• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Centerpoint @ Mineral Springs

Started by Maynard G Krebs, September 11, 2017, 08:41:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Maynard G Krebs

Centerpoint (2-0) travels to play that other team in Howard County, Mineral Springs (0-2).  Predictions?
Go Tigers

CHSKnightsFan

Mineral will have more team speed but not very disciplined. I like Centerpoint to win, but could be another close game. Knight-Tiger-Rams by less than a touchdown.

rayzorbackfan

Both Teams keep their 0s. The Point by 14.

COACHemUP

Mineral Springs has athletes and speed, but lack depth and conditioning. They fade in the second half.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: COACHemUP on September 12, 2017, 11:02:54 am
Mineral Springs has athletes and speed, but lack depth and conditioning. They fade in the second half.

Conditioning will come throughout the season. Never understood why some coaches lack at getting kids prepared for a season.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 12, 2017, 08:02:12 pm
Conditioning will come throughout the season. Never understood why some coaches lack at getting kids prepared for a season.

No more two a days, everybody has AC and no growing up playing outside all day during the summer.  Little wonder conditioning is lacking.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on September 12, 2017, 08:48:34 pm
No more two a days, everybody has AC and no growing up playing outside all day during the summer.  Little wonder conditioning is lacking.
Too true.

When I was a kid, I often played baseball 8-10 hours a day in the summer and that was just neighborhood pickup games. Doesn't include practice and Little League/Babe Ruth League games at night.

Today, all kids want to exercise is their thumbs.

Maynard G Krebs

big lefty

Maynard G Krebs

CHSKnightsFan

28-26 Knights!!! Questionable calls all night long.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas