heck of a game tonight but on a night to night basis, I think the Jags are better. Just my opinion
Oh yeah I forgot. Head to head and record prove nothing anymore. Last time I check Hazen is in first place in the conference. McCrory, DA, and Carlisle isn't. I have to say Hazen is a better team than McCrory.

Jags20

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 22, 2017, 11:57:05 pm
5 passes that Mccrory can't defend.
5 passes that didn't have any effect on the game. Y'all want a sticker for being able to complete a pass or something?

Jags20

Quote from: hornetfan8 on September 22, 2017, 11:58:34 pm
Oh yeah I forgot. Head to head and record prove nothing anymore. Last time I check Hazen is in first place in the conference. McCrory, DA, and Carlisle isn't. I have to say Hazen is a better team than McCrory.
You obviously didn't watch the game tonight then

hornetfan8

Quote from: Jags20 on September 22, 2017, 11:59:28 pm
You obviously didn't watch the game tonight then
At the end of the night all that matters are the numbers on the board. And Hazen has 36. McCrory had 28. Hazen is the better team. What's not to see?

Dayton Kitchens

I was there for all of it.

That was a truly dreadfully played game by both sides.

raider99

Final is Hornets get the win tonight. No need for excuses. Move on to next week and fix the issues in practice.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Jags20 on September 22, 2017, 11:58:00 pm
Y'all say that every year. We beat DA and then the rest of the year is y'all don't wanna play them again. Quit using that excuse and beat us when we play. The Jags beat the breaks off DA this year and you know it

Lol, nope. Using your logic, des arc gave it to y'all with dropped passes that would have been t.d.s and the last time Mccrory beat Des Arc (2015) y'all had some home cooking that night. We had it on video. You can only win at home and some how your one dimensional non pass defense having team lost at home tonight. Tisk tisk

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Jags20 on September 22, 2017, 11:58:58 pm
5 passes that didn't have any effect on the game. Y'all want a sticker for being able to complete a pass or something?

So Hazen had 0 yards passing I call 🐃💩

hornetfan8

Jags20

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 23, 2017, 12:06:00 am
So Hazen had 0 yards passing I call 🐃💩
When they scored their touchdowns, none of their yards came off throwing the ball

hornetfan8

Quote from: Jags20 on September 23, 2017, 12:10:08 am
When they scored their touchdowns, none of their yards came off throwing the ball
May not have scored but it helped with field positions so affected the game still.

mr.gametime

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 23, 2017, 12:04:18 am
Lol, nope. Using your logic, des arc gave it to y'all with dropped passes that would have been t.d.s and the last time Mccrory beat Des Arc (2015) y'all had some home cooking that night. We had it on video. You can only win at home and some how your one dimensional non pass defense having team lost at home tonight. Tisk tisk

Pick stop ...des src lost fair and square in 2015 ..there was no way des arc was gone beat that 2015 team...only reason that game was even close as it was...because of that power delay ..that gave yall w chance to regroup ...before the power went out des arc was getting taking to the woodshed and was ready to lay down and you know it.....its gone be 100 years from now and you still gone be living in fairy land about how des arc should have won in 2015....let it go

Pick_DA_EAGLES

September 23, 2017, 12:25:17 am #126 Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 12:33:24 am by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: mr.gametime on September 23, 2017, 12:14:24 am
Pick stop ...des src lost fair and square in 2015 ..there was no way des arc was gone beat that 2015 team...only reason that game was even close as it was...because of that power delay ..that gave yall w chance to regroup ...before the power went out des arc was getting taking to the woodshed and was ready to lay down and you know it.....its gone be 100 years from now and you still gone be living in fairy land about how des arc should have won in 2015....let it go

More 🐃💩 saw video where we completed a pass for a touchdown that would have won the game. You realize it was a 2 point game?  Your home cooking ref in the middle of the field said he was out of bounds, he wasn't. Did Des Arc score in the dark? But you are right it's over and done with. Kinda like the wood shed beating y'all received last year. Just hope maybe we can schedule y'all as a non conference opponent. With out your move ins this year, you would have received another wood shed beating. Mccrory move ins = lottery winnings.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: jag4life on September 22, 2017, 11:41:15 pm
To say this game was won because hazen was good is completely wrong. How many plays with mccrory winning were called back by the same official. I have never said a team won because of officials but we played very sloppy and still should have won. But mr striped pants decided against it. Worst officiating i have ever seen. Not making excuses but the better team lost tonight. Still a fan though we have our weak spots. Just gonna say this when refs give 3 differnt signals on a game deciding play something is wrong.
for someone not going to make excuses, well I think you just did.

hornetfan8

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 23, 2017, 12:28:40 am
for someone not going to make excuses, well I think you just did.
You shoulda read through that BS scrapper

mr.gametime

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 23, 2017, 12:25:17 am
More 🐃💩 saw video where we completed a pass for a touchdown that would have won the game. You realize it was a 2 point game?  Your home cooking ref in the middle of the field said he was out of bounds, he wasn't. Did Des Arc score in the dark? But you are right it's over and done with. Kinda like the wood shed beating y'all received last year. Just hope maybe we can schedule y'all as a non conference opponent. With out your move ins this year, you would have received another wood shed beating. Mccrory move ins = lottery winnings.
Pick you been talking about this video evidence for the last 2 years that nobdoy has seen😂😂😂..go up load it to YouTube so we can all have a look...lol

Ventman

I told y'all before the season started not to sleep on Hazen.

Ventman

Carlisle is better than you think they are.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Just saw on spacebook, that the chain gang member who was med flighted out last night has a concussion and a spinal cord bruise. They were still waiting on him to regain his feeling. The message i saw was posted around 3 a.m. so maybe there is more news now?

Coach95

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 23, 2017, 08:06:45 am
Just saw on spacebook, that the chain gang member who was med flighted out last night has a concussion and a spinal cord bruise. They were still waiting on him to regain his feeling. The message i saw was posted around 3 a.m. so maybe there is more news now?

Good deal, that's good news..

Old Scrapper

Lions84

Big win for the Scraper Hornets !

Old Scrapper

Yep Bus 6 has a new driver! Going to drive it over to Brinkley next week, hopefully the young'ins can stay focused and still be driving it in 2 weeks when they knock heads with Carlisle!

Big Dave

I had said for folks not to sleep on this Hazen team. Good young team.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Brown2010, maybe you shouldn't have called into the Forrest city radio morning show talking about how Mccrory was going to run through conference unchallenged. How's that shoe taste?

Old Scrapper

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 23, 2017, 09:49:26 am
Brown2010, maybe you shouldn't have called into the Forrest city radio morning show talking about how Mccrory was going to run through conference unchallenged. How's that shoe taste?
yea brown what pick said! There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance!

mr.gametime

Going to be interesting to see how the conference seeding falls into place now

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mr.gametime on September 23, 2017, 11:46:14 am
Going to be interesting to see how the conference seeding falls into place now

Yes, should make for an interesting year.

littleman

Old Scrapper

If Mac would've won last night they would already have their next game thread up and rolling!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 23, 2017, 06:02:05 pm
If Mac would've won last night they would already have their next game thread up and rolling!

Thats the truth. Now they have to win out AND root for a conference foe to beat Hazen.

big E

How's McCoy Someone said he left in a ambulance. Hard nosed kid hope he is alright.

jag4life

So hazen got lucky and caught the jags on an off night. If hazen can make it to the playoffs and we face them again u can bet theyll get a beating. Look at the facts we lost yes. We had two touchdowns for 60+ yards called back. The 2pt conversion in overtime that the refs all had a different call for that got changed and went in hazens favor. Really youre bragging because you beat the toughest team on your schedule with that. Pssh see you in the playoffs if you guys make it. If yall have any chance you better hope your qb stays healthy. If hornets wouldve got our calls and we got theirs i wouldnt be bragging i would be grateful. You what is really gonna hurt them feelings that young man you said only got the yards becaise they were focused on taylor will be back next year and i bet our next meeting his tds wont get flagged back. Hornets dodged a bullet last night and they should be humble.

Dayton Kitchens

Horrid offensive line play by both sides.    McCrory's Devin Taylor and #21 for Hazen are highly talented runners but Friday they both looked like they were running through a minefield just to make it to the line of scrimmage.

mr.gametime

Quote from: big E on September 23, 2017, 07:00:41 pm
How's McCoy Someone said he left in a ambulance. Hard nosed kid hope he is alright.

Hes doing better...that was a big lost not having him on the field..he tried to gut it out , but it was to much...last update i got ...he had sone type of internal bruise

mr.gametime

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 23, 2017, 06:32:32 pm
Thats the truth. Now they have to win out AND root for a conference foe to beat Hazen.

It will happen...unless des arc plays the worst game of there season...after watching both teams play des arc should beat hazen.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas